Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

Very pretty pics!! Trichs are plentiful and large looking. I see the webs but I don't think its from residents, prolly just passers by is my guess. Not sure what that tongue-looking object is though. Maybe your next update will tell us for sure. Keep up the great pics and updates.

L8ER

Hi sonzor I tend to agree with OBX. What ever it is I don't think it should be there........careful.:smokin:

Pretty sure it should not be there either. But what are you going to do. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

:ganjamon:LOVE those milky and purple triches:ganjamon:

Me too, hope I get a lot more. Thanks for you comments and stopping in...

Very pretty pics!! Trichs are plentiful and large looking. I see the webs but I don't think its from residents, prolly just passers by is my guess. Not sure what that tongue-looking object is though. Maybe your next update will tell us for sure. Keep up the great pics and updates.

L8ER

Thanks grooster, I think you are correct about the passing by, I looked and they are not their anymore. Cant seem to find the tung thing anymore unless it covered in trichs. I am just going to let it go for now. Thanks for stopping in and yo comments are always appreciated.

Plant update 02-12-10

Hello all, Just got back from the mountains and checked on the plants. My clones looked neglected and in desperate need of water but they bounced back pretty quick.

The Full Moon is really starting to get purple. It really is a lovely looking plant and does not seem to mind the cold and rain. Lots and lots of trichs developing and it seem to be adding on some weight. As for that tongue looking thing. I cant seem to find it. It may be camouflaged in all the new trichs, but I am not going to worry about it at this point. We have had a lot of rain, but that is over for know and the lady will get to bask in the sun for the next week or so. Its still a little cool but she does not seem to mind..

Take a look and tell me what you all think...

Full Moon front view
fm1_02_12_10_01.jpg

Full Moon Top View
fm1_02_12_10_02.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_03.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_04.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_05.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_06.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_07.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_08.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_09.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_10.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping in and you comments and suggestions are always appreciated.....

The Full Moon looks great sonzor, all the purple really showing. Can't imagine what a purple strain would look like in those conditions.
What kind of hitchiker is that in pic 6?

I've been curious about the flower cycle with your outdoor winter grow and how the plant will react to longer days as its trying to finish. Should be very interesting to see how that finishes.

great job, reps if I can.

Plant update 02-12-10

Hello all, Just got back from the mountains and checked on the plants. My clones looked neglected and in desperate need of water but they bounced back pretty quick.

The Full Moon is really starting to get purple. It really is a lovely looking plant and does not seem to mind the cold and rain. Lots and lots of trichs developing and it seem to be adding on some weight. As for that tongue looking thing. I cant seem to find it. It may be camouflaged in all the new trichs, but I am not going to worry about it at this point. We have had a lot of rain, but that is over for know and the lady will get to bask in the sun for the next week or so. Its still a little cool but she does not seem to mind..

Take a look and tell me what you all think...

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_04.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_05.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_06.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_07.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_08.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_09.jpg

Full Moon Random Shots
fm1_02_12_10_10.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping in and you comments and suggestions are always appreciated.....

Are you sh!tting me????!

Friggin unreal bro. WOW.

+rep
+kudos
+jealousy
+envy
++more jealousy
+rolling papers

:goodjob::welldone::thumb:

:edit: it says i gave too much rep in the past 24 hours... wtf? anyone else ever have this happen to them?

Are you sh!tting me????!

Friggin unreal bro. WOW.

+rep
+kudos
+jealousy
+envy
++more jealousy
+rolling papers

:edit: it says i gave too much rep in the past 24 hours... wtf? anyone else ever have this happen to them?

LOL - I just glanced at my email inbox - it looked like sonzor had posted more pics... but no, just DroJo quoting them! I must be a journal junkie. :ganjamon:

You certainly captured the emotions of seeing those pics Dro!

Yes, I've given out too many before... reps aren't free you know... :cheesygrinsmiley:

ooooooooooh, gorgeous. You just know she's going to rip your socks off.

Lets hope so, thanks so much for stopping in and you comments.

so purdy, she looks real tasty!

Thanks stakkur, appreciated you stopping in and your comments.

That is just one beautiful girl. The colors and the snow on top just looks wonderful. She just looks like she will be a great smoke. WTG:thumb:

Thanks OMM, I certainly hope she is going to taste as good as she looks. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

She's lookin' very tasty bro.

Looks like the experiment is going well.

Thanks SS, So far so good. At least I have one doing her job... Thanks for stopping in and as always you comments a greatly appreciated..

SICK! That is just a great looking plant:bravo:

Looking forward to its demise...:rollit:

Me to siscokid, I don't think she is going to make me wait too much longer. Thanks for stopping in and your comments...

The Full Moon looks great sonzor, all the purple really showing. Can't imagine what a purple strain would look like in those conditions.
What kind of hitchiker is that in pic 6?

I've been curious about the flower cycle with your outdoor winter grow and how the plant will react to longer days as its trying to finish. Should be very interesting to see how that finishes.

great job, reps if I can.

I was wondering the same about a purple strain. Going to get a few purple stains so next year we will have to see... Not sure what that is, It does not seem to be doing any damage so I will let it be for now. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

I am also curious to see how she will finish, Not too long now. A week or two I would think....

Man I wish I could grow outside like that - so damn pretty it makes my eyes hurt!

Thanks OBX, I wish everyone could grow outside, It would make everyones lives so much easier. Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

Sonzor! Your grow is amazing! Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures. I really appreciate the outdoor shots. It's a real treat.

Thanks gangalicious I enjoy the outdoors also, its just a bonus I get to grow in it. Thanks for stopping in and your comments....

Sonzor, believe me i love this strange and your work too.
Well done man.
Have you used some particoular product?

Thanks superweed, Mostly just teas for feeding I try for 100% organic when I can.... Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Are you sh!tting me????!

Friggin unreal bro. WOW.

+rep
+kudos
+jealousy
+envy
++more jealousy
+rolling papers

All the time, Thanks so much for the comments and for stopping in....

LOL - I just glanced at my email inbox - it looked like sonzor had posted more pics... but no, just DroJo quoting them! I must be a journal junkie. :ganjamon:

You certainly captured the emotions of seeing those pics Dro!

Yes, I've given out too many before... reps aren't free you know... :cheesygrinsmiley:

OBX I appreciate you stopping in anytime, it is a honor and greatly appreciated..

Plant update 02-18-10

My full moon has been outside for about 2 months. At this point I am pretty sure she does not have too much longer to go. She is looking pretty good, I was getting some upward cupping of the leaves and I added some Epson salt to her tea to see if that will help out. Otherwise she is looking pretty healthy with the exception of one of the lower branches that I pollenated with some Papaya pollen. It was tied down a few weeks ago and when I went to check on the plant the branch had broken and the branch does not look like its going to make it. I think its the 6th picture to give you an idea of what it looks like. I fed her, her last feeding of tea and will just water her for a weak with a little Agave juice and let her finish her last week without anything. Thats the plan anyway we will see how it goes.

Also I think a mentioned this in the last post. The Lemon Bubble Haze was a boy so she was pulled a planted elsewhere so I can harvest some pollen from him. He is such a great plant and his smell, good gosh, amazing. I also put two Durban Poisons, two Full Moons and two Mystery plants outside in the ground. I know 1 of the Mysteries is a female from the pre-flowers on her. I have no idea about the others but we will see in a week or two. I will have my fingers crossed. I won't waist your time with pictures until they get going and show themselves.

Please take a look and any advise or comments are always appreciated..

Full Moon Pic 1
fm1_02_18_10_01.jpg

Full Moon Pic 2
fm1_02_18_10_02.jpg

Full Moon Pic 3
fm1_02_18_10_03.jpg

Full Moon Pic 4
fm1_02_18_10_04.jpg

Full Moon Pic 5
fm1_02_18_10_05.jpg

Full Moon Pic 6, this is the broken branch...
fm1_02_18_10_06.jpg

Full Moon Pic 7
fm1_02_18_10_07.jpg

Full Moon Pic 8
fm1_02_18_10_08.jpg

Full Moon Pic 9
fm1_02_18_10_09.jpg

Full Moon Pic 10
fm1_02_18_10_10.jpg

:thanks:Thanks again for taking a look and your comments..

Sonzor your puple lady(full moon) is just outstanding bro. Is she starting to swell up yet? How much do you think she will yield?

Just wondering my friend....

:nicethread:

Sonzor your puple lady(full moon) is just outstanding bro. Is she starting to swell up yet? How much do you think she will yield?

Just wondering my friend....

:nicethread:

Thanks MI-grower, She is starting to swell, not as much as the first Full Moon I grew but she still has a little time left. I gave her some Agave Syrup with this feeding. We will see if she adds on some weight. As for yield, I really an not sure. At this point not looking like a big one but she is pretty close to the same size as my first and I got around 4 oz's from her so I am hoping for 2 oz's. We will see. Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

Looks like she's trying to stay warm - had to grow her own fur coat of trichs!

Actually its been in the mid 70's low 80's this past week with lots of sun so she has been pretty warm. Its going to cool down and rain this next week so we shall see. Thanks for stopping in and you comments are always appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom