Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

How are things going bro. Just wanted to check in and see if everthing was ok out in cali. I was watching the news and damn ya'll got some rain... Well I hope all is good with ya..

Right on Sonzor, composting is great, nothing goes to waste...Anxiously awaiting your next photo update. Stay warm.

L8ER

Yes, we where so surprised once we started composting how much we wasted throwing stuff in the trash, We never have a shortage of food for the compost pile.. Thanks for stopping in and your comments

I love this journal. I've gotten sucked into all the hydro cause that's what I have now - but this is basically the only outdoor stuff I check out regularly.

+Reps

and I thought I'd already given you the appropriate 5 stars but have remedied that as well.

Thanks Whiskey, nice to have you around and your comments are greatly appreciated..

How are things going bro. Just wanted to check in and see if everthing was ok out in cali. I was watching the news and damn ya'll got some rain... Well I hope all is good with ya..

Hay, MI-grower. Just so happens I am trying to do this test winter grow in the rainiest winter ever, I can't remember ever seeing so much rain in all my life. I have not seen the sun in over a week. Have another day of rain and we should see sum sun, at least until next week. Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments.

Plant update 01-22-10

Ok, rain, rain and more rain. No sure I have ever seen so much rain in all my life. Crazy amounts of rain that just won't stop. Its starting to get cold too, I think the next couple of days will have a high in the high 50s and night temps in the mid to high 40s.

Does not seem to have hurt the Full Moon very much, She looks very healthy and is putting on some flowers and trichs to match.

The branch that broke looks like it might be making a comeback, I will give it a week or so but as of now she is looking good.

Still just feeding with plain water and compost / bat guano teas every other to every third watering. And letting the soil I prepped before hand do all the feeding.

I will probably have to wait a couple of weeks to add the other plants outside. Need to wait for a little break in the weather to give them the best chance for survival....

Take a look,

Full Moon 1
fm1_01_22_10_01.jpg

Full Moon 2
fm1_01_22_10_02.jpg

Full Moon 3
fm1_01_22_10_03.jpg

Full Moon 4
fm1_01_22_10_04.jpg

Full Moon 5
fm1_01_22_10_05.jpg

Full Moon 6
fm1_01_22_10_06.jpg

Full Moon 7
fm1_01_22_10_07.jpg

Full Moon 8
fm1_01_22_10_08.jpg

Full Moon 9
fm1_01_22_10_09.jpg

Full Moon 10
fm1_01_22_10_10.jpg

Thanks so much for taking a look and any and all suggestions and comments are much appreciated...

Just got caught up. Very interesting. My old black market dealer tried to tell me about the seed sexing thing and i just let it go in one ear and out the other I geuss she was on to something.

Nic

great update sonzor.

Those fan leaves are showing pretty good color already, cool temps working the magic. Man they should look great later on.

As sisco said, overcast lighting makes for some very nice pics. Great stuff.

Any mud slides around your area? I remember an Easter Sunday back in the early 80's Orange county got slammed with the most rain that I can remember untill now. Hope you have your 50 gallon drums out.. lol

I remember I was in OC at that time, It was a long time ago but it sure seems like this stretch of rain outdid anything I can remember. It has been never ending.. Thanks for stopping in and your comments...

great update sonzor.

Those fan leaves are showing pretty good color already, cool temps working the magic. Man they should look great later on.

As sisco said, overcast lighting makes for some very nice pics. Great stuff.

Thanks Mmmmick, I cant wait to see how it all turns out. I do love the purple. Yes the overcast sure make its easy to take a picture when you are in a hurry, Not too much to worry about.. Thanks for stopping in and you comments.

Just got caught up. Very interesting. My old black market dealer tried to tell me about the seed sexing thing and i just let it go in one ear and out the other I geuss she was on to something.

Nic

Thanks Nicademus I am trying to try it all, not sure it will all work out but it is sure fun giving it a try. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

That girl looks beautiful and clean sonzor The rain bad as it was didn't seem to have any bad effects. These plants we grown are amazing. Hope the rain stops soon. The rain was hardly mentioned on the news here???
Setting Sun got his share too.
This grow is really showing what can be done with marginal conditions. :cheer:

I think its cool as hell that you have healthy plants, with solid tris, outdoors in 40-50 degree weather.

