Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

Cultivator Disciple

Hey everyone,

Here's my first grow ever that I am doing to get a little bit of medicine to cure my anxiety. Don't want to get in my body what someone else is groing just for commercial purposes without really caring about quality. I am growing 5 seeds that were started in 16oz (0.5 liter) pots that are now in 1 gallon fabric pots and will end up in 5 gallon fabric pots. I am planning to veg for 5 weeks since day 1 having planted seeds and then 8 week flower.

Info about the strain:

Strain: Indica 80% - Sativa 20%
Stage: Week 2 of Veg
Grow: Indoor (Gorilla grow tent 4 x 4 x 8)
Medium: Coco
Light: Kind Led XL750
Temp in tent: 77°f (25°c)
RH in tent: 55%
Nutrient & additives used: Canna Coco A&B, Canna Rhizotonic, Canna PK 13/14, Canna Cannazym, Canna Boost, Great white Microzae
Extractor: Can Fan's Q-Max EC
Carbon filter: Rhino pro filter
Extra stuff: Humidifier and an Oscillating fan

Here are some pictures since the beginning. Day 1 was on april 8th

Could someone please help me because I can't leave my oscillating fan on 24 hours as it takes most of my humidity and leaves it with usually 40% maximum. Does anyone have a solution for this ? I want to have at least 55% RH since I've just started week 2 of Veg.

Can't wait to go throughout this 4 month adventure : )

Now in Week 2 of VEG yesterday got in my reservoir 0.3 EC CalMag, 0.5 EC Coco A+B, 0.1 Rhizotonic and some Great Microzae sprinkled as well. Throughout my grow journal I will speak in EC and not PPM's as there are three different ppm conversions (Hanna, Eutech and Truncheon which make it pointless to give to you as my meter is in truncheon and most people's are in Hanna and Eutech. By the way here is a page that gives conversions from EC to the three different measure units.

Could you all please tell me how you think my girl's are looking ?

Hey everyone,

Here's my first grow ever that I am doing to get a little bit of medicine to cure my anxiety. Don't want to get in my body what someone else is groing just for commercial purposes without really caring about quality. I am growing 5 seeds that were started in 16oz (0.5 liter) pots that are now in 1 gallon fabric pots and will end up in 5 gallon fabric pots. I am planning to veg for 5 weeks since day 1 having planted seeds and then 8 week flower.

Info about the strain:

Strain: Indica 80% - Sativa 20%
Stage: Week 2 of Veg
Grow: Indoor (Gorilla grow tent 4 x 4 x 8)
Medium: Coco
Light: Kind Led XL750
Temp in tent: 77°f (25°c)
RH in tent: 55%
Nutrient & additives used: Canna Coco A&B, Canna Rhizotonic, Canna PK 13/14, Canna Cannazym, Canna Boost, Great white Microzae
Extractor: Can Fan's Q-Max EC
Carbon filter: Rhino pro filter
Extra stuff: Humidifier and an Oscillating fan

Here are some pictures since the beginning. Day 1 was on april 8th

Could someone please help me because I can't leave my oscillating fan on 24 hours as it takes most of my humidity and leaves it with usually 40% maximum. Does anyone have a solution for this ? I want to have at least 55% RH since I've just started week 2 of Veg.

Can't wait to go throughout this 4 month adventure : )

Plug your fan into the timer, so it is on only when the lights are on. They can stand a few hours not being blown around. Or, you can use a smaller fan. I use the small desk fans, and they put out a gentle breeze that keeps the air flowing.

Plug your fan into the timer, so it is on only when the lights are on. They can stand a few hours not being blown around. Or, you can use a smaller fan. I use the small desk fans, and they put out a gentle breeze that keeps the air flowing.

I'll go and fetch a smaller fan tomorrow indeed ! Thanx for the advice. WOuld you run in 24 hours until harvest ? Also do you start having it on as of day 1 when your seed sprouts ?

I'll go and fetch a smaller fan tomorrow indeed ! Thanx for the advice. WOuld you run in 24 hours until harvest ? Also do you start having it on as of day 1 when your seed sprouts ?

I run my mini-fans 24 hours. I prefer them over larger fans because 1) they are cheap and 2) they last much longer than larger fans. I just tossed a rather expensive 10" desk fan, whose motor burned up. I've had the mini-fans for years.

If your ambient humidity is at least 50%, you wont need a humidity dome, and you can let a min-fan blow gently across the seedlings. It will strengthen their stems.

I run my mini-fans 24 hours. I prefer them over larger fans because 1) they are cheap and 2) they last much longer than larger fans. I just tossed a rather expensive 10" desk fan, whose motor burned up. I've had the mini-fans for years.

