Corinne420’s Grow Journal: The Odd Plant That Could, 2019

Pink Candy. I’ll be doing a journal on that one as well.
I'll be following in there as well.
Pink Candy is a nice strain. I only have the one seed so hopefully it takes. I wish you nothing but luck with yours

Since you have so much room, you should look at training it lots before you flower it... grow it flat like a table! Topping lots. You will get a lot more yield this way!!

Also, you can always look into cloning! Get more for your seeds! :) Always save some money where you can!:)
I will definitely look into all that, thank you for the tips. Yes we’re using our basement bathroom. No one uses it so it was the perfect spot. We’re waiting for it to get a little bit bigger and take a piece off cause my hubby wants to get one clone going so we can put it to flower and see if we have a male or female.

Nutrient Update:
I checked the site and seen this company became a sponsor in 2016 so I thought I’d take a few shots of what we picked up. We visited a local grow shop yesterday and the dude highly recommend Remo Nutrients and he showed us some of the products they had and this supercharged kit which had everything in it we would need and then some. So we decided to go with the kit. We’ve read and watched some reviews and have heard nothing but good things so I’m hoping it gives us great success as well
7E9B19B6-1E30-4E6F-9BF8-BD2758C03A67.jpeg
17E2D9D3-3009-4F1A-9B03-E8BCF4987836.jpeg

Good morning all you happy smokers and growers out there. It’s definitely been a minute since I’ve been on. Was dealing with some personal issues, but all is well now and I wanted to give an update on my oddball. Around 3 weeks ago, don’t quote me there as I wasn’t quite keeping track of the date, we put the plant to flower. I’m happy to announce that all my wishing paid off, my oddball plant is a female We’re just letting her flower now and that’s about it. I’m super excited to watch her buds grow and we can’t wait to taste it. I have a few pics (taken on April 26th) and I will keep you updated. Happy smoking :ganjamon:
19BC2B0E-20DA-4078-B785-EFD1B37E075B.jpeg
8E602932-AEE3-41AF-B8E0-0FFD99E4D458.jpeg
FEBAE4C6-B771-4E7E-8384-B86B8E66CB9D.jpeg
2363DE8B-9C07-45AC-B26C-8098D652681F.jpeg
5BE9F79F-801F-4CFC-A9D4-06DB9FF6ECD0.jpeg

Oh gosh you think she looks that good, I totally will. Thank you.
You just missed this month , if it was mine it would be in there ! Have to put it in before the 15th ! I have a link below on my post 420 contest check it out . That way you’ll be ready to submit next month !

You just missed this month , if it was mine it would be in there ! Have to put it in before the 15th ! I have a link below on my post 420 contest check it out . That way you’ll be ready to submit next month !
Sweet thank you so much. I’ve just uploaded the picture. I can definitely take more shots that wasn’t even the biggest bud on her. Thank you again

I just absolutely love this shot of these cute buds in a row. 3 peas in a pod came to mind, I’ve added this shot to the gallery as well. I’ve also included a full shot of the plant. Happy smoking everyone
74A8138B-4A30-4097-B87B-9724173B1B24.jpeg
535D187F-D241-48EE-B1C8-206D9C5B6A12.jpeg

Have you checked out the contest? It will give you ideas from other growers pics .
Ok so I’ve read a further, I thought just uploading a pic to the gallery was how to get entered lol I didn’t notice the whole then post the shot in the appropriate section. I’m going to post two more shots to my journal, is it ok for me to ask which one you think looks the best to enter?

Ok so I’ve read a further, I thought just uploading a pic to the gallery was how to get entered lol I didn’t notice the whole then post the shot in the appropriate section. I’m going to post two more shots to my journal, is it ok for me to ask which one you think looks the best to enter?
For me it’s a toss up between 3 peas in a pod and the last closeup shot I just uploaded

For me it’s a toss up between 3 peas in a pod and the last closeup shot I just uploaded
Heads first shot tails second shot ! I haven’t been so lucky to get colors like that on my grows! I pulled your top pic closer
71C93B71-5C30-47CE-8B3F-447000BAC4BA.jpeg

Heads first shot tails second shot ! I haven’t been so lucky to get colors like that on my grows! I pulled your top pic closer
71C93B71-5C30-47CE-8B3F-447000BAC4BA.jpeg
3 peas in a pod won 2 outta 3
Nice:thumb:

Hiya. Found my way here via the photo of the month comp. You grow a lovely looking garden!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our little odd ball. Thank you so much. Gotta say I have to give most of the credit to my husband, I definitely was his sidekick in all of this. I couldn’t of got her lookin this good without him. Thanks again

This post is for last night, it was late and I just didn’t feel like posting anything at the time. Well here we are, at 179 days (June 26th) since we started this growing journey. Our little odd ball was telling us it was time to harvest and crop her out. Her leaves were starting to dry out no matter what we tried so we thought it is time. It was sad cutting down something that we’ve loved and cared for, for so many months. All is not lost though because we were able to get some decent clones and this plant shall live on. We plan on keeping this line going for as long as we can. We couldn’t have been happier with how she turned out. The purple colour on the buds just make me drool lol. I took a few pics of her harvest. Sorry about the not so amazing lighting, we shut the grow light off. I will keep you posted on how much we get from her. Happy growing and happy smoking everyone
8D30EF34-3D2D-4DDC-B258-83205A2F9F18.jpeg
72AEA22D-6108-4F59-B5FF-4FAE35203D6E.jpeg
C57333C3-0736-4606-9FE1-0DA9304B14D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom