ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LED

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

UPDATE: 56 Days In Flower

I made my nutes last night that I plan on using tonight. I made 3 gallons of nutes. (wish i would have made 4 but forgot) Mix went as follows

1tsp GROW
5tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META K
1/8tsp BIOZEUS
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICROBLAST
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
3/4tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp TERPENEZ

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks in flower. I believe I will go about 10. I havent checked my trichomes yet because there is no reason. I can tell by looking at them they arent even close to being ready. Which just reaffirms my belief that turning the bloom off for a week, delayed them a week. Im just not sure how that works. Im gonna do some research later on it. But for now they are looking about week 6 to me. Not including LS1 of course who looks like she is in week 3. I really got out of control on this grow. Alot of things went against me. Heat, stretch, having to go on Vacation for a week with no way to water, bad tucking. Im hoping next grow will be much better.

Speaking of next grow. I have decided, (and this of course can change, as it has in the past) I am going to Mainline the next crop. No screen. I was going to just grow them with alot of LSTing. But I have wanted to try it since I seen it. Only problem is I think there is extra veg time. But I have been vegging my screen, From seed 6 weeks. So I actually dont think there will be a big difference in time.
I dont know if an amateur like myself should even being trying it to be honest. Not when I am currently on a harvest to harvest basis.
But thats the plan.

Something I have learned tho that I think anyone reading this thats thinking of doing a scrog. DONT BE GREEDY And what I mean by that is you dont have to keep EVERY SHOOT/branch/cola It over fills things. Theres not enough room to keep every side shoot that sprout up. and there will be alot. If and when I run a scrog again. I will clear 50% of the side shoots and focus more on the main branches themselves. I believe I will yield alot more by doing that.

Anyway, thats it for me. :peacetwo:

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

UPDATE: 61 Days In Flower

Fed the girls Weds 3 Gallons of nutes. Each gallon had

1tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
1/2tsp MICROBLAST
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp TERPENEZ

I also had to tie some string around one of the girls to keep the large colas from falling over. Other than that Im just waiting for ripeness.

As for my next grow. I plan on waiting till this grow is over. I may start the next crop when I start flushing or drying. But Im not going to start it so early this time. Besides, I have some work that needs to be done on the building and I cant have my loud ass fans going while they are working on it. I can close the door to the room so no one can see whats in there, but its too hot to kill the fans. especially the exhaust fan. So I am going to finish this one out. Give my room and tent a good cleaning. And then start my next crop. which I believe I am going to Mainline. Here are some pictures as of a couple nights ago.

20160807_205932.jpg
20160807_205945.jpg
20160807_205953.jpg
20160807_205958.jpg
20160807_210025.jpg
20160807_210030.jpg
20160807_210059.jpg
20160807_210046.jpg
20160807_210036.jpg
20160807_210111.jpg
20160807_210119.jpg
20160807_210121.jpg
20160810_205703.jpg
20160810_205710.jpg
20160810_205821.jpg
20160810_205759.jpg
20160810_205753.jpg
20160810_205832.jpg
20160810_205847.jpg
20160810_205854.jpg
20160810_205918.jpg
20160810_205908.jpg
20160810_205859.jpg
20160810_205921.jpg
20160810_205926.jpg
20160810_205935.jpg

O I almost forgot. I bought some Damp Rids from advise from WillysMom. It came in yesterday. I put it in my tent. I will check tonight to see if it helped any. I dont think it will as there is just too much air circulating for it to be able to make an impact. But I figure I would try this and if it does work a little. Then I can start thinking about getting a dehumidifier. As it gets cooler I will be able to shut the door to the grow room. And then I think I will be able to keep humidity down. But....as it cools, so does the RH drop. So by the time I can fix it, it wont need to be fixed lol

