Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

Cold forces Roots to go overdrive maybe and push out all terps trichromes etc . It helps bring out colours too if not mistaken cold temps last two weeks and 35-40% rh helps too they say . Think of fall from summer how the climate changes as fall ends and almost winter begins we harvest think how cold that ground is moist those roots can take a beaten boy o_Oo_O

It’s the method of the people of the mountains ;) Cold gets squat little commando buds that ask for “more pain please, Sir!”

Hahaha I only found out about gummies a month or so ago. I’m a Haribo addict, drive around with a bag where the coffee cup should go. Combining that and weed is Christmas come early for me
Do yourself a favor Joe.....go to amazon and read the reviews on the Hairbo sugar free gummies. I swear it will be worth your time if you do. You will be in tears, I promise!

Beautiful looking nugs there Joe! Bet they are going cure up nicely! A few weeks minimum makes a huge difference, 6 or so and you'll be at maximum deliciousness! That is what I have found. It's a pain burping jars especially if you put it in slightly too moist but definitely worth the hassle. I swear the potency is better too and not just a little.
I like the list of upcoming, a man with a plan! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Do yourself a favor Joe.....go to amazon and read the reviews on the Hairbo sugar free gummies. I swear it will be worth your time if you do. You will be in tears, I promise!

I’m always down for a laugh, need to maybe go down that route for health reasons too. I’m p****** syrup with the amount of sugar I do in a day ;)

Beautiful looking nugs there Joe! Bet they are going cure up nicely! A few weeks minimum makes a huge difference, 6 or so and you'll be at maximum deliciousness! That is what I have found. It's a pain burping jars especially if you put it in slightly too moist but definitely worth the hassle. I swear the potency is better too and not just a little.
I like the list of upcoming, a man with a plan! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

I’m having a lovely weekend thank you, Mr Chro Senior is well and truly baked next door on the settee after a nice dinner and smoking session. Me and Mrs Chro are having a few cheeky beers and a joint while we wait for the vape to charge (not long now ;))

I’m tempted to go for the long cure. I got a lovely whiff that smelt like bud today for the first time (even though if it was just for a nanosecond, it was definitely still there ;))

This hasn’t been a big yielding garden at all. I’m surprised they all managed to live let alone come through and produce the sort of buds they have albeit a large number on a small scale.

There ain’t a lot of it. But the dank makes up for the ‘ain’t’ ;)

As such think this one will be reserved for the people close to me who from time to time get roped into my crazy adventures whether they like it or not

I love y’all ;)

Still. I’m an impatient mofo and three weeks will be about my maximum!

I hope you and yours are having a good weekend too! Apologies for tagging this on after mate

I hope you and yours are having a good weekend too! Apologies for tagging this on after mate
Thanks Joe, was a busy but good working weekend here.. Was supposed to be a snow storm storm but fizzled though there is another coming Tuesday! You have reminded me I need to order a new glass stem for my vape! Thanks!

Thanks Joe, was a busy but good working weekend here.. Was supposed to be a snow storm storm but fizzled though there is another coming Tuesday! You have reminded me I need to order a new glass stem for my vape! Thanks!

We had four days of snow. I hate snow now. I knew I was an adult when I realised I hated snow...only four inches but the country came to a standstill ;)

I’ve been naughty and left the vape for a while. Was going on the vape then rolling a joint, then back to the vape. I was a puddle of Chro by dinner time so gave up the vape (not the healthiest option) and have been sticking to joints. Think I need a desktop model but at the same time just love a joint!

Hahaha couldn’t find the reviews then saw the helpful Q and A section. Spilt my Budweiser when I saw what I’d stumbled on. Good call Sir ;)

Hahaha couldn’t find the reviews then saw the helpful Q and A section. Spilt my Budweiser when I saw what I’d stumbled on. Good call Sir ;)

I’m stoned was meant to be Van Stanks post I was replying too. If you want a laugh have a look anyway ;)

I damn near pissed myself several times reading the reviews on those sugar free hairbos. My shirt was damn from the tears...i was laughing so freaking hard. Stomach was sore for days. I go back and read them every once in a while when I need a good laugh. Never fails.....and some creative writing as well!

I damn near pissed myself several times reading the reviews on those sugar free hairbos. My shirt was damn from the tears...i was laughing so freaking hard. Stomach was sore for days. I go back and read them every once in a while when I need a good laugh. Never fails.....and some creative writing as well!

Haha can’t fault the grammar, must be a well read mischief maker ;)

Cue the Brian Eno tune (An Ending. Whack it on next time you harvest, makes it more sentimental ;))

Just got back from taking down the last bubba. Was coming to the end of its life, a lot of amber in the triches and a very wild, leafy look to it. Got a lovely different shade of colour to the other bubbas that come down 14 days ago. Will have an update as today’s and the previous bud cure.

Been a bit of a stressful garden this one. Not from the plants themselves, a workman should never blame his tools and the old addage is as true as it ever was.

I’ve been a guerilla grower, bud bootlegger, puff pirate and ganja grower for 13 years. I love what I do. I’m lucky enough to be able to do the job I wanted to do from the age of 13. Some people say they want to be an astronaut or fireman. Ive not met many but I bet every astronaut and firefighter wishes they was a weed grower ;)

But. We all know it’s not easy. And for those of you that did this before it was more socially and legally acceptable even more so.

The world of bud isn’t all smiles and high fives. It’s tough. Legislation might change that.

I think it means the wolves just come with paperwork and guidelines ;)

Will have to see. Preparation is everything. Watch this space.

Viva la bud
Joe the Chro
aka Jose Del Cuervo
Formerly known as the artist Percy Blakeny ;)

Well there is a fun update . Read vie email came to say hi joe.
Congrats brotha on hitting the finish line buddy’.

Looking forward to smoke report boss man ✊

Congrats on your harvest Joe, the Bubba should keep you well medicated for awhile!

Thank you Penny, the smell in the jar is getting going now, two weeks is Monday, don’t know if I can hold it much longer ;)

Back
Top Bottom