Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Thanks greenlid. Just started the flush today. Using flawless finish, this product is awesome. Gonna flush for a week then check the trichomes again and maybe go 2 weeks. I had ph problems early on and gave flower nutes early at week 4-5 so I know the flowers could have been much bigger but they will do haha. Such an interesting pine and berry mix for the smell.

Here's my DD, day 25. I've got dark purple calyxes growing. I actually want to jump in the air and shout yippee!!

20160319_181648_2.jpg

20160319_181720_2.jpg

20160319_181747_2.jpg

20160319_181846_2.jpg

Peace all, stay green. :)

:Namaste:

Sweet Barliman. Congrats on the purple. So exciting! :yahoo:

I jumped around and whooped for you. LOL!

Here's my DD, day 25. I've got dark purple calyxes growing. I actually want to jump in the air and shout yippee!!

She'll get crazy purple in the next couple of days, or at least I seem to remember being surprised with how quickly the purple expanded out to the sugar leaves.

Great work! :high-five:

Does anyone have any info on how long they stretch for? 14~20 days?

Hey Barliman, mine didn't show sex until day 28. I'm in dwc and today is day 78. I took photos about every five days until just lately. If you start on page 13 of The Roost, link below, you can see how she has progressed. :)

Hey Barliman, mine didn't show sex until day 28. I'm in dwc and today is day 78. I took photos about every five days until just lately. If you start on page 13 of The Roost, link below, you can see how she has progressed. :)

Thanks mate, I'll check that out, really appreciate the reply.

Three to five more weeks in my dwc. :rofl:

I'm hoping more like those numbers in days......will get a lower EC res change done tomorrow. Not much seems to be happening in the res so hopefully she's finishing up and will puff up a wee bit yet.

Beautiful plant Kushtie, love the autumnal essence. :)

Are you in soil or hydro? What do you think you'll yield approximately?

Cheers bud, I'm growing in hydro and hope to get somewhere close to 200g.....more than LEDRF got (118g IIRC) was the target before I ordered seeds but then the seed packet says it can do 200g outdoors so now I want to grow one bigger than that. Doubt I'll get it this time but if it's nice I'll try harder next time:morenutes:

Does anyone have any info on how long they stretch for? 14~20 days?

Mine stopped at around 35 days or so, but this one's a lanky girl. I'm not sure what all that stretch was all about, but this is also the first one I grew under 20/4. She's also growing under a new light, and I was late topping her. Too many variables going on once. She stopped at 22".

image9007.jpeg

Looks like I got the odd non-purple pheno. :straightface: Try as I might I can't see any purple, and she's at Day 39 now, so it should be obvious, in my opinion.

image9008.jpeg

image9009.jpeg

image9007.jpeg

Looks like I got the odd non-purple pheno. :straightface: Try as I might I can't see any purple, and she's at Day 39 now, so it should be obvious, in my opinion.

image9008.jpeg

image9009.jpeg

Your second picture looks like a little bit of purple starting on the buds. Or it could just be the color on my computer. Looks nice either way :thumb:

So how many phenos have come from this strain ? It seems like most of them go dark.

Your second picture looks like a little bit of purple starting on the buds. Or it could just be the color on my computer. Looks nice either way :thumb:

So how many phenos have come from this strain ? It seems like most of them go dark.

It appears only the two. One turns purple and the other doesn't. I saw that color on the picture too, so I went back and looked, and it looks like a v-e-r-y small chance. We'll know certainly within a week, I think. Let's cross our fingers and toes. :laughtwo:

Mine stopped at around 35 days or so, but this one's a lanky girl. I'm not sure what all that stretch was all about, but this is also the first one I grew under 20/4. She's also growing under a new light, and I was late topping her. Too many variables going on once. She stopped at 22".

image9007.jpeg

image9008.jpeg

image9009.jpeg

Hi Sue. On mine, everything is rich green.

The small calyxes at each internode (the ones we use to sex the plant) however, are deep purple. What colour are yours?

If I may, I'd love to share a picture of my Lemon Haze Auto from Emerald Triangle, at 60 days. I hope she vapes as good as she looks! About 3 weeks to go.

20160322_100652_2.jpg

20160322_100625_2.jpg

Peace everyone, grow healthy. :)

Thank you so much for the special lemony treat Barliman. I need to plant a haze. I just finished up my last piece of DeLahaze and I need more haze. :laughtwo: Thanks for the reminder. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom