Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

great pics sonzor, you are gonna have a nice collection of seeds with this latest crop plus your Le,om Bubble Haze seeds. Hope you can isolate them well. good luck.

Thanks Mmmick I have a special place for them. They will be nice and safe from the others plants. Thanks so much for stopping in and you comments.

Man I wish I could get some of that Papaya pollen from ya! I don't know what this PxJW will taste like but Papaya by itself is great!

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas and I will be looking forward to some more updates from ya!

Take care:goodjob::peace::Rasta:

I wish I could send you some. Looks like I am going to have more than enough. The Papaya is a great smelling, tasting and growing plants. Thanks had a wonderful Christmas and hope you and yours also had a great Christmas. Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

yo bro yeah go ahead and mate them girls XD amass an army of seeds and using the sexxing method pull out those female seeds and grow some big girls
and yes brotha you have a merry xmas XD

Thanks Blacken, looks like seeds are not going to be a problem for me in the near future. Thanks so much for stopping and and your comments and hope you a yours and a wonderful Christmas..

hi sonzor, just wanted to take a minute to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and hope that you have a safe and happy holiday. Good luck in the New Year.

Thanks so much Mmmmick right back at you.

W00T I have finally caught up on this amazing grow! I read every detail and it is amazing work your doing! Love the chocolate skullz that is seriously kick @ass!..

I also really dig the way you perpetuate your stock, its really cool to see nearly all facets of growing in one journal. Collecting pollen? Amazing. Growing seeds? Awesome. Mad Props and +reps to an amazing grower.

Glad I took the time to read this journal I learned alot, I will be following from here on out. Thanks for sharing the experience and your knowledge.

L8ER

Thanks so much Grooster, appreciate you taking the time to take a look and read through my journal. Thanks so much for stopping and and you comments are much appreciate. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas..

Sonzor, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Have a happy and safe holidays bro.

Thanks so much GMT as always appreciate you stopping by and you comments and hope you and yours also had wonderful of a Christmas.

Plant update 12-28-09

Ok, the Papaya 1, Papaya 2 and the Mystery 1 have loads and loads of purple balls popping up all over the place. Had my fingers crossed for the Papaya 2 not to be male but what are you going to do. Kind of have a dilemma. Have the family staying for the holidays, so cant pull the males until they are gone. I think I still have a little bit of time, so I will keep my fingers crossed they don't pop before that. Not sure it would be a big deal even if they did since the 2 remaining Full Moons don't have any flowers to get pollenated anyway.

The two Full Moons are looking pretty good. Growing nicely, I do think the Full Moon 1 may also be male but its a little two early to tell I would say if it is, it will be full of ball by the end of the week. I will have my fingers crossed they are not both males but time will tell.

I still have Mystery 2, Mystery 3, Durban Poison 1, Durban Poison 2, Lemon Bubble Haze and a few clones of the Full Moons so there is still hope to get something out of this grow. We will see. Hopes are high... and fingers are crossed.

We have had some pretty cool nights, Lots of sun during the day mid to high 60s, Night down into the low 50s high 40s and the plants do show a little stress.

On a side note, I have a big branch from the full moon lying on the ground about 5 feet from the plant. Had to have be pulled off by some critter. Not sure what. It did not eat any of it, Just ripped it off the plant. Kind of weird.

Take a look. Did not bother taken picture of the boys, they will be pulled and potted A.S.A.P.

Full Moon 1
fm1_12_28_09.jpg

Full Moon 2
fm2_12_28_09.jpg

Thanks for taking a look and as always any comments and suggestions are much appreciated..

Hi sonzor, you are getting more than your share of males lately. Sorry to hear that. Here's hoping the Full Moons both turn up female, they look great. Good growth since your last update.
Great job, your teas seem to do very well for these plants.
Well done. reps if I can.

They look happy to me! Nice work as always sonzor. +reps

Thanks OBX the nice words are much appreciated and thanks for stopping in..

Hi sonzor:grinjoint:
Sorry about the males.
The ladies look good and not much stress showing from the cold. :peace:

Thanks OMM, it is what it is, a little disappointing but what are you going to do. Still have some option though. Yes the Full Moon seems to be pretty hardy, but a long way to go so we will see. Thanks so much for stopping by and your comments..

Hi sonzor, you are getting more than your share of males lately. Sorry to hear that. Here's hoping the Full Moons both turn up female, they look great. Good growth since your last update.
Great job, your teas seem to do very well for these plants.
Well done. reps if I can.

