ItsNatural's Semi-Organic Multi Strain Manifold Garden

UPDATE: 35 DAYS IN FLOWER

I watered them last night. The 5 of them shared 3 gallons. Each gallon contained

1/2tsp RECHARGE
1tsp CALMAG
1tsp CATALYST

Im just now realizing I forgot the Mammoth P. It will be fine without for this time. I honestly dont know how much of a difference its making anyway. I am assuming its helping.

Ill try and take some pics tonight and up them tomorrow. Everything so far looks pretty good. Still some N Def. I would actually prefer to have nice green leafs at harvest. But I also dont want to give them too much N late in flower. I am 5 weeks in right now. This is the point last grow, or maybe even earlier. That they started turning purple. I thought it was because the light was too close. And part of that is still true. But I think the big thing may have been the light too close with the UVB bulb too close for too long. This grow It is only on for about 6 hours of the 12. Last it was 10. Things can still go down hill quick so it could still happen. But so far everything looks pretty good.

The SOUR D is so tall and lanky that its having problem supporting its top heavy branches. I have took some twine and rigged it up. Tying the current trouble branches to other branches across the plant. I will most likely have to do more as it gets thicker. I need some plant yo yos but refuse to pay that much.

42 DAYS IN FLOWER MAYBE

They maybe is because of the mishap with the UVB light. But basically I am in week 7 now. 6 full weeks down. a couple more to go. I have to leave for a week next month. I am still not sure how I am gonna play this. I am thinking I will harvest one of them. I think the PKc. If I remember correctly, it has the shortest flower time. Being 7-9 weeks. The others are 8-10 and 10-12. And I dont want to pull them early. But summer is approaching and I also dont want the heat to weaken my ladies. Weakening their smell and taste. But I think I plan to harvest the PV before I leave. Set up self watering spikes in the others. And start their flush I guess while I am gone. And then when I get back. I will start harvesting them. 1 at a time. Giving the Diesel and FP a little extra time as they are my Sativas.

I watered them last night. 3 gallons. Each with

1tsp TERPENEZ
1tsp CALMAG
2/3tsp MAMMOTH P

I didnt give any Catalyst or Hi-Brix because they get it every drink. I have read that they change the flavor of the flower. I dont think that is true. But the bottles say once every couple of weeks. Not with every feel/water. SO IDK...

Any thoughts on that subject?

The way I understand it is...Your not feeding the plant all that sugar...Your feeding your microbes in your soil that sugar. If so...then I dont get why or how it would change the flavor of your smoke. I even read some people complain that it makes all your weed smell and taste the same. But I almost know thats not true. Iv been using the stuff since I have been growing in doors and have had alot of different smells and flavors throughout those grows. Diesel has its own smell and flavor and so does Fruit Punch. Money Maker had a totally unique flavor. So I personally disagree. But will admit that I am not smart enough to know for sure.

UPDATE: 47 DAYS IN FLOWER

I will feed them tonight. Mix will go as follows per gallon

3tsp BLOOM
1tsp GROW for FP and SD only
1tsp MICROBLAST
1/2tsp META-K
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp TERPENEZ
1tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

The Pakastan Valley clone is in flush mode. So it will get 1tsp of TERPENEZ in a gallon and thats it.

I will harvest PVclone in about 3 days. Right after this last watering dries up. I expect about 50gs from it. And maybe 5gs of small airy undergrowth buds from where I didnt lolly pop her. I will use that for edibles. It would be nice if she surprised me and gave me at least 56gs and maybe 5 of undergrowth buds.

UPDATE: 49 DAYS IN FLOWER

Here are some pictures from last night. This first picture shows what looks to be a Mag def???? Something is going on with it. I gave them 2tsp of Calmag instead of the 1 1/2 mentioned above.

I am still rotating the plants at every water/feed session. Which is every 3 days. All but the Sour D. As she is so lanky and top heavy he just needs to stay where she is at.

