Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

Yummmmo! Looking great!
Those nugs are looking damn tasty Joe! Give em a few weeks and they are going to be smelling divine!

Thanks guys, I’ve always said a compliment from a fellow gardener is worth more (marginally I might add ;)) than the smoke itself

There’s a nice hopeful smell of what might be to come when I’m airing out the jars, buds are dry without being brittle, there’s a nice bit of smelly squidge when pressed or teased apart.

Curing is an art form I’m still learning, this is the third grow out of just over a decade of gardening that I’ve jarred after drying instead of giving them a week upside down and then ready to go.

Curing is a virtue, it’s f***** tempting but one has to show resolve ;)

Nothing like a long cure!

It’s like a scene from walking dead, people shuffling towards me moaning “whennnn?” ;)

I’ve got a bit of Amnesia Haze that will end around the same time that the Critical enters the two-weeks-in-the-jars phase. If I can stretch it to 3 I might but doubt I’m that patient ;)

Oil is always fun, I need to make some tincture for gummies.

Hahaha I only found out about gummies a month or so ago. I’m a Haribo addict, drive around with a bag where the coffee cup should go. Combining that and weed is Christmas come early for me

What’s next?

I’m going little and often after much pondering over doing a large scale garden using SoG tactics or spreading out several continuously running mini gardens.

I’ve been called crazy for it, I can see the benefits (and downfalls) but know it’s the right move

So.....

My signature bud and favourite to work with, Kiwi Skunk, will be going in first.

Then after 3 1/2 weeks Cookies Kush

3 1/2 after that MemberBerry from over your way. I know you shouldn’t but I picked it because of the name ;)

And 3 1/2 weeks after that an undecided purple bid to keep people happy.

Any suggestions?

I have GDP coming as well as a Star Pupil for my next go round

Nice, just had a look and it wasn’t a bad place to start. Think I’m going to go with Royal Purple Kush to try and keep flowering times as similar as possible

How long until you go on that one?

Big Man Like KJ back from the hey day. Thank you mate, good to hear from you. How you been?
Dabbing bro dabbing .

Can’t wait to get money and have the harvest to make too shelf rosin .

Im
Good though man just getting ready o chop my best plants to day Larry and curly this week I think . One will get a three day flush the other one good one maybe?
After reading I’m leaning towards a 3-5 day flush in coco yes coco is a form
Of hydro bit it’s not true hydroponics . Then soil needs 10-14 days flushing from 2 hrs of reading yesterday and hearing everyone take on their thoughts of flush .

So I guess im
Regally trying to say is there a wrong way of flush?

Lmao so many ways it’s hard for us to consider liek water to cran juice mix for bong water helps keep bonus cleaner better well usIng . I just want the best so trial and error in my future it looks like lol

What your thoughts bud

Dabbing bro dabbing .

Can’t wait to get money and have the harvest to make too shelf rosin .

Im
Good though man just getting ready o chop my best plants to day Larry and curly this week I think . One will get a three day flush the other one good one maybe?
After reading I’m leaning towards a 3-5 day flush in coco yes coco is a form
Of hydro bit it’s not true hydroponics . Then soil needs 10-14 days flushing from 2 hrs of reading yesterday and hearing everyone take on their thoughts of flush .

So I guess im
Regally trying to say is there a wrong way of flush?

Lmao so many ways it’s hard for us to consider liek water to cran juice mix for bong water helps keep bonus cleaner better well usIng . I just want the best so trial and error in my future it looks like lol

What your thoughts bud

I’ve never gone in coco so wouldn’t know, I do a 2 week flush in soil and used to do 5 in hydro.

I use colder water than what I’ve used previously through the garden during the last two weeks. I don’t know the science behind it or whether it’s another variable that affects it but since starting to do it I’ve noticed more resin and a fruity undertone from the gardens which have had the colder flush. I might be cutting in on yield slightly but get more potency which I’m happy for

I’ve never gone in coco so wouldn’t know, I do a 2 week flush in soil and used to do 5 in hydro.

I use colder water than what I’ve used previously through the garden during the last two weeks. I don’t know the science behind it or whether it’s another variable that affects it but since starting to do it I’ve noticed more resin and a fruity undertone from the gardens which have had the colder flush. I might be cutting in on yield slightly but get more potency which I’m happy for
Cold forces Roots to go overdrive maybe and push out all terps trichromes etc . It helps bring out colours too if not mistaken cold temps last two weeks and 35-40% rh helps too they say . Think of fall from summer how the climate changes as fall ends and almost winter begins we harvest think how cold that ground is moist those roots can take a beaten boy o_Oo_O

Back
Top Bottom