CigO-Summer Outdoor Grow 2009[LemonSkunk,TrainWreck]

OHh and about root saving...
What is better to buy earth worms for my soil? in outdoor or bacteria which help roots?
or both are best? thanks!
-Cigo

I would say both would not hurt but if you get the correct micro activity going in you soil the worms will come on there own. (Build good healthy living soil and the worms will come!) good luck.

Ok news, yesterday i was there...
3 new things on the plants:
1.)More stigmas
2.)Getting sugared little bit.(trichorosomes started to grow,there is now much of little clear trichs.)
3.)Buds getting fatter a-bit(but for now not all of them).

Weather news:
1.)Sun show out, rare.(2 or 3 days a week)
2.)There is everywhere much more wind from north.(means temperature getting lower,and plants isnt really ready for this.so i've digged in some holding stick's)
3.)Temperature at this week:12-19 celsius.

Conclusion is:
On my weather,and light time period at this country, isnt for single 12/12 time period flowering plants.
I DEFINETLY need auto-flowering strains on outdoor,+ some bacterias for roots.

Plans on next outdoor:
To buy ~10 feminized,auto-flowering seeds.(i didnt choosen yet cause its not point to do it now because later maybe i will find some better strain at same price or so...)
Then first action will be: grow out 4 seeds when 2 months will be left before June.
Next, i will take as many clones as its possible from those 4 plants.
About 1 months will take to get rooted.
Week before i will make those 6 left seeds sprouted.
And then i will re-pot to outdoor those 6 seed plants to one spot, and clones to other spot near first.4 left mother plants from seeds will finish in one more totally seperate place.
So this way plants will veg.,and finish flowering on time period which suggest most of sun,and highest temperature, as it possible in my country.
I can term that period: 6/7 days of sun, and temperature 22-31 celsius.
About places: will select not so secure place,but much,much,much,much more sunny...
I will also use pesticides before bugs!this works good and before last 3 weeks i wont use them cause 3 weeks is time need to remove pesticide from plant.
And i will use better veg.,flow. nutes,with mineralic food.
All using soil will be 50% soil from shop which my friend use and get pretty good results on cfls.,25% perlite[i already got it]25% vermiculite [i also got it in my stock].
And current update pictures:
Vaizdelis0649.jpg

Some not clear shot of bud.
Vaizdelis0650.jpg

Allmost all plants shot from side.
Vaizdelis0651.jpg

TrainWreck mother plant.(Mother plants cuz gaved me much of clones.And plant are also cloned)
Vaizdelis0652.jpg

Little clones...[ls,tw]
Vaizdelis0655.jpg

Some shot, from the three...
By Cigo[2009-09-24]
Any comments,suggestions,questios, or adiveses are welcome.
Peace yoo!

Sounds like you are running out of time. I hope thats not the case. Good luck with those plants and I hope it does not cool off too much before you gets some thick buds off those big girls. Anyway sound like you have worked very hard on your grow and I hope it all works out for you. + rep and good luck again....

Thank you!
Yes for me it looks like really i'm running out of time...
I hope trichorosomes will get white colour until snow show's.
I dont even hope trichs will make it amber trichs,or even 50 on 50 ...
After first snow i will cut off them.

But i will be happy even getting 5 g. per all outdoor :D
Because i've got one good lession about growin outdoor here...

yes... there was 2 g. from all plants :-/ i was so disapointed so i just dont even mantioned it. single fem. seeds isnt varie for my climate,and timer shelude... i need auto flowering...that what i gonna do next summer just i will make huge huge huge crop!you guys gonna see it! i just want some strain which produce biggest amounts...for now i'm not thinking about it because my opinion will definetly change until next summer. ^^

hey cigo thanx for all your post i love seeing weed in sunlight it is such a beautiful plant
sorry to hear about the bust. you would think cops all over the world could find a better use of their time.
keep ur head up and your first raised high hope to see a journal from you next year.

ya top-44 is a strain it is not the strongest kind of bud but it is a strong plant and it started to flower during 18hrs on and 6hrs off light cycle. i got mine from shayana shop out of Amsterdam but i think other seed banks in Amsterdam or the UK should have it as well.
there are other early flowering strains but this is the only one that i have experience growing.

ha ha hi mate i knew i hadn t heard the last from you...you are to good a grower to keep down ha ha...good man your doing a great job out doors....keep up the good work mate.......be lucky weedtastic :goodjob:ops i forgot to mention check out serious seeds auto flowering....awsome.....expensive....but the extra money pays great when harvesting

Back
Top Bottom