Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

1000001445.jpg

Since I am on here this morning reading this thread I thought Id throw out a couple pictures with a short description of the girls early life. She is a Runtz strain from nirvana. Germinated and placed in small pot. I was just finishing up another plant and placed the Runtz in with it expecting to have it harvested and out in a couple days. Well, life happened and it took 3 weeks to clear out the other plant so for the first 2-3 weeks of its life it was exposed to somewhat lower than optimum light levels and under 12/12 lights. Once everything settled down I went on. But my little girl hadn't stopped growing while i was busy. Just as I was settling my girl into here now empty grow chamber i noticed she had slipped over into flowering. I left the lights on 12/12 (she's always been under 12/12s). She looks a little small and sparse (good for a strain called Runtz) but healthy and growing well.

@Jack420, I went back and found a picture of the leaf buds I had on my Original Skunk from last summer.
They look very similar, even have the same purple hue.
Heard people mention before how it would be funny to knock em up to maybe get a single seed.

20220901_125354.jpg

Some shots of my two 5' tall Gorilla Bomb Feminized plants on day 34 of flowering.:peace::hippy:

A nug. from last grow:

:Namaste:

That is so cool how you guys grow them in dixie cups. :goodjob: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom