Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Plants all look great đź‘Ť đź‘Ź

IMG_1782.jpeg

Mota Hari
Day 121 - Flower Day 58

I cut the top of a flower off and put under the lens. Although, there looks like a lot of amber in these pictures, they don't show up the same under a jewelers loop.

This is why I included some black and white versions. That way you can take the amber looking trikes out of the mix and just compare clear and cloudy.

Harvest time?

What say you?

If you would like to see some of these pics full size let me know. I shrunk them down to make a collage, which takes up less room.

I cut the top of a flower off and put under the lens. Although, there looks like a lot of amber in these pictures, they don't show up the same under a jewelers loop.

This is why I included some black and white versions. That way you can take the amber looking trikes out of the mix and just compare clear and cloudy.

Harvest time?

What say you?

If you would like to see some of these pics full size let me know. I shrunk them down to make a collage, which takes up less room.

Looks ripe to me. đź‘Ť

As you can see I kind of manhandled the bud so a lot of the trichome bulbs are missing. Next time I'll be more careful with tweezers or something like that to repose or change positions.

I'm probably going to lower down to 1.0 EC and finish out the week. I moved to 1.5 last week.

The leaves are lightening and there is some purpling in the vein spaces of the leaves.

Looks ripe to me. đź‘Ť

Mota Hari
Day 121 - Flower Day 58

I’m running autos . All in grow , flower, dry, cure, 18/20 weeks. Ready to smoke. How long for photos, with 2week dry, 4 cure. . They look awesome by the way.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m running autos . All in grow , flower, dry, cure, 18/20 weeks. Ready to smoke. How long for photos, with 2week dry, 4 cure. . They look awesome by the way.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Looking good brother, the babies in the tub are really coming along! Glad to see those buds developing.

I don't grow for speed because most of the time I'm using the SCROG Method. This means I keep them in Veg as long as it takes for them to fill 2/3 - 3/4 of the SCROG trellis. The Flower stretch fills out the net. That can mean up to a 60 day Veg. Although, 50 days seems enough most of the time.

I call my technique more of an Extreme SCROG, because mine isn't to just support or stabilize tall plants. My technique keeps the trellis only 6 inches above the pots. This makes the plants grow horizontally like they are vines. At some point you stop "tucking" the branches and let the buds go vertical. By the 3rd week of flower the branches are so stiff you have to stop or you start breaking the branches. I learned this from watching "Northern Scrogger" on YouTube.

My next grow with the Irie Genetics Testers are going to be more traditional. I'm growing them in 6 gallon AutoPots. When I grow this way, a typical grow for me is 5-to-6 weeks of Veg and 9 weeks (+/- week or two).

I totally understand why people want quick turnarounds. However, for me, it is the love of the grow and then doing my photography as they mature.

I recently read where some folks are never letting the seedling see anything other than 12/12.

Back to my current grow, these two plants I messed up on when I realize I hadn't changed to 12/12. That added 10 more days than my other tent.

This grow seems like an eternity, especially by the time it is cured.

Vegged for 9 weeks
Flowering will will be about 9 weeks + 2 days.
Drying in my Set up is about 10 days (could go a couple more days depending on the weather)
My cure is another 30 (at least) in Grove Bags (heat sealed).

56 days + 65 Days + 10 Days + 30 Days = Eternity : ) (161 Days or 23 Weeks)

Ugh! That's a long time.

I don't grow for speed because most of the time I'm using the SCROG Method. This means I keep them in Veg as long as it takes for them to fill 2/3 - 3/4 of the SCROG trellis. The Flower stretch fills out the net. That can mean up to a 60 day Veg. Although, 50 days seems enough most of the time.

I call my technique more of an Extreme SCROG, because mine isn't to just support or stabilize tall plants. My technique keeps the trellis only 6 inches above the pots. This makes the plants grow horizontally like they are vines. At some point you stop "tucking" the branches and let the buds go vertical. By the 3rd week of flower the branches are so stiff you have to stop or you start breaking the branches. I learned this from watching "Northern Scrogger" on YouTube.

My next grow with the Irie Genetics Testers are going to be more traditional. I'm growing them in 6 gallon AutoPots. When I grow this way, a typical grow for me is 5-to-6 weeks of Veg and 9 weeks (+/- week or two).

I totally understand why people want quick turnarounds. However, for me, it is the love of the grow and then doing my photography as they mature.

I recently read where some folks are never letting the seedling see anything other than 12/12.

Back to my current grow, these two plants I messed up on when I realize I hadn't changed to 12/12. That added 10 more days than my other tent.

This grow seems like an eternity, especially by the time it is cured.

Vegged for 9 weeks
Flowering will will be about 9 weeks + 2 days.
Drying in my Set up is about 10 days (could go a couple more days depending on the weather)
My cure is another 30 (at least) in Grove Bags (heat sealed).

56 days + 65 Days + 10 Days + 30 Days = Eternity : ) (161 Days or 23 Weeks)

Ugh! That's a long time.
I learned a lot from the northern scrogger! Tons of great info. Love Mr Canucks grow, garden talk, the boys at from the stash, the dude grows show! So much information, and you feel like you're one of the guys watching most of them. Do you just have the one grow space? Because yeah, 23 weeks is basically eternity, I feel for ya.

Back
Top Bottom