CigO-Summer Outdoor Grow 2009[LemonSkunk,TrainWreck]

i live in Lithuania, rainy, and summers about 23-30 degrees celsius...
This is by Baltic sea...near poland,russia,latvia...
TrainWreck was little bit weak for outdoors in first 2 weeks in wild, but later she getted stronger ...now i'm waiting for rain gets stoped.. and then i will try to ask my friend for camera and then i will transplant all 8 plants now they are ready in box waiting for transplanting.All lemonskunks... my pesticides are ready too!:) no bugs rules!:) pesticide are 100% affective after i ttry it now i dont want anything else...offcourse he works 14 days so i wond spray before harvest...

sounds a lil colder than here it usually gets up to 35-45degrees so trainwreck should be achieveable hope they don't mold on ya man if they do the lemon won't you going the extra week for that sweeter flavour

i will leave it for how long they will need i have expierence with early harvest and i dont want to make mistake, again :)...so bro dont worry about that :D
Now i asked for camera and its probably brokens so pictures will be today might or in next 1-5 days period.But i will transplant plant today.

Cheers Cigo!

You are pretty far north. Latitude of Lithuania is 56 degrees north. I'm at about 48 degrees North and the best Northern California bud is grown at about 40 Degrees North. There are 69 miles per degree so that puts you about 700 miles north of me. I figure a couple days later to flower per degree of latitude. So the same species that flowers in Humboldt County say on August 1st would probably bloom here the last week of August and for you mid-september.

A friend of mine is growing a clone of snotty girl in southern humboldt county outdoors, so it is going to be real interesting to see what day he gets flowers and what day I get them. I'm sure there are a lot more factors involved besides just latitude.

Cheers Cigo!

You are pretty far north. Latitude of Lithuania is 56 degrees north. I'm at about 48 degrees North and the best Northern California bud is grown at about 40 Degrees North. There are 69 miles per degree so that puts you about 700 miles north of me. I figure a couple days later to flower per degree of latitude. So the same species that flowers in Humboldt County say on August 1st would probably bloom here the last week of August and for you mid-september.

A friend of mine is growing a clone of snotty girl in southern humboldt county outdoors, so it is going to be real interesting to see what day he gets flowers and what day I get them. I'm sure there are a lot more factors involved besides just latitude.
Thanks, for info...i was counting it too... so as i know about my day period time is in first day of september 13 h, so yeah about midle of september should do something about it... but i worry abou that maybe it can be tolate...because on this plant flowering should be 8 weeks but i plan go to 10 about...offcourse looking to trichorosomes...what i mean is that on december could be hard winter...,then on september 18 Celsius, on october 5-7 celsius this is critical temperature on 4-8 weeks and imagine what would happen on week 8-10 0-4 celsius!!:D guys now i'm little bit worry about that...
and about my transplantation it was tottally successfull and all plants in grow place are alive,only 5 little trainwrecks are freezed in growing.Big trainwreck are normally growing accept that todays storm little bit rack she's branches.And couple of news from my region there i live:
I found some wild place where are growing cannabis [thc abiut 0%] there is males,and females growing i took 2 females clones for seeds,and on later months i will collect about 500 seeds...my little plan to cultivate that strain :
i've heard about that you could took wild strain grow it in good conditions,then grow again from those seeds , and do this proces 5-6 times than strain became more potency and will get thc level rise...than i will get my own strain named cigo!:D this strain looks about 50 on 50 indica/sativa medium fat indica'lly leafs...heigh about 2 metters and stems hard'fully are very subject from soil.
I pissed of my friend with f**king camera so today i ordered new phones with 2 mpx camera with i will get on next tuesday, or wednesday...Photos will be updated one blow!:)
Sorry for so long....un-updating.
Photos will be of mother lemonskunk,mother trainwreck, all clones,those wild plants,clones from them,all females,males,and offcourse outdoor grow with 15 plants from gh, tw,and ls!
OOOOOOhhhh btw, those wild plant now are in the middle of flowering...i cant watch by trichorosomes, cuz they havent it :DDD only by stigmas.

Ok now some plant which are rooting, or growing indoor...

Indoor, lemonskunk mother
Vaizdelis0001.jpg

from side...
Vaizdelis0005.jpg

from top...
Vaizdelis0006.jpg

4x ls clones sprouting roots, and 2x clones from that strain i was talking...
Vaizdelis0003.jpg

Outdoor, photos today later...

Look like you have that operation under control. Great job can't wait to see the outdoor pic. great job..

Cigo-Outdoor 2009 grow

Vaizdelis0038.jpg

Update:2009-07-01
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

All plants view

Vaizdelis0035.jpg

Lemon skunk clones

Vaizdelis0034.jpg

Vaizdelis0033.jpg

Vaizdelis0031.jpg

Vaizdelis0029.jpg

Vaizdelis0027.jpg

Vaizdelis0026.jpg

Vaizdelis0025.jpg

Vaizdelis0024.jpg

Trainwreck clones

Vaizdelis0022.jpg

Vaizdelis0021.jpg

Vaizdelis0018.jpg

Vaizdelis0019.jpg

Vaizdelis0017.jpg

Bagseed clone

Vaizdelis0030.jpg

Trainwreck mother plant

Vaizdelis0013.jpg

Those plants growing in wild, which i was talking about before...

Vaizdelis0012.jpg

Vaizdelis0009.jpg

Vaizdelis0008.jpg

Female bud from those wild plants...for example.Stigmas are so small...and so low count of them...

Vaizdelis0045.jpg

Vaizdelis0046.jpg

And some male plant growing by my house...

Vaizdelis0007.jpg

Comments are waiting!:)

sweet cigo.

you should get a bunch of quality male pollen and spread it around the wild weed. hopefully next years generation would contain a bunch of goodies!!

or just plant a bunch of good males in there. if you had extra.

Thats crazy, all those wild plants. That would freak me out a little. Good luck with those babies. I am sure you won't need it and you will have some Green stinky monsters in a month or two, Great work.. Cant wait to see how it all turns out...

must be ferel hemp or an abandoned outdoor grow that seeded and regrew

sweet cigo.

you should get a bunch of quality male pollen and spread it around the wild weed. hopefully next years generation would contain a bunch of goodies!!

or just plant a bunch of good males in there. if you had extra.
now i got only 2 seeds, but feminized, alaskan ice from ghs, and LSD from barneys farm...This idea just amazing i 100 % will do that...if it possible to buy only males seeds?:D

Back
Top Bottom