The Forced Bonzai Journal In Aerogardens - Growing Instructions

hey movie. fun stuff these aerogardens eh. seen em but never tried em.

is that your vid up top? if so, iwatched a bunch of your vids. love the dwc you had going.

gonna pm you about lowryder 2's you were looking for.

keep at er eh

At one time they were a joke with crappy cfl's (now high tech led's up to 40 watts) and a lot of other stuff that did allow it to work well.

Miracle Grow figured that with a better machine designed for Marijuana, although they will not admit it, they would have a winner. You still need to add a few things like the aquarium air pump, ph meter, and a block or two of small LED banks from E-Bay. $21. Harvest model on sale today at QVC for $89.

WP_20160616_10_23_23_Pro_1_.jpg

hey movie. fun stuff these aerogardens eh. seen em but never tried em.

is that your vid up top? if so, iwatched a bunch of your vids. love the dwc you had going.

gonna pm you about lowryder 2's you were looking for.

keep at er eh

No that video and the others belong to the guys who made them. I like some myself. Look forward to your PM.

Fascinating. Space is such an issue for me and you have my brain running. Is it possible to grow a single plant that might give a bit more yield?
Many of the auto/fems grow short where you can plant one of those you can plant 2 of the LowFlyers.

Sunday10th-3.jpg

Fascinating. Space is such an issue for me and you have my brain running. Is it possible to grow a single plant that might give a bit more yield?

Inst
aero23.jpg
ead of thinking east and west, try north and South.

Done33.jpg

Done22.jpg

Done12.jpg

Well it was a fun grow.

and I have proven Aerogardens are a viable low cost way to grow year round at a very low cost. In the test Aerogarden you have been watching we grew 6 plants. They are Cropking LowFlyers. The plants averaged 3/4 of an ounce dry weight. The smoke is strong and potent. The high lasts for 30 minutes and is most pleasant. In our area fresh herb of this quality is $300 and up.

Thanks for following.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I just stumbled across this thread, I hope you're doing well. I wanted to offer up my journals as a further resource for you. I run small chillers on my aerogardens and, using autoflowering seeds with quality LED lighting, I'm pulling nearly 2zip per plant. The medicinal effects from the strains that I've grown; dwarf low flyer, Med Gom 1.0, Massive Midget, Critical+ Auto - last between 2 and 4 hours. Please feel free to use me as a resource if any questions come up. My Aerogardens have been modded internally and externally, if you'd like information just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom