Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

You're probably right you shouldn't eat any more of those. Send them all to me I will dispose of them promptly for you:laughtwo:
Your a good man Smokey... way to look out for your fellow man.

Not all hero’s wear capes @oldsmokey Rock on Smokey!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

I grew this Tut around 2011, still a rookie. She had me vibrating when I smoked it.

AK47 flwr 9wks 1.jpg

AK47 harv 10wks cola.jpg

I was yaking about filtering the shit out of my res nutes. Heres a video of the after
After the director yelled "cut" I pulled the bag out to clean it and it slipped pouring green snot filled water all over the floor. The best part is its now the cleanest part of the shed.

Here is a shot of the res earlier after I pulled the water out to dilute the mix.

some shots of the plant.

heres the white querkal (white widow x urkel) ..........she reeks of skunky rotten fruit :)

shes actually (WW x Querkle) x WW and the rotten fruit smell is a hint she's leaning towards my original Widow.
You're gonna love her.

shes actually (WW x Querkle) x WW and the rotten fruit smell is a hint she's leaning towards my original Widow.
You're gonna love her.
thanks hh i never get that rite lol glad you came by and set me straight she did well for a 20 in. tall plant i threw that biggest cola on the scale 3.95 oz. its a hefty one probably be an oz dried i can live with that now for the low and slow dry in the fridge about 3 weeks.

18 days since pistils
Home in 2 days after being at work for 35 days. Wifes done a good job keeping em going (for once:adore:)
Cant wait to defoliate and let them breathe a bit. Poor girls look crowded

Resized_20200804_182726.jpeg

Some pics from the greenhouse. Now theres BUDROT in 3 top buds.. added extra airmovement and ventilation to the cheap plastic greenhouse/tent, too late, but well, lesson learned! Again, first time outdoors/greenhouses and autoflowers. Next summer i'll have one more greenhouse dedicated just for my personal herbs, im thinking 25-40 plants. Now my wife cant go in to water our cherrytomatos, junglecucumbers or watermelons because she says it reeks in there, i cant smell anything unless i touch the buds Going to keep couple autos on the side indoors too from nowon.. pretty straightforward and problemfree plants. Im guessing they will do good in my veg areas?
20200804_143749.jpg
20200804_143553.jpg
20200804_142806.jpg
20200804_122145.jpg
20200804_122033.jpg
20200804_121952.jpg
20200804_121721.jpg
20200804_121423.jpg
20200804_121031.jpg
20200804_120854.jpg

she says it reeks in there, i cant smell anything unless i touch the buds
I totally get this I had a grow where a buddy said it reeked but they were just starting to flower and I thought there was almost no smell

I totally get this I had a grow where a buddy said it reeked but they were just starting to flower and I thought there was almost no smell
DUDE. my wife always saying it reeks In here......im always like huh no it doesn't.

So used to it it doesn't even faze me anymore

Back
Top Bottom