Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Frosting up nice, buds aren’t as big as i’d hoped for but after having to switch the the garden to another location half way through the grow I can’t really complain.

Six weeks of flower yesterday, I’ve seen quite a few reviews that claimed Critical Kush would more than likely come down between 6-7. Have a feeling I’m going to be leaning towards 8 weeks if anything

Group shot from earlier, have been dropping down to 15 degrees at night to boost resin production with a strong wind pushed in different by directions by three fans at varying height in order to stop mould forming in the colder conditions.

Main stems and branches have thickened in the last few days so it’s hopefully going to plan

Had another cold snap overnight which saw us drop down to minus -5 degrees outside (I know some of you will be laughing at this)

Stabilised the night time temp without any problems, daytime is a little lower than I would have liked but not a disaster at 22 degrees. RH is nice and dry at 28%. Seeing more and more resin starting to appear on buds.

Keeping the focus and counting down the days. Harvest Fever is starting to kick in a bit and the bud-lust is rising. Sharpening the mini shears and scythe for Reaping Day ;)

Good to hear, won’t bother making a ‘wish it grew as fast as it gets chopped’ joke, bet you’re sick of them ;)

Was it worth doing?
I wonderled the same thing

I wonderled the same thing

I’ve wanted to do Swazi Gold which is similar, long flowering times and possibly a s***load of problems. But you get a really cool ‘Been there, grew that’ t-shirt come harvest day ;)

Am I right Penny? Have you got your Malawi t-shirt yet?

Not yet but I need one! Lol

It’s written in the Bud Laws. Grow something crazy, get a t-shirt stating the fact.

Might be onto a clothes line here ;)

(the winky face emoji signifies that this statement is a joke and the poster, Joe the Chro, does not intend in any way shape or form, to sell or market any sort of garment, item or decoration. Thank you)

Don’t want to get into trouble ;)

Not yet but I need one! Lol
get A personalized t shirt saying I grow this out for 2 years and all I got was ... fill in the blank lol

Haha you know it, someone needs to fill the racks in holiday town’s shops. Mile after mile of t-shirts....

What do you say KJ, you in? ;)
You know im your best foot soldier lol

6 and a half weeks of 12/12. Buds look done on the outside but need a few more days on the inside ;)

The fruitiness is coming out now which I’m happy for. Can either get the earthy flavour or citrus with Critical Kush, having grown a variety of other Kush/indicas think it’s hopefully going to turn out fruity judging by smell it’s giving off

Back
Top Bottom