IMG_4402-131.jpg
IMG_4402-125.jpg
IMG_4402-128.jpg
IMG_4402-129.jpg
IMG_4402-126.jpg
IMG_4402-130.jpg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Bubba Kush AUTO - grown under 2X 55w CFL - and this is only a part of the main cola, had several other branches!

FullSizeRender153.jpg

Organic sun-grown Gorilla Glue #4. Lemon, mint and fuel. Stinky and sticky. :thumb:

GG4_Buds-1.jpg
GG4_Buds-2.jpg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Beautiful and Stunning bud!:thumb:
Love THS bubblegum.
Excellent genetics and yield.
I ran it last year and did well with it.
Highly recommended.:thanks:

bubblegum_151_bud.jpg

bubblegum_day_152_profile_.jpg

Immagine_156.jpg

THS Bubblegum

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Sh4man,
Awesome specimen. Colors and trics vivid and abundant.
One of my bucket list strains to grow.

NYC Diesel from Soma.[/QUOTE]

I was dicking around in my photos and found another pic or two worth throwing up here. One thing I love about this thread, it shows pictures of what we like as our BEST pictures we have to impress without going into a contest.
gardens.jpg

p65.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys and they are having great looking buds all over the flower room Keepem Green

Organic Jilly Bean-Pheno #5 (Space Queen x Orange Velvet):

DSC035907.JPG

Flip side:
DSC036344.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Also have acouple thats growing in this flip. She's at about the fifth week. Strain called Incredible Bulk. Sorry the pics aren't all they could be. But still respectable shots;
IMG_81003.JPG
IMG_81076.JPG

And one more,
IMG_81012.JPG

Keepem Green

OMG! "NOW THAT'S What I'm Talking Bout Right There Brother Grower" NUMM NUMMS Seriously :adore::green_heart::welldone: I Can Almost Taste That Nug Brother. :drool: It's Nugs Like This That Keep Me Searching For That Most Awesomous Maximous Nuggage.
For Me It's The Original Blueberry Sativa That Jason King Speaks Of In His 1st The Cannabible There Are 3 in total & The 1st of which is A Mandatory Read For Any & Every Serious Cannabis Connoisseur & Or Grower Alike. It's My Most Sought After Strain Of Marijuana To Grow & Add To My Daily Medication Schedule As I'm Told It's Excellent For Tendinitis & Arthritis. I Am Going To Be Looking To Grow That Amazing Looking Strain Of Yours There Brother Grower. Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :green_heart: :Namaste:

I did alittle look at Jason King. Well accomplished photographer. And has afew books out. Way cool. And I LOVE beautiful pictures, but I have to give credit to a great photographer. Pretty sure they are homegrown and they have so many pictures that make my jaw drop.
Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread
Damn near shames my pics. But they are ART.... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom