Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

Hey chro!

Sorry it's been a little while. The plants look good and near ready for tasting! Well done sir. Just remember to keep your belly covered in case of ash or hash droppings. LMFAO.

Have a great day my friend

6 and a half weeks of 12/12. Buds look done on the outside but need a few more days on the inside ;)

The fruitiness is coming out now which I’m happy for. Can either get the earthy flavour or citrus with Critical Kush, having grown a variety of other Kush/indicas think it’s hopefully going to turn out fruity judging by smell it’s giving off
Joe if you browse my journal here is a cheap amazing loupe @InTheShed posted for liek 10$ man just help you out maybe get awesome shots for us to see clearer trichromes I think I’m buying one next ei pay . You on smart phone right ? What king bud ..

Joe if you browse my journal here is a cheap amazing loupe @InTheShed posted for liek 10$ man just help you out maybe get awesome shots for us to see clearer trichromes I think I’m buying one next ei pay . You on smart phone right ? What king bud ..
Here ya go:
Kalt AGFA 8x Loupe NP10158 B&H Photo Video
Tape it on like this, centered over the camera:
IMG_94194.jpg

And get this:

20170728_083508.jpg

No macro settings on the phone needed!

Hey chro!

Sorry it's been a little while. The plants look good and near ready for tasting! Well done sir. Just remember to keep your belly covered in case of ash or hash droppings. LMFAO.

Have a great day my friend

Hahaha thank you very much Dabber, have been injury free for a while, have a lovely bit of fluffy hash instead of the house brick I did have ;)

Haha sweet thank you, was kneeling down outside the tent on a cold floor, my hands were shaking all over the place ;)

Will give it a go mate, I’ve got a few that came out good but still no where near as clear as that so cheers for the heads up

Damn brother! Blizzard alert next time please LOL! Thats not frosty, thats straight up snowy!!

Thank you very much Van, it’s a well received compliment that I humbly take. Been a bit of a dramatic garden so I’m more than happy with the results

Back
Top Bottom