CigO-Summer Outdoor Grow 2009[LemonSkunk,TrainWreck]

there is some more photos in high resolution, clones which isnt rooted enough.

DSC000503.JPG

Gosh, you are going to have a huge garden once they get in the ground. A lot of work, good job and good luck

looking good where in Canada you gunna live cause i know a town that grows weed lol

this is my future plans, i dont know exactly when but about 3-5 years after now...today i'm 18 years old...my b-day today :D i mean...
This cause i need get some studies before,and after 2-3 years of studies i plan go for hard word in England,Netherlands,or spain there work 2 years about and then i think i gonna buy the house in canada and i will got spare money for start there....
Offcourse i want to work most in england cause i want to learn better english before canada...ohhh btw in canada there is speaking in english?[i hope :D]
I need some town where laws would be good for growing ...if you got something suggest please write name of it, and description.
Thanks!:)

english and french are the languages and i'd try southern ontario or montreal if you wanna grow cheeba and not get bothered by the law

yeah rural Southern Ontario, Canada aka the green belt where most of my neighbours are miles away and cropping themselves

Your medium looks too hot (nutes)

acutally there is now only 4 plants which looks like before, but problem was soil to thin and no air for rooting...now 7 plants keeps very good and started to grow very nicely when you look to them before...tommorow i i transplant those 7 plants, and other 4 plants i will wait while they get rooted enough because very small weak roots...but those 7 which are doing good are really doing good one offcourse are my favorite which grows very fast and high,and other one which is my favorite nr.2 all rooting process was totally 100 green and got no dead leafs at-all.
oh i forgot one plant which is biggest from clones, and already got only leafs sets which he grows him self, not growed from mother... :)so tommorow i will transplant 8 plants, and other 4 after 1-2 weeks.

and i forgot about thos 4 little plants in one pot they are dead, they hasnt survive but there was only test clones so nothing to shame :D, all normal clones are alive and healthy!, or they will be...[about those 4 which looks like nute burn, i got no photos ..later i will update]

looking good cig where do you live cause I'd like to try trainwreck outdoors next season and was wonder if it'd work here it should cause I'm almost even with NorCal on a map and it is hot summers and dry fall

Back
Top Bottom