Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

omg 2,3,4,5,6 are awesome pics. i dont even kno what to say...
omg

thats really a beautiful plant, sonzor.

tricks in your last pic look all cloudy even a few ambers showing. A couple of oz of winter full moon sounds great to me.:goodjob:

omg 2,3,4,5,6 are awesome pics. i dont even kno what to say...
omg

Thanks Drojo your comments and stopping in are much appreciated.

thats really a beautiful plant, sonzor.

tricks in your last pic look all cloudy even a few ambers showing. A couple of oz of winter full moon sounds great to me.:goodjob:

Thanks Mmmick, The the odd thing is the tirchs seem to have showed up cloudy, skipped the clear stage completely. It does have a few amber trichs showing up more and more each day. Won't be long.... Thanks for stopping in and you comments....

Beautiful just beautiful. I fully get what Drojo is saying. Its a real pretty gal. But, hey, you knew that didn't you? She keeps getting better all the time. Its gonna be hard for any of your other ladies to follow in those footsteps hehe. Great photos as usual. Really a pleasure to see your girl growing up in the great outdoors. Almost a shame your gonna have to chop her soon. Sounds like your busy with your next up and comers. Lets get a look see soon. Keep it up.

L8ER

Sonzor, that is an amazing job! What a beautiful, wonderful plant!

Never thought of trying agave syrup (except in my coffee, where I find it to be sweet and exceedingly delicious). Interesting idea. I think those soil microbes will be loving the agave/tea combo. So will the full moon.

Sorry, guys. Hate to neglect the journal and my plants but had to go out of town for the last week and am going to be gone for a few more days. Not sure how many days just yet, but be back soon.

My wife would love a bouquet of those flowers for Easter, I'll take a dozen..:smokin:
I would be good with a dozen also. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

You know plan dish soap mixed with water in a spray bottle work really well as a pesticide.

Used it... It does work on some things, my main issue is these dumb azz worms... and soap does nothing for those. Thanks for the comments and stopping in...

Beautiful just beautiful. I fully get what Drojo is saying. Its a real pretty gal. But, hey, you knew that didn't you? She keeps getting better all the time. Its gonna be hard for any of your other ladies to follow in those footsteps hehe. Great photos as usual. Really a pleasure to see your girl growing up in the great outdoors. Almost a shame your gonna have to chop her soon. Sounds like your busy with your next up and comers. Lets get a look see soon. Keep it up.

L8ER

Not sure I will have a problem chopping this one. Really have not got the attachment issues with her that I have had with all the others. But I will enjoy her for sure. Thanks for the comment and stopping in...

Thanks for the comment and stopping in...

Thanks for the comment and stopping in...

xD~ yeah that moons is full!!..... of thc :)

Lets hope she keeps on bulking up. Thanks for the comment and stopping in...

Sonzor, that is an amazing job! What a beautiful, wonderful plant!

Thanks so much gangalicious you comments and stopping in are much appreciated...

Never thought of trying agave syrup (except in my coffee, where I find it to be sweet and exceedingly delicious). Interesting idea. I think those soil microbes will be loving the agave/tea combo. So will the full moon.

I kept seeing it at the store and it seemed like a good Idea to use it instead of the Molasses. Cost a little more it just seems a little more organic. Thanks for stopping in and your comments...

Nice job again
:peace:

Thanks Superweed much appreciated and thanks for taking the time to stop in.....

Sorry, it took so long to get back here. Life has been really crazy the past few weeks. Will put up an update soon!!!

Thanks again all for stopping in and taking the time to give me your opinions and comments...

Update 03_5_10

Sorry boys and girls. Have been neglecting my journal and plants the past couple of weeks. Life has gotten a little crazy around here. But had a little break and found some time to catch up on some journals and take a look at my neglected plants.

The plants have not seemed to have missed me any they are doing fine without me. The Full Moon is just about ready. I would say 25% to 35% amber. I like to have at the very least 50% so I will let her go a little longer. Maybe a week or two. She has all sorts a wonderful colors. I think she is telling me from the looks of her she is ready to come down, but she will have to wait a little longer.

The 2 Mystery, 2 Durban Poisons and the 2 Full Moon are growing like weeds and seem to love being outside. I will start posting pics of them when the Full Moon is finished. I did take one of the Full Moons and pollenated her with some Lemon Bubble Haze Pollen so hopefully she will give some some viable seeds. We will see on that one.

Anyway here are a few pics and any and all comments are always appreciated....

Full Moon 1 pic 1
fm1_03_03_10_01.jpg

Full Moon 1 pic 2
fm1_03_03_10_02.jpg

Full Moon 1 pic 3
fm1_03_03_10_03.jpg

Full Moon 1 pic 4
fm1_03_03_10_04.jpg

Full Moon 1 pic 5
fm1_03_03_10_05.jpg

Full Moon 1 pic 6
fm1_03_03_10_06.jpg

Full Moon 1 pic 7
fm1_03_03_10_07.jpg

She is really pretty.. I have to ask, where are the calyx? I can't see 'em.. or pistils.

Keeping posted!:reading420magazine:

Hello Siscokid, I noticed the same thing. I originally thought that it was that I pollenated the plant and it was producing seeds. Not sure that is the case now. I cut off one of the buds this afternoon to take a closer look. I also took a closer look at all the developing buds. They are mostly all the same. Maybe they are reverting back due to the days getting longer? I am just not sure. We will see how it works itself out and when I get a closer look at the bud. I will get back to you on this one. Thanks for stopping in.....

maybe they are dying from the cold? how are the trichs looking or have you checked em?

Trichs are looking very nice, 25 to 35% amber..... It has not been that cold but you could be correct....

Back
Top Bottom