Are are the rest

Fruit Punch

Critical Kush

White Widow X Big Bid AKA WWxBB

SOUR D

PAKASTAN VALLEY clone

UPDATE: 51 DAYS IN FLOWER

Edit on the watering mix. I decided not to use any recharge. I wanted to make sure the Mammoth P was the dominant microbes. I also left out the 1 tsp of TERPENEZ I used.

I was going to harvest the PVc last night but forgot to pull it out of the tent before the lights came on. So I removed it when I watered the others and put it into my other tent, which is not being used. So complete darkness since about 10pm last night. I will Harvest today sometime.

The WWxBB has started to foxtail all over. I guess do to the heat. Which is an average of about 91 how. Well not the average. The high. Id say the average is probably about 88. But anywhere from 88F to 91F. Which should be borderline fine. Iv grown under CFLs in a average temp of 90F She was fine and stinky. But the WWxBB has real nice fat colas. But it appears after about a few inches in diameter, (which is still pretty good) after that its mostly Foxtail. Which means it wont be very dense in the outer layer. It may have came from.....long story......but I had to turn my exhaust off during lights out. Which is fine. But I once forgot and for about 3 hrs. They roasted in 104F. They still had a fan blowing on them but it was hot. It was only for about 3 hrs. And I have grown whole crops in an average temp of about 101. With the highs being 104 105, Thats why I dont grow in the summer. But while they were super airy. Very little smell or taste. They still grew. They still yielded about 2 -3 zzs a plant. The heat just makes them airy and burns of terpenez. Which is where alot of the smell and taste is. So while its doable. Its not worth the time and effort.
Anyway, I dont expect these to have that problem. They have only had a couple of hot days. Most are just high 80s. 88F mostly. Which is still higher than you would like. But I dont and cant control mother nature. Not in my setup anyway. All I can do is warm shit up. And cant go the other way. LOL

The Sour D is just so top heavy and lanky. I could have and thought about putting a ring on her. But I didnt want her all bunched up together. But I should have put in in the middle. And then I could have tied the branches on the out side of it. They, meaning her branches, are really trying to fall down. And she still has at least 2 weeks left. Possibly 3 or 4. We shall see. She doesnt seem to be yielding very much. But I LOVE me some Diesel. I dont really understand why she didnt yield. I know Sativas dont usually yield as good as Indacas but I expect more from a plant this big. I guess I should have lolli popped her better. I left alot of small growth toward the bottom. But she is lolli popped to a degree. Just not as much as I should have I guess. There is plenty of light hitting the small undergrowth though. I know its further down but damn. I expect at least some small popcorn buds. She left the bottom with barely developed wanna be buds. I was going to make edibles with it anyway but small popcorn buds would be way more potent and yield more than what she has right now. IDK..... I dont know why she grew all stretchy and produced very little. But she seemed like a prime canadiate for a scrog. Then all that under growth would have developed properly.

The Fruit punch is doing OK. She looks like shes gonna give me 2 or more zzs. I need 2 from all of them really but it is.....what it is.... Anyway. Other than a slight def, shes trucking along fine.

The Critical Kush is the most frosty by a long shot. She also looks like she is the most dense. Its between her and PVc. But I believe she will give my my 2oz I require from each plant. She probably wont give me any extra to help make up for any slackers. But I think she is pulling her weight.

UPDATE: 52 DAYS IN FLOWER

i havested the Pakastan Vallely clone yesterday. She has some real nice fat buds on her. Her Trichomes when checked were mostly milky, with a few clear and a few amber. That was almost a week ago. So I think she is probably perfect. She is now hanging and drying. I manicured her the fasted iv done so far. Not because I am just better but I chose to not be so picky and cutting every sugar leaf by the stem when at all possible. Instead I cut all the fan leaves the best I could get while holding the plant in one hand upside down and cutting with the other. I then laid the plant down and just started chopping all the fan leafs flush with the bud. It will most likely be a bit harsher of smoke I am guessing. But I may still cut more when I go to jar it. But I went down a Youtube rabbit hole. Like we all have done at some point. And ended up watching videos on how professionals trim their buds. And it seems most just cut the fan leafs, and then chop all the rest level to the bud for looks. But they have tons of buds to do and I only have a few plants. So i have always trimmed the shit out of her as its all personal smoke anyway. I am going to see how big of a difference there is and if its too bad I will go back next grow to doing it the long way.