I tried to see the stems in the pics, but couldn't. I've recently learned that cold causes purpling. Are your stems crazy purple?

The rain was hardly mentioned on the news here???

It was on the national and local news here OMM. I saw rivers of rain water and people surfing from behind cars. I was smoking a fat 1 and was like damn their making the best of it in Cali.. Maybe one day I might be able to go out there.. The Islands has to be off the hook as well bro!!

Ur full moon is looking just great bro. Personallly I think the rain did her very good. Watch and mark my words she is gonna be like WOW is just 1-2 weeks. I love the purple colors in her already, that is awesome.. Just wait until you get some sunshine there in Cali!!

I'm glad the flooding waters did not wash her away!!

That girl looks beautiful and clean sonzor The rain bad as it was didn't seem to have any bad effects. These plants we grown are amazing. Hope the rain stops soon. The rain was hardly mentioned on the news here???
Setting Sun got his share too.
This grow is really showing what can be done with marginal conditions. :cheer:

Thans OMM, she seems to be handling the weather pretty well, She is a tough girl. The last couple days have been nice and sunny, a little on the cold side but at least we got to see some sun, that week without sun was driving me nuts...

those look ngreat and the camera work is nice too:nicethread:

Thanks Blackbeast much appreciated, thanks for stopping in...

I think its cool as hell that you have healthy plants, with solid tris, outdoors in 40-50 degree weather.

I tried to see the stems in the pics, but couldn't. I've recently learned that cold causes purpling. Are your stems crazy purple?

Yes the plants are getting some purple, Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

It was on the national and local news here OMM. I saw rivers of rain water and people surfing from behind cars. I was smoking a fat 1 and was like damn their making the best of it in Cali.. Maybe one day I might be able to go out there.. The Islands has to be off the hook as well bro!!

Ur full moon is looking just great bro. Personallly I think the rain did her very good. Watch and mark my words she is gonna be like WOW is just 1-2 weeks. I love the purple colors in her already, that is awesome.. Just wait until you get some sunshine there in Cali!!

I'm glad the flooding waters did not wash her away!!

I am glad we did not get washed away also, was a little concerned. I think she might have liked the rain also, the last couple of days have been very sunny, not too warm, in the mid 60's but lots of sun. Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments are much appreciated...

She is beautiful especially with the purple - she is going to blow your mind.

Thanks Tiger Balm, Let hope so, I think if we get some sun and it does not get too much colder, she will be a great plant. Got my fingers crossed. Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments...

Plant update 01-22-10

New update, My full moon is looking pretty good, I had to remove the broken branch. I went to check on the plant and the whole branch was pretty much dead. I guess the rain kept it alive but once the rain was gone it wilted away. Otherwise there is not too much change. Still alive an growing.

Not too much more to report. I did put the Lemon Bubble Haze in the ground. I will post some picks if anything interesting happens with the plant. It does not have any signs of sex so I hope its a she... I cut clones from my 2 mysteries, 2 full moons and the 2 durban poisons and will put those outside in a week or so when they recover from the taking of the clones.

Still just feeding with the teas every other feeding or so. Plants seem to be healthy and enjoying it so I will keep up with that...

Also I found it pretty odd when I took a closer look at the trichs, pretty much all where milky white and the hairs are about 50% red. Thought it was a little soon for that but what do I know..

I also took 2 of the forming buds and pollenated one flower with the Papaya Pollen and the other with the full moon pollen. We will see how that all works out.

Take a look.

Full Moon
fm1_01_29_10_01.jpg

Full Moon Top View
fm1_01_29_10_02.jpg

Full Moon Random Pics
fm1_01_29_10_03.jpg

fm1_01_29_10_04.jpg

fm1_01_29_10_05.jpg

fm1_01_29_10_06.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping in and any and all comments and suggestion are much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom