Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Niiice on the cuts - Cherry Gar-cee-ya is a new fav for me. Got some in jars. I haven't been successful with cuts yet but have a few more in the cloner.

Congrats on your roots. IHG Polar Vortex sounds like a winner. Was looking at that one real hard a few weeks ago and went with

Truffle Knockout = Platinum Punch #4 x White Truffle

The platinum punch is IHG and white truffle is BeeLeaf - colab.

White truffle is a trichome factory.

Niiice on the cuts - Cherry Gar-cee-ya is a new fav for me. Got some in jars. I haven't been successful with cuts yet but have a few more in the cloner.

Congrats on your roots. IHG Polar Vortex sounds like a winner. Was looking at that one real hard a few weeks ago and went with

Truffle Knockout = Platinum Punch #4 x White Truffle

The platinum punch is IHG and white truffle is BeeLeaf - colab.

White truffle is a trichome factory.
Yeah that White Truffle is supposed to be so frosty stuff. Very curious to see how those turn out for you. And im excited to how my Polar Vortex turns out too. Most IHG gear is almost always frosty but i hope its got a nice smell and taste, or nice terps if you will. But im just a simple old school flower smoker from way back when....way before any of this growing thing was legal.

Here.... lol Busy farming. Rainy season came early again here in the finger lakes region sadly. We will see how the plants hold out at least it wont be caterpillars this year.

Here.... lol Busy farming. Rainy season came early again here in the finger lakes region sadly. We will see how the plants hold out at least it wont be caterpillars this year.
Hey Bob :ciao: sorry about the rain.
Hasn't been the greatest summer here either.
Hope everything else is going well.
Take care Bob.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom