Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Yep, pretty sure your gonna blow mine out of the park. :thumb: None of my DDA buds are bigger than 1.5 inches diameter.

You'll improve with the next one Rifleman. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Kushtie , love the pictures :drool:, especially the stem pic , that should be framed and hung on a wall . :thumb:

Ive had a couple other sweet seed strains ooze out resin like that in the buds . Most recently a devil cream auto and also the cream caramel auto. which reminds me , I need to order some more cream caramel seeds :cheesygrinsmiley:!!

Honestly, I was unaware this was a possibility with this strain. I'm gonna have to learn how to make that happen in LOS. I'm sure there's a way.

If im not mistaking ( please correct me if im wrong) LEDRF grew some huge dda's in a hydro system . Check out the first few pages of this thread .

I believe he pulled in excess of 6 oz on one plant. I wonder if he had any resin oozing?

I agree that the picture of the stem is a winner and should be framed. I'll probably have one printed and framed at some point for my own pleasure. :battingeyelashes:

My DDA is starting to bulk up like she means it. She's at day 48 now and really liking this Timber Vero 2400 panel. It's like she's growing outside in the sunlight.

image9517.jpeg

image9518.jpeg

image9519.jpeg

You'll improve with the next one Rifleman. :battingeyelashes: :love:

There is no doubt Sue. This was not only my first dda, but my first with my led, and in the basement where the temps are lower. I already have a plan for my next dda grow. Picture this...:hmmmm: my 27 gal tote with a new lid. Instead of one 10" net pot, I'm envisioning four or five net pots between 4 and 6 inches. Stick it all under my HPS, 600 to 1K watts. :kiss: Ambitious? No....greedy is more the word. :rofl:

There is no doubt Sue. This was not only my first dda, but my first with my led, and in the basement where the temps are lower. I already have a plan for my next dda grow. Picture this...:hmmmm: my 27 gal tote with a new lid. Instead of one 10" net pot, I'm envisioning four or five net pots between 4 and 6 inches. Stick it all under my HPS, 600 to 1K watts. :kiss: Ambitious? No....greedy is more the word. :rofl:

I fully understand the greedy aspect. :laughtwo: I'm sorely tempted to do a run with nothing but DDA in all three spaces and see what I end up with. Six of them at once, just imagine. :dreamy:

I have a dark devil on 14 days. Weird leave formation on it. The first regular leaves have a twist to them and the following nodes are missing a leaf. It's just the middle and one to the side. It's a bit behind growth rates that I've seen on here but not by much.

It will hopefully be my first successful grow now that I've switched to Los. Dwc was giving me all kinds of problems with root slime.

16d0a8dd17e5a217becd0cc2e12f97f0.jpg

I have a dark devil on 14 days. Weird leave formation on it. The first regular leaves have a twist to them and the following nodes are missing a leaf. It's just the middle and one to the side. It's a bit behind growth rates that I've seen on here but not by much.

It will hopefully be my first successful grow now that I've switched to Los. Dwc was giving me all kinds of problems with root slime.

16d0a8dd17e5a217becd0cc2e12f97f0.jpg

Hi, I've had plants do that before. I had an Auto Somango, which for its first few leaf sets, had missing fingers and was as scraggly as ....... well, an incredibly scraggly thing. Anyway. I let her grow out and she got into her swing, threw out some decent leaves and produced a fine, stinky, sticky crop.

My vote is let her grow!

:Namaste:

Hi everyone, day 37 for my Devil.

I came in from my grow last night actually feeling shaky. I said to my partner how inspired I was feeling and that we are in the presence of true beauty. I've never had this experience before, I've not been growing for too long but I have grown some wonderful plants. Nothing quite like this though.

20160331_204953_2.jpg

20160331_204849_2.jpg

20160331_204901_2.jpg

20160331_204917_2.jpg

20160331_205015_2.jpg

She took my breath away.

Peace to you all and happy growing. :)

Ps. Sue, our phenos look pretty similar!

:Namaste:

I believe he pulled in excess of 6 oz on one plant. I wonder if he had any resin oozing?

If he has I missed that one....118g was the number Rifleman and I were trying to beat. (see Dark Devil Auto - A Community Grow Record)

Although looking at that again makes me wonder if the not so dark pheno typically yields more so maybe I should try for one of those and get a 1000W light. :)

Day 84, 26 inches.

Good god that looks perfect - huge main cola surrounded by several side branches. That's the way I like to see my plants grow. Good job there Rifleman looking mighty tasty.

Keep is green and purple my friend.

I'm glad to hear that. If it is good enough to take the top shelf in my cupboard, my next grow will be entirely purple.

That's funny right there ^^^^ My top shelf is all purple right now... Not because its the best meds but I'm a hoarder...hahahaha

Here's my little DD ladies going right now:

Green leaf black buds going 12/12 almost finished

pics_03_29_2016_011.JPG

Green leaf black buds, this one is pretty big looks to be ALMOST done.

pics_03_29_2016_010.JPG

Another 1 - freak. Still going strong don't mind the spots there - her name is Spot!

pics_03_29_2016_016.JPG

Hey guys!! :circle-of-love:

I will join in the fun :love:

2/2 DDA's germinated, and sprouted as of today :cheer: Will share some pics as soon as something exciting happens :laughtwo:

Germination: water cup + paper towel + jiffy pellet. Took 36 hours for decent taproot, 36 hours to sprout. Fresh seeds, from October 2015.

Some growing info: 10L pots, soilless medium (peat moss + coco coir), grow tent, generic 300w LED lights.

:thanks:

Here is some bud candy from my last DDA grown a while back:

DSC_002539.jpg

DSC_002743.jpg

20141215_092027.jpg

20141228_180339.jpg

Was a really tall lady, grown under some cfl's and a made-up grow space :biglaugh: but regardless of the bad set-up she was an amazing smoke, really great taste (very sweet). Can't wait to have some again.

:circle-of-love:

Looks and sounds awesome guys, would like to get some of these beans, what seed bank did you use or is this one of your own concoction, anyways 10/10 WHOOP WHOOP for the DARK DEVIL

Looks and sounds awesome guys, would like to get some of these beans, what seed bank did you use or is this one of your own concoction, anyways 10/10 WHOOP WHOOP for the DARK DEVIL

I ordered mine through Female Seeds - Buy feminised cannabis seeds as my previous orders were with them (I'm in Scotland too ;) ). They didn't have DDA listed on that site but the same guy runs a bunch of different sites so I just gave him a call and he was only too happy to help.

Sweetsue have you had anyone come comment about their dark devil not giving them any effects? I grew my dark devil for 82 days and she was a frosty frosty lady and a good size. I pulled some where around 3 oz from her. But here's the thing I have smoked in form of bowls, joints, blunts, bongs and dark devil doesn't have any effect on me at all. I grew in coco and used the lucas formula using floranova bloom thru out the grow.

It's just sad that such a beauty of a plant to not have some good feeling benefits. And I was so hurt too because about the time I started my grow i started reading this journal and I your description of a 24 hour effects and just great effects and my lady was just a let down. I have 3 more seeds and will try to grow her again some day!

Back
Top Bottom