Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

Hey glad to have you back!! I know how hectic it gets around the holidays! Wow, you got more nuts there than well, something with a lot of nuts...a chipmunk! yea a chipmunk.

I will say this, at the risk of sounding gay, those are some good ball shots LOL. They are cool looking actually. You don't get to see too many really. Thanks for posting the pics. Good luck with the Full Moon 1, lets hope its ball free.

L8ER

Thanks so much Gooster, some pretty entertaining comments. And I agree more nuts than I have seen in my lifetime. Lets hope it gets a little better and we get to see some female flowers in the future. Thanks so much for stopping in and you comment are always appreciated and entertaining...

Damn, I've heard blue balls, but purple? Those boys must be hard up...

Very nice pictures Sonzor - you can really see how the cold affects them. It takes a tough plant to make it, but the ones that do will reward you... this reminds me of an outdoor spring grow I did a long time ago - just one plant made it, with a tiny cola... but that was the tightest, best bud I'd ever grown.

+reps for the pics

Welcome back sonzor, good to see you survived the holidays.

Maybe the last Full Moon will be the one. Pics look great even if there mostly nuts. Well it seems you are getting some answers in your winter grow. I think you are correct in thinking there are strains that can handle the winter outdoors you experience. Just a question of finding that magical strain.
Good luck with the remaining unsexed Full Moon.

Hey man good to see you back and posting, pity about all the balls dude.
Here's to hoping that you'll get atleast one lady there :ganjamon:

Thanks Stakkur, pretty sure the full moon one is a lady, we will see. Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments....

Damn, I've heard blue balls, but purple? Those boys must be hard up...

Very nice pictures Sonzor - you can really see how the cold affects them. It takes a tough plant to make it, but the ones that do will reward you... this reminds me of an outdoor spring grow I did a long time ago - just one plant made it, with a tiny cola... but that was the tightest, best bud I'd ever grown.

+reps for the pics

Yes lets hope the one that does make it keep the same purple colors for the buds.... Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments...

Welcome back sonzor, good to see you survived the holidays.

Maybe the last Full Moon will be the one. Pics look great even if there mostly nuts. Well it seems you are getting some answers in your winter grow. I think you are correct in thinking there are strains that can handle the winter outdoors you experience. Just a question of finding that magical strain.
Good luck with the remaining unsexed Full Moon.

Thanks Mmmick, barley survived, its amazing how much work the holidays are.. I have been researching to find some cold weather strains it seems the purple ones are a good fit. We will see. Thanks so much for taking the time to take a look and you great comments..

Dude so many males
hope you get some ladies soon

That makes two of us.. Thanks for stopping in and you commnets...

OMG , WTF and all that internet shit .... WOW ....:popcorn:

Ive been away for to long.... Looks like you have become a master !:goodjob:

Far from a master but the comment is appreciated. Nice to hear from you and thanks for stopping in...

damn shame they all turned up male in some way.... they look great though!

Thanks still have some hope with the rest but we will see. Thanks for stopping in and you comments are always appreciated...

Plant update 01-11-10

Quick update. As you know from the last update I only have one hopeful left in the ground. The plants is doing very well and getting very, very bushy. Got some female flowers growing, finally. Keep your fingers crossed we don't get any balls growing.

I do have my Lemon Bubble Haze that I will put in the ground in a few weeks or so to see how she does and also a couple Durban Poison on the same timeline. We will see how that goes.

Take a look. I know the grow has gotten a lot smaller in the last week or so, but have some more plants working there way into the lineup so stay tuned.

Also I got a good amount of pollen form the Papaya 1 and the Full Moon 2 so not a complete loss... The other two that where hermies I did not bother just to be safe...

Sorry the pics are a little blurry, had a little wind and was in a little bit of a hurry, I think you will still get the idea..

Full Moon 1
fm1_01_11_10.jpg

Full Moon 1 close up 1
fm1_01_11_10-3.jpg

Full Moon 1 close up 2
fm1_01_11_10_2.jpg

Thanks again for stopping in and your comments..

Ah yes!! The sole survivor has shown herself at last! Very good, she looks very healthy too, leaves are nice and shiny. She seems to be doing well, even in the cold. A great way to find out which strains are hardiest for your climate. She looks like a winner!! Keep it growing.

L8ER

Thanks groos, Has not been too cold here lately, mid 70s in the day low 60s at night. Wish it would stay that way. Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

Thanks groos, Has not been too cold here lately, mid 70s in the day low 60s at night. Wish it would stay that way. Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

Hi Buddy Well, you do have one good healthy bushy girl. I know you wanted more, but that one looks great and like you said, you've got few to add, so It's looking up.:grinjoint:

Nice looking plant zonzor, hope she's true to her sex. I'm happy to see you got at least one female out of the bunch. Temps don't sound bad at all, she should be able to take those temps without any hermie issues.
Good luck.

Hi Buddy Well, you do have one good healthy bushy girl. I know you wanted more, but that one looks great and like you said, you've got few to add, so It's looking up.:grinjoint:

No complaining at all, I have plenty of meds from the last grow to tide me over until next grow. So I am not too worried about one girl. Actually a little excited. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

The full moon is out! I can hear the werewolves howling now.

Very pretty plant sonzor, reps when I can.

Off and running, lets just hope she stays that way. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Beautiful plant. what has been the coldest temp so far? I was worried the big freeze had hit you, too.

Hi, Tiger thanks for stopping in. I think the lowest temp since I put the plants outside was in the low 40s at night and a daytime love of mid 50s. We really don't get a freeze out here. I think last year it dipped down into the low 30's a couple nights but does not happen very often. The plant has had it kind of easy the last week or so with temps in the mid to high 70s in the day and low to mid 60s at night. We have some colder weather coming, with a chance of rain so we will see how she handles that. Thanks for your comments..

Nice looking plant zonzor, hope she's true to her sex. I'm happy to see you got at least one female out of the bunch. Temps don't sound bad at all, she should be able to take those temps without any hermie issues.
Good luck.

I am hoping the same. Looks good so far. We temp have been very nice the last couple weeks so she has been loving it. The test will be when it gets colder. We will see. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

Sonzor, sorry for all the balls bro. Hope the one remaining female treats ya good. You gonna take clones of her? Maybe pollinate a few select buds for some seeds? Would certainly be good to carry on her genetics. Keep em green bro, she is looking very healthy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom