CronicHemps Bubba Kush & The Last NYCD Clone DWC Bubbler

Re: CronicHemps bubba kush and the last nycd clone dwc bubbler

hi thanks for joining in T
no real plans for nycd clone of a clone maybe a bit of lollipop or defol but not too much
maybe fim and or top the bubba kush since its still gots time in veg
as much as id like to do a scrog im doing dwc bubbler and do weekly res changes so it be a hard thing to have to do since i wouldnt be able to move it

Bro look at the last few pages of my journal.. I'm in a DWC bucket!

Bro look at the last few pages of my journal.. I'm in a DWC bucket!

arent you using rdwc?
and i have more than 1 plant in flower on different schedules

ill go check you last few pages out
ne ways heres the update pics for bubba kush and the clone of a clone nycd

heres the clone of a clone nycd soma seeds

DSC016154.JPG

DSC016175.JPG

DSC016183.JPG

bubba kush

DSC016224.JPG

DSC016231.JPG

ok its late i need to sleep gonna try and catch up with the subbed journals tomorrow
gn all

he gots a lovely scrog going
Sure does, in a 5gal bucket just like you bruddah! Scrog it! Maybe he's got some tips for how he gets more water in there, dumps it out, etc.

ok n e ways
im gonna do an update tomorrow with pics of course might be later in the day tho need to cut a fish in the morning
yes i finally caught my ahi this year my yellowfin over 100 lbs woohoo lol

Tuna time! AWWWLRIIIGHT!

arent you using rdwc?
and i have more than 1 plant in flower on different schedules

Having different plants fininsh at different times is no problem it's just having the room for a scrog.. 2x1 or 1.5x1.5 I would say would be the minimum you would prob want to do to make it worth while.. And nope I'm not in a RDWC I'm just in a regular 5 gallon DWC bubbler just like you have. I was only asking not telling you to do it :) if you'd like to try in the future ask whatever you'd like to know. :)

Having different plants fininsh at different times is no problem it's just having the room for a scrog.. 2x1 or 1.5x1.5 I would say would be the minimum you would prob want to do to make it worth while.. And nope I'm not in a RDWC I'm just in a regular 5 gallon DWC bubbler just like you have. I was only asking not telling you to do it :) if you'd like to try in the future ask whatever you'd like to know. :)

actually is something i would like to try but i do weekly res changes and stuff how would you pull that off while its in a scrog?
when i do my res changes i rinse the old nutes off the roots a bit and clean the bucket before i refill and put it back.
if it isnt too hard ill try it with the buba kush, of course id still like to be able to do my weekly ritual of cleaning the bucket and doing res changes

Sure does, in a 5gal bucket just like you bruddah! Scrog it! Maybe he's got some tips for how he gets more water in there, dumps it out, etc.

Tuna time! AWWWLRIIIGHT!

yea it was tasty too

actually is something i would like to try but i do weekly res changes and stuff how would you pull that off while its in a scrog?
when i do my res changes i rinse the old nutes off the roots a bit and clean the bucket before i refill and put it back.
if it isnt too hard ill try it with the buba kush, of course id still like to be able to do my weekly ritual of cleaning the bucket and doing res changes

Well there is absolutely no way your going to be able to take your plant over to the bath tub under the SCROG and rinse your roots off.. Check out my journal I just did a picture update a minute ago.. You can see my sight/drain tube that I drain to do a res change. IMO your weekly res changes are a waste of nutrients/time (no offense) but obviously don't break what is working for you. I do a res change every 2-3 weeks only when I'm changing the ratio of nutrients. I never have slime or anything in my bucket and always use 3/ml a gallon of 29% h202.

The way I do a res change is let the plant drink down to the last gallon of nutrients (usually takes two days max) <-- You can skip this step if you don't want to let the plant do the work. Then I just turn the drain tube over and it pours the rest of the nutrients out of the reservoir. Then fill it back up. If you want to scrub the bucket out and possibly wash off the roots if you found a way to do it in the tent, then you can empty the bucket like I said and then lift the net pot up a tad and tilt the bucket out from right underneath it, put another bucket in it's place and go wash the bucket you use. <---- Again not needed in my opinion.

Oh yeah if you want to see the roots of my plant it's on the page right before this last one..

Well there is absolutely no way your going to be able to take your plant over to the bath tub under the SCROG and rinse your roots off.. Check out my journal I just did a picture update a minute ago.. You can see my sight/drain tube that I drain to do a res change. IMO your weekly res changes are a waste of nutrients/time (no offense) but obviously don't break what is working for you. I do a res change every 2-3 weeks only when I'm changing the ratio of nutrients. I never have slime or anything in my bucket and always use 3/ml a gallon of 29% h202.

The way I do a res change is let the plant drink down to the last gallon of nutrients (usually takes two days max) <-- You can skip this step if you don't want to let the plant do the work. Then I just turn the drain tube over and it pours the rest of the nutrients out of the reservoir. Then fill it back up. If you want to scrub the bucket out and possibly wash off the roots if you found a way to do it in the tent, then you can empty the bucket like I said and then lift the net pot up a tad and tilt the bucket out from right underneath it, put another bucket in it's place and go wash the bucket you use. <---- Again not needed in my opinion.