If your ambient humidity is at least 50%, you wont need a humidity dome, and you can let a min-fan blow gently across the seedlings. It will strengthen their stems.

Thinking of getting this one. What do you think ?
-fan-oscillant-advanced-star-23cm-ef201ac-noir-23w.jpg

What's going on friends ? Just wanted to post up some new pics of how things are going as well as give you my new feeding regime that I will be giving the girls until end of VEG which means probably another 3 weeks as today is day 16 since planting seeds. I have changed my feeding schedule after having seen @Cultivator 's EC total throughout VEG although I'm not using his same brand of nutes. That will be for next grow as I did spend quite a bit on this line of nutes ! I am runnning oscillating fan 18 hours a day when lights are on and keeping my temp to roughly 77°F (25°c) in the daytime and 68°f (20°c) at night time with a humidity level fluctuating from 45 - 55%.

New feeding regime that I will be giving the girls up until end of VEG:
0.3 EC CalMag
0.9 EC Coco A+B
0.2 EC Rhizotonic - 40ml/2.5 Gallons (10 liters)
0.0 EC Cannazym 25ml/2.5 Gallons (10 liters)
1 scoop of Great White Microzae

Let me know what you think of the setup, feeding regime and how the girls are looking:

A very blessed day to all of you's ✌ !!!

Some really nice gear. What on earth is that extractor?

This is it: qmec160 It's totally insane how it almost doesn't make noise !!! You can chain them just with a simple jack cable and also the temp + hygrometer controller is hooked to it with a mini jack cable as it is made by the same company : )

Now in Week 2 of VEG yesterday got in my reservoir 0.3 EC CalMag, 0.5 EC Coco A+B, 0.1 Rhizotonic and some Great Microzae sprinkled as well. Throughout my grow journal I will speak in EC and not PPM's as there are three different ppm conversions (Hanna, Eutech and Truncheon which make it pointless to give to you as my meter is in truncheon and most people's are in Hanna and Eutech. By the way here is a page that gives conversions from EC to the three different measure units.

Could you all please tell me how you think my girl's are looking ?

1/4 Dose nutes for you my man . Work way up two weeks in coco I’d be around 450 ppm with coco you are charging your medium daily every time you put food in it.

Also coco holds 30% oxygen at all times making it hard to over water. Led coco make sure you feeding cal mag in low dose regular or issues will happen .

Less is more on nutes . Your seedling stretch I wouldn’t worry form pics that’s okay . I’ve seen worse . Lol if issue tooth pick in medium ? With pipe cleaner or rusty toe to hold . But I think Your okay . Never use me canna line I didn’t know there were three different ppm methods? I always knew ec and is same as ppm?

What's going on friends ? Just wanted to post up some new pics of how things are going as well as give you my new feeding regime that I will be giving the girls until end of VEG which means probably another 3 weeks as today is day 16 since planting seeds. I have changed my feeding schedule after having seen @Cultivator 's EC total throughout VEG although I'm not using his same brand of nutes. That will be for next grow as I did spend quite a bit on this line of nutes ! I am runnning oscillating fan 18 hours a day when lights are on and keeping my temp to roughly 77°F (25°c) in the daytime and 68°f (20°c) at night time with a humidity level fluctuating from 45 - 55%.

New feeding regime that I will be giving the girls up until end of VEG:
0.3 EC CalMag
0.9 EC Coco A+B
0.2 EC Rhizotonic - 40ml/2.5 Gallons (10 liters)
0.0 EC Cannazym 25ml/2.5 Gallons (10 liters)
1 scoop of Great White Microzae

Let me know what you think of the setup, feeding regime and how the girls are looking:

A very blessed day to all of you's ✌ !!!
Bit more humidity will help in veg too I think .

1/4 Dose nutes for you my man . Work way up two weeks in coco I’d be around 450 ppm with coco you are cheating your medium daily every time you put food in it.

Also coco holds 30% oxygen at all times making it hard to over water. Led coco make sure you feeding cal mag in low dose regular or issues will happen .

Less is more on nutes . Your seedling stretch I wouldn’t worry form pics that’s okay . I’ve seen worse . Lol if issue tooth pick in medium ? With pipe cleaner or rusty toe to hold . But I think Your okay . Never use me canna line I didn’t know there were three different ppm methods? I always knew ec and is same as ppm?

Here is the post of today where I say I changed my feeding EC schedule. Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

They look happy disciple. Wouldnt worry about the humidity to much. Theyre out of the danger zone and look pretty used to it. Mine balances around low 40s I could do something to change it but if it aint broke dont fix it :)

Back
Top Bottom