Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

Hi sonzor, the Full Moon is looking beautiful, geting close.

re sisco's comment about the calyxes, I've read that cold weather will cause more leaf/trich production and fewer calyxes. I can't find the section but I'm pretty sure it was in Cervantes Grow Bible.

Great job in any event, an interesting grow and a great example of the hardiness of our favorite plant.

Hi sonzor She looks good to me. Needless to say watch her closely, just in case. 50% is a good a target for me. :ganjamon:

Thanks OMM, I like it nice and mellow so I will shoot for 50% + but we will see, thanks for the comments and stopping in....

Dunno why I haven't dropped in before now. :welldone: They're some nice evil lookin girls u got there.:thumb::peace:

Thanks for the comments and stopping in groover its much appreciated.

re sisco's comment about the calyxes, I've read that cold weather will cause more leaf/trich production and fewer calyxes. I can't find the section but I'm pretty sure it was in Cervantes Grow Bible.

Great job in any event, an interesting grow and a great example of the hardiness of our favorite plant.

Thanks Mmmmick you are always there with some great information. I will look into that for sure. Thanks for the comments and stopping in....

Tried to rep ya but no go..

It's so great to have so many heads working together.:peace::rollit:

She looks pretty good. Gratz.
:peace:

Thanks Surperweed, appreciated you stopping in and your comments.

Sonzor, she is definately a very healthy looking plant. Reflects greatly on your ability to grow them. I can't wait to hear the smoke report after harvest. You certainly do a great job on the outdoors my friend. ^420

Thanks GMT, Appreciate the comments and you taking the time to stop in...

Update 3-11-10

Full Moon looks like its on its final days. Will be pulling in the next few days or so. It's funny that it is starting to sprout more and more calyx each day. Did not really have any and now on its final days it decided to start sprouting. Not sure what to make of that but from the looks of the plant I cant let her go too much longer. Maybe she will just be turned into butter or hash we will see how it all ends up. Anyway go ahead and take a look and any and all comments and advise will be much appreciated...

Full Moon 01
fm1_03_11_10_01.jpg

Full Moon 02
fm1_03_11_10_02.jpg

Full Moon 03
fm1_03_11_10_03.jpg

Full Moon 04
fm1_03_11_10_04.jpg

Full Moon 05
fm1_03_11_10_05.jpg

Full Moon 06
fm1_03_11_10_06.jpg

Full Moon 07
fm1_03_11_10_07.jpg

Full Moon 08
fm1_03_11_10_08.jpg

Have you been able to spot a single pistil on this plant?

In the first few weeks there where plenty. I even pollenated a couple branches. I am not sure when they all went away but in the last week or so the plant started to sprout new ones. Kind of odd.... Thanks for stopping in and you questions...

Is it time for a change ??
Some new genetics !?:passitleft:

Possibly, I think the full moon had the best chance from the genetics I had. Next time I will do some research into some cold weather strains. Possibly something that is grown in Holland. At least this one grew and I know its possible to grow in the winter here. It's really nice not having to worry about too many bugs when its cold outside.

Thanks for stopping in and your comments....

Yea im still totally diggin the colors of the leaves n stuff... loooks really pretty

hi mate sorry i don t know that strain wot temps are u getting day and night.....may just grow that way perhaps .........the leaves look fully loaded with thc.......some of the leaves look like claws with the leaves curling under that looks a little ph issue perhaps how have the ph been ?......sorry for all the questions just trying to help out...sorry took another look and leaves are also folding in on them selves.....im going to try and read up..........be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom