Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

The Jamaican Dream I just chopped - pretty autumn colors, eh?

DSCN23773.JPG

Holy cow! Where have I been? I will go back later to see all I have missed... sorry folks!

blue dream
DSC_4781_bd.jpg

That right there is a fine photograph!

:bravo:

Wow those are some awesome buds. I can't believe all the pretty colors. It should have Autum in the name somewhere.Absolutely
B.E.A.utiful. was the stone as good as it looked? Did you grow indoors or outdoors? Soil or Hydro? So many questions but look at them how can one not have questions. Job well done.
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_9_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_3_1.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_6_1.JPG

Here are pics of some of my summer grow here in Hawaii. Took 5 months of TLC but well worth it. Perfect weather for outdoor soil growing all year round. Aloha

Joop Dummay "army of peace" 1999 Amsterdam.
image5148.jpg

A bit of what Northern California has to offer plus a shot of my own creation at the bottom. Enjoy all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC079952.JPG

DSC08003.JPG

DSC08006.JPG

DSC080111.JPG

DSC08013.JPG

DSC08020.JPG

DSC08022.JPG

DSC080261.JPG

DSC080281.JPG

DSC080372.JPG

DSC080432.JPG

DSC080501.JPG

DSC080531.JPG

DSC080642.JPG

DSC080653.JPG

DSC08074.JPG

DSC080761.JPG

DSC080882.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

And CM, What I Say "IS", Their Little Treasures, All Of Them, Great Colors, Man Very Impressive. Can I Come By For A Session Someday CM??? I Could Be Placing Lighting, And Toking As Well Of Course, Your Friend Grows Very Nice Herb!!! I Feel Bad For People That Cannot Just Figure it Out:thedoubletake:, I Think They Must Spend Too Much Time Inspecting Their Plants, Instead Of Seeing And Fixing What Needs To Be Fixed ATM. Like Watering On Some Kind Of Schedule(OUTSIDES ANYWAY), Is NOT How To Water Weed Out Of Doors, Wait Until Your Plants Are Starting To Droop A Little, Then Let The Watering Begin!!! Then The Feeding If Applicable, Just Look At Your Plants, And You Should Be Able To Tell If They Need A Feeding Or NOT. Sometimes I Can Feed Every Time I Water, Which Is Why I Do Not Like To Feed And Water By Schedule. Because Also Sometimes, You Can Go Out To Your Supposedly Easy Task, And Find That Somehow,Someway You Gotta Feed And Water All Over Again!!! Life's A Bitch Sometimes CM, But Man Are The Plants Pleased To Be So WELL Taken Care Of:high-five:!!! SS58, Just Simply Beautiful Girl!!! And Harlry001, Man You Always Have Some Of THE NICEST NUGS ON HERE, You DEF Know What Your Doing:high-five:!!!SER!!!Beachnut, Your Shits Looking Pretty Good As Well, I Commend You Ser!!!l. Your All Welcome Out Here In The Backwoods With Me Sometime, To Taste,Eat And Enjoy Some Good Ole Southern BB-Qing. And If You Were To Bring Some Woman, They Could All Go Spend Some Girlie Bonding Bonding Time,That Is If You Have Girlies, And They Would Let You Bring Their Friend/Friends Could Bring Them To, As Yarrow Will Be There(IF SHE IS OUT OF THE HOSPITALS, AND STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND SIT OR WALK, And Enjoy Herself. Otherwise We Might Need To Wait For Harvest, And Pray That Her Strength Actually Comes Back!!!(I WANT TO BELIEVE It Will Happen, But As Of Now, I Really,REALLY, Believe That She is Fighting A Losing War. Like Japan Tried To Do In The Pacific During WWII. And Unless We Obtain Something Similar, Like Scientists Did In Making The A-BOMB, But This One To Save Lives, I Just Do Not See How My Baby Can Do It,Sorry, Got A Weepy For A Second. But What A Hella Smoke Session We Could Have, And On Top Of The Edibles(SERVED AT EVERY HARVEST PARTY I HAVE BEEN PRIVILEGED To ATTEND) We Would All Be So Loaded For Eating The Hash With Hash Butter Food, We Would Literally FLOAT HOME!!! OK I Hijacked Enough, SORRY BUCK!!! JamesTheGreen, Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Warch:thumb:!!!

JamesTheGreen, Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch

Glad to see you here Sir, I see we made inspection :cheesygrinsmiley:

time for liberty :blunt:

wish I caught that hash tip :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_4888_missed.jpg

JamesTheGreen, thanks for the compliment. I was happy with the results myself. We had great weather around here from about September 1 on. Lots of clear, sunny days. I'm pretty sure the seeds I used originated in Northern Cal. And CM, your pictures are amazing - great stuff. I'm looking forward to next year and I always am tempted to set up some lights in my basement. I've already got some nice purple train wreck and afgani seeds.

Wonderful stuff everyone. I really enjoy this site. If any of you make it to southeastern PA, come over and we can indulge!

Sorry for the double post. Still getting used to this forum software. And JTG, Your shit is looking pretty great too.

JamesTheGreen, thanks for the compliment. I was happy with the results myself. We had great weather around here from about September 1 on. Lots of clear, sunny days. I'm pretty sure the seeds I used originated in Northern Cal. And CM, your pictures are amazing - great stuff. I'm looking forward to next year and I always am tempted to set up some lights in my basement. I've already got some nice purple train wreck and afgani seeds.

Wonderful stuff everyone. I really enjoy this site. If any of you make it to southeastern PA, come over and we can indulge!

I have a good friend who I met while in the Navy. He and I found ourselves in the wildest places doing some insane shit and he would look at me and say "They will never believe this in Clarks Summit PA" :cheesygrinsmiley:

keep'in it go'in

DSC_4889_hashtip.jpg
DSC_4892_bb.jpg
DSC_4894_bb.jpg
DSC_4901_bb.jpg
DSC_4902_bb.jpg
DSC_4905_blueberry.jpg
DSC_4904_dp.jpg
DSC_4900_dp.jpg
DSC_4898_dp.jpg
DSC_4897_dp.jpg

Top_of_a_re-vegged_plant2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_7_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_9_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_6_1.JPG
2nd_batch_of_my_summer_grow_in_Hawaii_2013_0122.JPG
2nd_batch_of_my_summer_grow_in_Hawaii_2013_0073.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_.JPG
Wonder_Woman_Skunk_1_and_Master_Kush_outdoors_in_Hawaii_019_15_.JPG
2012_summer_harvest_033.JPG
2012_summer_harvest_020.JPG
All my plants from a summer grow. My first and second grow. Can't wait for another Hawaiian summer. The shorter plants are winter grows. Shorter but just as sweet and stoney.

Back
Top Bottom