Here are some pictures of the harvest

UPDATE: 54 DAYS IN FLOWER

I fed them last night. Each gallon contained

2tsp BLOOM
1/2tsp META K
2tsp CALMAG
2tsp MICROBLAST
2tsp HI-BRIX
1tsp TERPENEZ

1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

I started flushing the Critical Kush. If you really even want to call it that. I gave her about 2/3rd gallon with 1tsp TERPENEZ in it. The Pakastan Valley will probably be done drying for the most part today. I will have to some time finish trimming and de-stemming it and putting her into jars for her cure.

UPDATE: 57 DAYS IN FLOWER

I harvested the Critical Kush today. She is now hanging. Here are some pics. I didnt get any pics of her after I manicured her as I broke her apart into branches as she was so bushy there was just no way of easily manicuring her without doing it. So now she is hanging branch by branch.

I will water the rest tonight.

UPDATE: 60 DAYS IN FLOWER

I watered them last night. The 3 remaining.

Sour D
Fruit Punch
WWxBB

They split 2 gallons. Each gallon had

1tsp CALMAG
1/4tsp MAMMOTH P
2tsp TERPENEZ

I will not feed them anymore. Its so hot out there that I would just cut them all down but they wouldnt dry in time for me to leave and I will be gone too long to let them dry while I am gone. So I will water again before I leave. Really soak them. The hook up my self watering stuff. And I will harvest them when I get back. I just hope all the smell and taste isnt greatly affected by letting it continue in the heat. By heat I am talking highs of 93F so far. Iv definitely grown in hotter temps but it was shit weed. No taste or smell. It would get you stoned, just wastnt fun or exciting. I dont think I will yield much this grow. Either due to heat, or just bad technique. On the Nute side of things. Things went ok. Need to start upping my N during weeks 4, 5, and 6. I usually give 50/50 Grow/Bloom during the 1st 3 weeks of stretch. Then usually 1tsp per gallon for the next 3 weeks before cutting it off completely. Mainly because thats what was always said. Actually what seems to be the consensus is after the stretch, remove N completely. Or at least thats what Iv always read. But If I do that by week 6 they are all yellow and by week 8 theres nothing green left. It seems to me, Just me trying to use common sense. That a plant would need N all the way through its stages. Maybe not ripening. But through most of bloom. Yes it uses more P. P being the Dominant need in flower. But it just seems that just like with K, N would also be needed and used. So next grow I think I will up my N from 1tsp Grow to 2tsp Grow weeks 4, 5 and 6.

I am currently smoking the Critical Kush from last grow. It has a VERY strong skunks asshole, pungent smell. Which I love. I love a good stinky bud. Taste isnt real strong. But pretty strong. I can roll a reg size J and smoke 4 or 5 times on in. Very stoned high.

The Pakastan Valley I didnt really care for. Not much of a smell or taste to it. Had an ok high to it but I like a stinky sticky tastee bud.

The Super Skunk clone actually surprised me. It smelled and tasted pretty good. She was way better than her mother for some reason.

The ChemDawg clone was very nice. Also way better than her mother.

UPDATE: 69 DAYS IN FLOWER

I chopped the Fruit Punch and WWxBB last night. I did a very half ass job manicuring as it was really hot. So I will just hang as is and do it when I de-stem it all and put in jars.

The heat forced them to start fox tailing real bad. So its going to be some ugly airy buds. I was about 3 weeks too long. Which came from me wasting time on those damn clones. But as the saying goes. It is, what it is. Nothing can be changed and its still better than having to go look for it.

The Pakastan Valley clone and the Critical Kush are in jars. They made it out before this last week of extreme heat. So they look fine.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom