Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

Have had a rough month or so outside of the garden, been trying to stay positive in order to bring positive energy to me (or so a certain book claimed would happen). Must be doing something wrong though.

Opened up earlier and done the daily crawl-around-the-plants-inspection and to my horror found a bunch of hermie buds on what was my favourite plant.

Through foolishness driven by perhaps a hint of pride/denial I decided not to throw the plant.

Have had this happen before over the years, the daily crawling inspection usually sees me catch problems early.

It was only the very bottom buds (if they could be called that) that had turned.

I got a bowl of water and wet my hands in it, then proceeded to go around the plant sticking my fingers into the pollen sacks in order to stop as much pollen as I could from dispersing.

With that done, I soaked the plant with a mister and cut away all offending buds until there were no hermies left.

I'll be checking in the morning to see if the trait has spread. All buds up top were looking as well as could be and the hermie trait didn't affect anything with a bit of substance to it but have a feeling it will creep up to them come morning if it was in the process of spreading. Don't know if my tactic is in fact a tactic so will have to wait and see ;)

Let's hook for the best here joe shot luck m8. Someone needs a care package I'm
Thinking soon ?

You may be fine, a lot of times those lower pollen sacs are infertile

That "may" in your reply has made my day ;) thank you Penny!

Let's hook for the best here joe shot luck m8. Someone needs a care package I'm
Thinking soon ?

Thank you KJ, feel better already after having you and Penny drop by. If a care package is a hug then I'm all for it ;)

Bit p***** off I’m thought of as a new member. Wouldn’t call myself a veteran but thought I’d earned my stripes ;)

Hey ho the show goes on, I hope you are all feeling fine and high as a giraffe’s eye. Sounds silly but I’ve missed y’all/youse lot ;)

Left on a cliff hanger last time, I’d found some hermie buds at the bottom of a plant. Thankfully haven’t seen anymore of them, at six weeks on Sunday so last little bit of work and then fun :)

Nice!! Welcome back, glad to hear no more he/she’s :Namaste:

Haha I can’t touch that one with the current social climate.

Didn’t know that Critical Kush had Thai weed in its genes, my environment and roots are sweet so the sudden need to act female must be inherent ;)

Yours says well known member to me Joe??

Haha phew, it’s literally just changed. Can go to sleep and stop pacing up and down now ;)

How have you been Newty? What’s happening dans le jardin?

Haha I figured I should pipe up to help ease your anxiety;) I thought the same thing when I first came back! Lol I was like wtf 420 haha then it changed an hour later and I got a bunch of virtual trophies! Ha! :D
I’ve been good, growing weed and doing what I want = happy newty! How have you and Mrs chro been?

Haha I figured I should pipe up to help ease your anxiety;) I thought the same thing when I first came back! Lol I was like wtf 420 haha then it changed an hour later and I got a bunch of virtual trophies! Ha! :D
I’ve been good, growing weed and doing what I want = happy newty! How have you and Mrs chro been?

Haha that’s lovely to hear, I misread your message as ‘growing good weed’!! I bet you are anyway but it was a fun mistake to have made ;)

We are very well thank you, Mrs Chro says hello (awkward wave was for real). Getting ready for the next garden, there’s nothing like a bit of planning to take away the Reaping urges I keep having ;) about two weeks maybe less and it’s ready

Planning what will be the next garden, of the efficient, well oiled, conveyor variety. Will be tending to KiwiSkunk from Kiwiseeds (sister firm of Barneys that does some fruity flavours from Australia and New Zealand) Cookies Kush and Tangerine Dream from Barneys.

Thought I’d ask you good people on a purple strain from over your way? Any suggestions on a short flowering, short to medium sized purple budder would be most appreciated!

p.s-Should also be able to knock a donkey sideways if you smoke to close to it ;)

Back
Top Bottom