CronicHemps Bubba Kush & The Last NYCD Clone DWC Bubbler

Re: CronicHemps bubba kush and the last nycd clone dwc bubbler

I believe in weekly res changes with 5 gal bucket grows, personally. I don't think you need to scrub the buckets always if you keep them sterile with a root zone conditioner (think DM Zone or similar). The nutrient balance can get pretty out of whack quick if you let them get too cherrypicked. If something ain't broke, don't fix it... Im not arguing with success. But that's my opinion (nothing more). :)

Cant wait to see those bubbas flowering out!

Here is the only problem I see with that................When we had one plant in a 5 gal dwc bucket because we did not strerilze everything next thing you know we have root rot in another bucket................then another bucket until next thing all buckets have it and all of our plants died. Thats a worse case senario but it can happen.

Looking good as usual cronic! :bravo:

Thanks OMM
hope all is well with you

plants lookin great Chronic

thanks A1
hope all is well with you also
and btw your plants are looking great

Love seeing the Bubba growing. I am planning on doing a DWC very soon got everything in soil right now it will be taking clones and moving them to DWC. anyways your plants look great, I gottal bubba going right now also she's 12 days into flower, stop by my journal and give me some pointers. Anyways have a good one Bra if u wants to check it out, cool and mahalo's in advance.

Love seeing the Bubba growing. I am planning on doing a DWC very soon got everything in soil right now it will be taking clones and moving them to DWC. anyways your plants look great, I gottal bubba going right now also she's 12 days into flower, stop by my journal and give me some pointers. Anyways have a good one Bra if u wants to check it out, cool and mahalo's in advance.

sweet thanks ill stop by your journal
havent been doing this that long but if i can help out with some pointers i will

:surf:Cronic I fim'd my bubba and four tops shot out. I don't know shit, it seemed like it worked good.:peace:

Hey, Hawg! Nice lookin' in there so far. Frosty-frosty goodness showin' up! Can't wait to here how good it is for ya. :thumb:

:thanks:
J
I cant wait either hoping the bubba kush good like everything else i finished so far
and i got a new one on line northern lights/skunk
pics later today/tonight hopefully

Yeah Cron, good luck with that FIM, how did it turn out? coming along nicely...

the fim is growing back out cant really tell whats there yet tho
but other than that everything seems to be in order
couple side branches got caught up with the fimmed top so well see what happens

:surf:Cronic I fim'd my bubba and four tops shot out. I don't know shit, it seemed like it worked good.:peace:

Nice very nice
lets hope theyre both solid chunky females

ok update pics later tonight if im not too tired if not itll get up here before the next update lol

Nice very nice
lets hope theyre both solid chunky females
Howz it Cronic? Mines def. a female and in the last two days had popped out with pop corn sized buds on all 20 something tops, if u get a minute check it out. In my journal I'll be posting some pics later. I'm looking forward to seeing how yours comes out. What island are u on? If You don't want to answer that I understand.

Howz it Cronic? Mines def. a female and in the last two days had popped out with pop corn sized buds on all 20 something tops, if u get a minute check it out. In my journal I'll be posting some pics later. I'm looking forward to seeing how yours comes out. What island are u on? If You don't want to answer that I understand.

yea ill stay away from the island question lol
i just threw her in the flowering part of the tent today so well see
and it suppose to be a femenized seed so well have a good chance its female
and the fan leaves are huge, i fimmed the sucker last weekend

updates tonight i guess
new photos lol

nice hope shes getting solid

ok heres a few of bubba kush

DSC016652.JPG

DSC016662.JPG

DSC01668.JPG

DSC016692.JPG

heres the new one the northern lights/skunk

DSC016673.JPG

and last but not least the clone of a clone soma nycd

DSC016702.JPG

DSC016714.JPG