O I almost forgot. I bought some Damp Rids from advise from WillysMom. It came in yesterday. I put it in my tent. I will check tonight to see if it helped any. I dont think it will as there is just too much air circulating for it to be able to make an impact. But I figure I would try this and if it does work a little. Then I can start thinking about getting a dehumidifier. As it gets cooler I will be able to shut the door to the grow room. And then I think I will be able to keep humidity down. But....as it cools, so does the RH drop. So by the time I can fix it, it wont need to be fixed lol

I hope it works for you! I use two at a time, and they fill up with water pretty fast, so I know they are catching all the moisture in the air. I forgot to ask.... is the timing of your flower girls from the day you changed to 12/12 or when you actually saw flowering? Mine are on 52 of flower (62 days after going 12/12) and I'm thinking another week before I cut them down. Could you take a look at my pictures from yesterday and give me your opinion :thanks:

UPDATE: 62 Days In Flower

I made my nutes for tonight last night. I made 4 gallons. Each gallon went as follows

1tsp GROW
5tsp BLOOM
2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/2tsp META-K
3tsp CATALYST
2tsp HI-BRIX
1/8tsp BIOZEUS
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp TERPENEZ
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICROBLAST

I then checked on my girls. I decided that I needed to do an inspection on my troubled plant. And sure enough I found it had HERMIED on me. I knew that I had screwed it up, I was just hoping it would mature a bit before I chopped to make butter out of it. I was thinking of chopping a couple of weeks ago, but decided to wait. Now I wish I would have went with my first instinct. I of course chopped the Herm and removed it from my tent. I then checked over my buds to see if they were trying to produce seeds. I either cant tell, or they, as of now, are not making seeds. I HOPE they didnt get pollinated. Its already bad enough being down a plant. I should have checked a week ago. Not really sure why I didnt. Now I worry that maybe there is a light leak somewhere that was stunting it. Because It was already stunted before I stupidly cut it. I checked the other day by sticking my head in there and zipping it up. It was completely black. I will do that again now that the plant is gone. Maybe it was blocking the light. IDK. I dont think any light would even be getting to the tent, let alone getting in the tent. Maybe it was just a bad tucking job, that stunted it. Then I cut it and it hermied. Here are a couple of pictures of it. Let me know what you think.

20160813_225350.jpg
20160813_225445.jpg
20160813_225506.jpg
20160813_225541.jpg

Yikes, I'm sorry!! I don't know all the reasons for a hermie, but my first plant turned into that -- but I stressed the sh*t out of her, so I wasn't too surprised. As far as light leaks, someone once told me the best way to check is to go in with the plants while the lights are out. Sit in there for 10 minutes!! Well, I did that and bingo, I spotted lights that I didn't notice before. It takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the dark -- and then you will see it.

:cheer:Your plants are doing well.:thumb:
UPDATE: 61 Days In Flower

Fed the girls Weds 3 Gallons of nutes. Each gallon had

1tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
1/2tsp MICROBLAST
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp TERPENEZ

I also had to tie some string around one of the girls to keep the large colas from falling over. Other than that Im just waiting for ripeness.

As for my next grow. I plan on waiting till this grow is over. I may start the next crop when I start flushing or drying. But Im not going to start it so early this time. Besides, I have some work that needs to be done on the building and I cant have my loud ass fans going while they are working on it. I can close the door to the room so no one can see whats in there, but its too hot to kill the fans. especially the exhaust fan. So I am going to finish this one out. Give my room and tent a good cleaning. And then start my next crop. which I believe I am going to Mainline. Here are some pictures as of a couple nights ago.

20160807_205932.jpg
20160807_205945.jpg
20160807_205953.jpg
20160807_205958.jpg
20160807_210025.jpg
20160807_210030.jpg
20160807_210059.jpg
20160807_210046.jpg
20160807_210036.jpg
20160807_210111.jpg
20160807_210119.jpg
20160807_210121.jpg
20160810_205703.jpg
20160810_205710.jpg
20160810_205821.jpg
20160810_205759.jpg
20160810_205753.jpg
20160810_205832.jpg
20160810_205847.jpg
20160810_205854.jpg
20160810_205918.jpg
20160810_205908.jpg
20160810_205859.jpg
20160810_205921.jpg
20160810_205926.jpg
20160810_205935.jpg

Yikes, I'm sorry!! I don't know all the reasons for a hermie, but my first plant turned into that -- but I stressed the sh*t out of her, so I wasn't too surprised. As far as light leaks, someone once told me the best way to check is to go in with the plants while the lights are out. Sit in there for 10 minutes!! Well, I did that and bingo, I spotted lights that I didn't notice before. It takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the dark -- and then you will see it.

Yea Im going to do that after I harvest them. Right now the screen is in there so I cant really get in there. I know the tent has light leaks, but the room the tent is in is pretty dark to start with. Only time will tell. I think it was just stressed all to hell. With the bad tucking to start. There was like 3 or 4 branches that the ends of the branches, didnt make it to the top, so its side shoots rose above them and stopped them from receiving light. Im not sure if its worse than a side shoot not getting light, but I would think it would be. IDK. Live and learn.

I fed the 3 other girls. I had made 4 gallons of nutes before I figured out my problem and chopped LS1. So I took advantage of it and did a small fush. I gave each girl a gallon, which gave me plenty of runoff. I then waited about 15-20 mins to allow built up salts and stuff to break down. I then split the gallons of nutes that was left between the 3 girls. Hopefully washing away some or alot of the build up.

And there is an edit on what I gave them. I put I gave

1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

but I gave them

1tsp MAMMOTH P

As far as the hermy. I did feel like taking an hour and a half trimming it, I also didnt want to hang it in fear of pollen. So I took my finger and thumb, and pinched the end of the branch and just slid my hand down the branch pulling everything off the stalk. Im going to make butter out of it anyway. I then put all that In a big box to allow to dry.

Other than that,,,,nothing else to update. I believe I am 9 full weeks in now. Working on the 10th. But Keep in mind I believe my girls are a week behind. I think they have about another 2 weeks at least. I will prolly pull them on the early side just to be safe, I dont want any sleep meds. LOL :peacetwo:

Yea Im going to do that after I harvest them. Right now the screen is in there so I cant really get in there. I know the tent has light leaks, but the room the tent is in is pretty dark to start with. Only time will tell. I think it was just stressed all to hell. With the bad tucking to start. There was like 3 or 4 branches that the ends of the branches, didnt make it to the top, so its side shoots rose above them and stopped them from receiving light. Im not sure if its worse than a side shoot not getting light, but I would think it would be. IDK. Live and learn.

I fed the 3 other girls. I had made 4 gallons of nutes before I figured out my problem and chopped LS1. So I took advantage of it and did a small fush. I gave each girl a gallon, which gave me plenty of runoff. I then waited about 15-20 mins to allow built up salts and stuff to break down. I then split the gallons of nutes that was left between the 3 girls. Hopefully washing away some or alot of the build up.

And there is an edit on what I gave them. I put I gave

1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

but I gave them

1tsp MAMMOTH P

As far as the hermy. I did feel like taking an hour and a half trimming it, I also didnt want to hang it in fear of pollen. So I took my finger and thumb, and pinched the end of the branch and just slid my hand down the branch pulling everything off the stalk. Im going to make butter out of it anyway. I then put all that In a big box to allow to dry.

Other than that,,,,nothing else to update. I believe I am 9 full weeks in now. Working on the 10th. But Keep in mind I believe my girls are a week behind. I think they have about another 2 weeks at least. I will prolly pull them on the early side just to be safe, I dont want any sleep meds. LOL :peacetwo:

I know what you mean about pulling them early! I don't want sleep meds either....I sleep after 3 cups of coffee! If I get couch lock pot I'll never get out of bed.