Oh yeah if you want to see the roots of my plant it's on the page right before this last one..

ok ill go take a look see thanks

no i dont take the whole thing to the bathtub lol
i switch out buckets, and i use a spray bottle to shoot the roots
the nutes im using sticks to the roots and since its brown the roots look brown so i rinse the suckers off with the spray bottle and i have another bucket with clean water and i use a cup to flush out the nutes ive loosened off the stem out of the rootball
it doesnt get it 100 percent clean but at the least the new nutes have a chance to get in there lol
and knock on wood i dont have 69 degree res but i havent had any issues maybe because of the weekly cleanings.

no i dont take the whole thing to the bathtub lol
i switch out buckets, and i use a spray bottle to shoot the roots
the nutes im using sticks to the roots and since its brown the roots look brown so i rinse the suckers off with the spray bottle and i have another bucket with clean water and i use a cup to flush out the nutes ive loosened off the stem out of the rootball
it doesnt get it 100 percent clean but at the least the new nutes have a chance to get in there lol
and knock on wood i dont have 69 degree res but i havent had any issues maybe because of the weekly cleanings.

Ohh gotcha lol.. I'm thinking that's totally workable just have to plan how to do it, or switch out nutes :) that pic I took was just from lifting the netpot up and sliding the bucket towards the front of the tent.. You could easily skip your hand in there and work the roots or even better make metal rods that connect from your screen down to your net pot.. Pop the lid off and slide the bucket out and do what you please with the roots. You can even set the bucket on ssomething 2-3" tall and pull that out from under it first then slide the bucket out with ease.

Ohh gotcha lol.. I'm thinking that's totally workable just have to plan how to do it, or switch out nutes :) that pic I took was just from lifting the netpot up and sliding the bucket towards the front of the tent.. You could easily skip your hand in there and work the roots or even better make metal rods that connect from your screen down to your net pot.. Pop the lid off and slide the bucket out and do what you please with the roots. You can even set the bucket on ssomething 2-3" tall and pull that out from under it first then slide the bucket out with ease.

thats actually a great idea +reps to you for your help i may give that a try in the near future
:thumb:
i just gotta figure out how im gonna attach and secure the thing to the lid of the bucket

thats actually a great idea +reps to you for your help i may give that a try in the near future
:thumb:
i just gotta figure out how im gonna attach and secure the thing to the lid of the bucket

Sweet! Mm like thick metal wire with a hook shape on both ends maybe attached to the top of the inside netting on the lid.. Prob better then drilling holes in the lid. Or make them so they're just removable and you lift up the lid and attach the hooks around the outside of the lip.

Sweet! Mm like thick metal wire with a hook shape on both ends maybe attached to the top of the inside netting on the lid.. Prob better then drilling holes in the lid. Or make them so they're just removable and you lift up the lid and attach the hooks around the outside of the lip.

you have some great ideas i just need to make sure to think it through before i attempt it
i dont want any issues along the way lol

you have some great ideas i just need to make sure to think it through before i attempt it
i dont want any issues along the way lol

Thanks.. Always good to be cautious.. I'm the opposite :) Get an idea and go!

ok so update in a few after pics upload

ok here the pics from sunday
buba kush's leaves are huge
the fan leaves anyways looks like indica fat and wide

so we go the nycd clone of a clone first up had to supercrop the top to let the other branches catch up

DSC016363.JPG

DSC016374.JPG

DSC016384.JPG

DSC016393.JPG

ok heres bubba kush btw im probably gonna fim the bubba kush cause shes got another week and a half up in the veg part of the tent and im just about topped out on the light

so itll probably be fimmed by the time i take my next pic
anyway heres a couple pictures of bubba

DSC016442.JPG

DSC016454.JPG

ok thats all for now gonna try and catch up to some subbed journals and log off
been a bit busy and tired lately lol
ill try to do my normal sunday update this coming sunday

I believe in weekly res changes with 5 gal bucket grows, personally. I don't think you need to scrub the buckets always if you keep them sterile with a root zone conditioner (think DM Zone or similar). The nutrient balance can get pretty out of whack quick if you let them get too cherrypicked. If something ain't broke, don't fix it... Im not arguing with success. But that's my opinion (nothing more). :)

Cant wait to see those bubbas flowering out!

I believe in weekly res changes with 5 gal bucket grows, personally. I don't think you need to scrub the buckets always if you keep them sterile with a root zone conditioner (think DM Zone or similar). The nutrient balance can get pretty out of whack quick if you let them get too cherrypicked. If something ain't broke, don't fix it... Im not arguing with success. But that's my opinion (nothing more). :)

Cant wait to see those bubbas flowering out!

Yep, everyone has their own ways of doing things! I only have 3 gallons of nute mixture in the reservoir when it's full and it drinks 1 gallon a day... I top it off with water one day, then nutrient solution the next... And because it's working so well for me and the person that's pretty much walked through this entire grow I'm not going to spend the time/nutes on changing it out when it's working better then I could have asked for.. He got 37 ounces off of 3 plants under a SCROG, sensi star as well.. Changing the res out every 3-4 weeks.

wow nice off 3 plants :thumb:

sorry been tired and busy or the update wouldve been on sunday when i took the pics

ok pics for bubba kush and nycd clone
coming soon pics of newly sprouted northern lights/skunk

ok heres a shot of bubba

DSC016581.JPG

took it right after i hoped i fimmed it lol

ok heres nycd clone of a clone
dont think its gonna be as big as the first 2 but well see

DSC016571.JPG

DSC01656.JPG

DSC016555.JPG

DSC016542.JPG

new update anytime from sunday on lol
just been busy and tired and its getting late i wont have time to visit all my subbed journals

Back
Top Bottom