Thanks Mmmmick, lots of males. I wonder if it has anything to do with the cold. If both the Full Moons turn out to be male I may have to rethink this grow. The plants seem to not have a problem growing in the cold, I think a little slower than normal but the are putting on some veg for sure. Thanks so much for stopping in and you comments..

Sonzor, you definately have a green thumb for the outdoor grows brother. Your plants are looking very healthy for this time of the year. You rock the outdoors brother!

Thanks GMT, they seem to be hanging in their for sure. All the males concern me a bit, but we will see with the Full Moons, those two will dictate my next move. Thanks for stopping in and the kind words...

Thank you very much for your support these last couple months. I have also enjoyed and learned quite a bit from you. Have a very Happy New Year and I am looking forward to seeing continued success when I return in a couple weeks. :peace:

Nice looking bushes ya got there! Full moon was looking awsome last time, no presure:slide:

Wish you and all a Happy and safe New Years! :peace:

Thanks so much and happy New Year to You, Thanks for stopping in...

Thank you very much for your support these last couple months. I have also enjoyed and learned quite a bit from you. Have a very Happy New Year and I am looking forward to seeing continued success when I return in a couple weeks. :peace:

Thanks bass and you also, thanks for stopping and you comments..

Happy New Year sonzor, all the best to you in 2010.

Thanks Mmmm much appreciated...

Me too! Happy New Year:grinjoint:

Thans OMM you also, thanks for stopping in and you comments..

They are looking strong and healthy. I am hoping to try a little outside grow myself this spring. Making lots of notes from your journal to guide me along.

Thanks Screwnuts I appreciated you stopping in and your comments and outside grows are a lot of fun, Not sure I would take too many notes from this grow its all an experiment.

looking healthy there bro ^5 <[:^} :surf:

Thanks spike, appreciated you stopping in..

I second that question. Fiending for an update...

Thanks fro stopping in Grooster, working on an update, have not had a lot of time, trying to catch up on life after a long holiday...

Plant update 01-04-09

Sorry about the long time in between post, Had to catch up on life after a very long holiday.

So the family was at the house for the holidays so I had not had a chance to pull any plants or do anything but water and feed them. So after a week or so after the family all went home I had a chance to take a close look at the plants.

This is what is going on.

Full Moon one. Not much, growing very well and looking very healthy. No signs of sex, which I think is a good sign at this point.

Full Moon two. Its a boy, lots of balls everywhere.

Papaya one. Its a boy balls everywhere..

Papaya two. Thought was a boy but its a hermie.

Mystery one. Also thought is was a boy but a hermie also

So the question I have is. Is papaya two and Mystery one a product of the cold and got stressed out and turned it into a hermie or are they just plants that have the hermie genes.

I guess to solve this question I will have to take the clones I took from each plant before they where put outside and flower them and that will tell me without a doubt if its the plants or if it was the cold that caused these to go hermie on me.

I still think its possible to grow in the winter here, I just think the strain I choose to grow is much more important than I thought or realized.

Ok, here are some pics, I know these are probably pics you would only hope to see in a nightmare but I have gone this far so I want to document it until the end...

Also, the pics of the clones are not the clones I have inside, they are the clones that went out about two week before the other plants for sexing.

Full Moon 1
fm1_01_04_10.jpg

Full Moon 2
fm2_01_04_10-2.jpg

Full Moon 2 Close up
fm2_01_04_10-1.jpg

Mystery 1
mystery1_01_04_10.jpg

Mystery 1 Clone
mystery1c_01_04_10.jpg

Papaya 1
papaya1_01_04_10-1.jpg

Papaya 1 Close Up
papaya1_01_04_10-2.jpg

Papaya 1 Clone
papaya1c_01_04_10.jpg

Papaya 2
papaya2_01_04_10.jpg

Papaya 2 Clone
papaya2c_01_04_10.jpg

Thanks so much for taking a look and I will post a update in the next couple of days since this one is around a week old..

Hey glad to have you back!! I know how hectic it gets around the holidays! Wow, you got more nuts there than well, something with a lot of nuts...a chipmunk! yea a chipmunk.

I will say this, at the risk of sounding gay, those are some good ball shots LOL. They are cool looking actually. You don't get to see too many really. Thanks for posting the pics. Good luck with the Full Moon 1, lets hope its ball free.

L8ER

Back
Top Bottom