UPDATE: 53 Days In Flower

(Ungrateful bitch, I love her, feed her, put a roof over her head, And this is the thanks I get)

Man Hope those plants pull through with some tasty smoke for ya man. You put a lot of hard work in and pulled healthy plants through a tough season. This was a tough year for quite a few growers. The heat Roasted my plants. I made butter from mine but it was so sad having to chop them down super early. Sorry to have missed most of your grow man.

It's like your Lemon Skunk is going back in time. She was quite ungrateful and I've never seen a plant do that.

Keep It Real Man :goodjob:

I know what you mean about pulling them early! I don't want sleep meds either....I sleep after 3 cups of coffee! If I get couch lock pot I'll never get out of bed.

Yea, I think I am going to check them tonight with my usb scope to see where they are. In my mind, by appearance, they have about 2 weeks left. I think I am going to feed her tonight, and then start the flushing process. I will water them with

Mammoth P
Terpenez
Catalyst

And then Sunday I will do the same, and then again Weds, and then Friday I will give straight water. Give it a good flush with straight water. Thats the plan. But we all know how that goes. I am pretty sure I found a little bit of bud rot on one of the girls. I cut the bud that was affected. There is still small traces left on a couple small buds lower but I dont want to disrupt the plant too much seeings how Im at the end. Like I said. I hope to harvest in about 11 days. So Im hoping it will be ok. Honestly, I was expecting this. As humid and hot as it has been. I am actually surprised Its not worse ( and it could be, and Im just not seeing it) but from the inspection I gave, Im good. And I was fearing this whole time I would have a huge problem with it or the white powder. So this was probably the best case scenario in my case.

I got some pictures from a couple days ago and some pics of the bud with the bud rot, I just need to upload them to the site. Sorry for my slacking lol. I would like for you all to take a look and see how long you all think they have left.

Man Hope those plants pull through with some tasty smoke for ya man. You put a lot of hard work in and pulled healthy plants through a tough season. This was a tough year for quite a few growers. The heat Roasted my plants. I made butter from mine but it was so sad having to chop them down super early. Sorry to have missed most of your grow man.

It's like your Lemon Skunk is going back in time. She was quite ungrateful and I've never seen a plant do that.

Keep It Real Man :goodjob:

Yea, this summer has been rough. Humidity has been super high all summer.
Im sorry you missed it to homie. I can always use the company, advise, and wisdom from my fellow growers. But I also understand the daily struggle and we all get busy. Glad you stopped by either way. Sorry you had to chop early. What happened?

Anyway, Ill try to get those pictures up and maybe some trichome shots as well. What do you all think about leaving in the dark for a few days before chop. and whether thats just more bs that flys around, or actual benefits. Also heard about drying the soil out good right before harvest. Thoughts?

What do you all think about leaving in the dark for a few days before chop. and whether thats just more bs that flys around, or actual benefits. Also heard about drying the soil out good right before harvest. Thoughts?

I've read about leaving them in the dark for a few days, and I think it was Emilya did an experiment and it doesn't make a difference. I'm drying out my soil right now because I'm going to harvest. The only reason I'm doing that is to not make a mess. Not sure if there's a technical reason for drying out! I just don't want a lot of mud to dump :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did the Damp Rid work for you? I had some high humidity in my tent and put a new one in and it dropped the humidity....and I just bought a dehumidifier, which I think I'll return.

Sorry about the ruff times, I'm positive that the high Temps played a part.

I was looking at the pics of your hermie and I didn't notice any male flowers, I hope you didn't cut her because of the swollen calyxs with orange hairs below the bud sites because that's perfectly normal

I've read about leaving them in the dark for a few days, and I think it was Emilya did an experiment and it doesn't make a difference. I'm drying out my soil right now because I'm going to harvest. The only reason I'm doing that is to not make a mess. Not sure if there's a technical reason for drying out! I just don't want a lot of mud to dump :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did the Damp Rid work for you? I had some high humidity in my tent and put a new one in and it dropped the humidity....and I just bought a dehumidifier, which I think I'll return.

No, unfortunately the damp rid didnt do much. I mean My RH is lower in my tent, but only by a few points. Its better than nothing but it was so humid yesterday, that just the time it took me to walk across the driveway with my laptop, which is about 10 seconds. By the time I made it in my building, my laptop was wet. So wet I thought maybe something got spilled on it. I opened it inside the building and had to wipe a layer of moisture off the screen. The damp rid isnt working because I dont have a closed environment. I have too much air circulation going in and out of the room. So fresh damp air is being brought in at all times. But yesterday was so bad I closed the door to the grow room. Hoping that the damp rid will take down the RH. Im hoping things didnt get too hot in there with the door closed.

Sorry about the ruff times, I'm positive that the high Temps played a part.

I was looking at the pics of your hermie and I didn't notice any male flowers, I hope you didn't cut her because of the swollen calyxs with orange hairs below the bud sites because that's perfectly normal

I sure did. :( I was on the fence on whether that those were pollen sacs, and they looked like it. And while I have had plenty of plants turn male out in the wild, I have never actually seen a hermie in person. I decided to play on the side of caution as the plant was stalling anyway. Thanks for letting me know tho. I kinda figured it out, but wasnt sure. As I found a couple more just like that on one of my other plants. PLUS the hairs coming out threw me off. I had never seen hairs coming out of the sack. But I usually cut the plant down before it gets too mature so I thought maybe thats just what it did before it bust open. LOL silly me. Live and learn.

I fed the girls last night. Its so humid that they really didnt need it. But I had already made the nutes and its their last feeding. I will let it completely dry out before I start the flush. Here are some pictures . The ones with the led on are from about a week ago, and the ones without the led on is from a couple nights ago.

Here is my nute station

20160816_225059.jpg

Here is the bud that I believe had bud rot.

20160816_225131.jpg
20160816_225135.jpg
20160816_225139.jpg
20160816_225143.jpg
20160816_225151.jpg

Here is from about a week ago. (sorry its late)

20160815_212052.jpg
20160815_212129.jpg
20160815_212126.jpg
20160815_212141.jpg
20160815_212152.jpg
20160815_212146.jpg
20160815_212202.jpg
20160815_212241.jpg
20160815_212307.jpg
20160815_212319.jpg
20160815_212312.jpg
20160815_212328.jpg
20160815_212332.jpg
20160815_212321.jpg

Here is from last night ( I think)

20160817_200156.jpg
20160817_200206.jpg
20160817_200220.jpg
20160817_200228.jpg
20160817_200233.jpg
20160817_200242.jpg
20160817_200309.jpg
20160817_200303.jpg
20160817_200249.jpg
20160817_200254.jpg
20160817_200259.jpg
20160817_200242.jpg
20160817_200228.jpg
20160817_200233.jpg
20160817_200220.jpg

I think there was actually more pics but the site messed up on my the last page. No worries. You get the jiff of whats going on.

Thats about it for now.

Ok, So I checked on the girls last night to see if closing the door helped lower the RH. Closing the door was a mistake. Like I thought it would. It heated the room up to 99F. Luckily for me. My girls are used to that kind of temps. But I quickly opened the door and air the room out to drop the temp. All that and it didnt even drop my RH anymore than it was already. O well. Hopefully they will be good for another 9 or 10 days. I checked the Trichomes the other night. Its a real pain in the ass. It prolly wouldnt be if I would just cat a small bud from each plant, or some trim. And then lay it down and check it. But I refuse to do that so that leaves me trying to hold my hand steady, focus in, check my screen to make sure Im focused, and then snap the photo. And to be honestly, I wouldnt even take the photo but Its the only way I can see whats going on. I cant keep my arms and hand still long enough to get a good look. So I have to snap photos and then look on laptop. I did get a glance here and there. And from what I saw, Im ready for harvest. But Im still an armature so IDK. I seen mostly cloudy with some amber. But my hairs still seem to be about 50/50. I know its hard to tell from the pics but how much time do you all think it has left? Remember I dont want sleep meds. LOL. Im hoping that the 50/50 on the hairs will change in 10 days.

Ok, So I checked on the girls last night to see if closing the door helped lower the RH. Closing the door was a mistake. Like I thought it would. It heated the room up to 99F. Luckily for me. My girls are used to that kind of temps. But I quickly opened the door and air the room out to drop the temp. All that and it didnt even drop my RH anymore than it was already. O well. Hopefully they will be good for another 9 or 10 days. I checked the Trichomes the other night. Its a real pain in the ass. It prolly wouldnt be if I would just cat a small bud from each plant, or some trim. And then lay it down and check it. But I refuse to do that so that leaves me trying to hold my hand steady, focus in, check my screen to make sure Im focused, and then snap the photo. And to be honestly, I wouldnt even take the photo but Its the only way I can see whats going on. I cant keep my arms and hand still long enough to get a good look. So I have to snap photos and then look on laptop. I did get a glance here and there. And from what I saw, Im ready for harvest. But Im still an armature so IDK. I seen mostly cloudy with some amber. But my hairs still seem to be about 50/50. I know its hard to tell from the pics but how much time do you all think it has left? Remember I dont want sleep meds. LOL. Im hoping that the 50/50 on the hairs will change in 10 days.

I hear ya! I got a new microscope (see my thread) and I had such a hard time holding it up to the plant. Got so frustrated that I just pulled a sugar leaf and pinch of a bud and went to the kitchen table and laid it flat on the table and set my microscope on top of it. Then I could see it!! Much better than my shaky hands trying to hold it up to the plant. I'm harvesting today~ YIPPEE!!

I hear ya! I got a new microscope (see my thread) and I had such a hard time holding it up to the plant. Got so frustrated that I just pulled a sugar leaf and pinch of a bud and went to the kitchen table and laid it flat on the table and set my microscope on top of it. Then I could see it!! Much better than my shaky hands trying to hold it up to the plant. I'm harvesting today~ YIPPEE!!

Good to hear. Headed over now

UPDATE: 73 DAYS IN FLOWER

Nothing major to report. I Watered the girls Monday with 3 Gallons (A gallon each) Each gallon had

4tsp CATALYST
1tsp TERPENEZ
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

I will water again Tonight with the same mix. And then again Friday or Saturday night. And then Will harvest when it dries, about Monday. Here are some pictures from a couple nights ago. I took some pictures last night before the lights came on but I havent uploaded them yet.

20160822_223838.jpg
20160822_223841.jpg
20160822_223844.jpg
20160822_223858.jpg
20160822_223908.jpg
20160822_223911.jpg
20160822_223921.jpg
20160822_223931.jpg
20160822_223941.jpg
20160822_223952.jpg
20160822_223955.jpg

I got my New seeds in the mail the other day. After long consideration, Taking in account money, my experience level, Plant difficulty, THC levels, Yield, and effect. I went with these

20160819_145817.jpg
20160819_145934.jpg

The Freebies

20160819_150130.jpg

These seem a little small to me. Especially for 10 bucks a pop.

20160819_150313.jpg

I would love to grow one of each. But as we all know, that makes things alot harder. I would never get my canopy even. So I will most likely grow 4 plants, 2 of one kink and 2 of another. I really want at least 2 different kinds of smoke to switch between. I know it sounds spoiled and greedy, But I cant help it. I know my grow would prolly be alot easier and smoother if I grew all 4 of the same plants. And I still might. But I really love this plant and all it has to offer. I dont sell or even talk to people about my business. I just like it for me. So its like Im a kid in a candy shop. I dont want to pig out on just jelly beans. I want a bit of every candy. LOL Any way. that is for the future. For now I have to finish this grow. And have a good dry and cure. I plan on turning putting in taller legs on my screen and hang them from it inside my tent. that way I can control the airflow. Anyway. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom