Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Reminded me of a post Kushtie once made....."Can you spot the Dark Devil Auto?" :laughtwo:

IMG_20170423_095743122.jpg

There is another DDA hidden in the Picture. Can you find it? ;) Seems to be a green Pheno at the age of 49 Days to be Honest

My girls are looking great. Did ponytail s yesterday a d really pumped up the lower branches
Also see pistils on all of the autos now

Before any LST today...
420-magazine-mobile1117145863.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1488928920.jpg

And after I pulled leaves and branches into the sun....
420-magazine-mobile2129324284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile574097913.jpg

IMG_20170423_095743122.jpg

There is another DDA hidden in the Picture. Can you find it? ;) Seems to be a green Pheno at the age of 49 Days to be Honest

Is it the one next to the purple one? I recognize the leaves. She may surprise you and turn purple yet. I've had it happen as late as a few days from harvest, just not to the extent the others do. More of a dirty purple, and the leaves didn't stain at all. That was my first one, and come to think of it, my strongest oil of all that I've grown, without doctoring to potentiate.

She may turn out to be the best treat of all Crocodoc. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just gonna leave these here. they're on week 5 above soil.
420-magazine-mobile1481108702.jpg

Here comes the purple! :yahoo:

Here she is at day 15 hasn't grown much in the past 4 days but from what I hear she should be starting to take off very soon!! Live-Love-Learn

You forgot the picture LTS. Smoking that harvest are we? :laughtwo:

My girls are looking great. Did ponytail s yesterday a d really pumped up the lower branches
Also see pistils on all of the autos now

...after I pulled leaves and branches into the sun....
420-magazine-mobile2129324284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile574097913.jpg

There ya go Stavman. You'll be well rewarded for the efforts. :high-five:

Hi there sue! How are you? Just found this thread as I was scrolling through some journals and it just so happens I have a 1 week old dark devil growing right now. This is great that you started a community type journal / data log for the specific strain. I seen lots of nice looking specimens on my quick look at some of the pages. I will have to get skimming through some of the info and see what I can dig up as this is my first time growing this auto strain. Only 1 picture right now since I just started up my new journal but I will be sure to drop some more each week for everyone along with some info! Take care.

Medium: Pro-mix HP
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Series - full lineup (have not fed yet)
Lighting: 4 x 54W T5's for now, will be switching to 1200W LED panel in the next couple days along with my other seedlings.
My environment fluctuates more than some others due to growing in the basement but I got my fans and humidifier / heater when needed.

SAM_46051.JPG

Hi there sue! How are you? Just found this thread as I was scrolling through some journals and it just so happens I have a 1 week old dark devil growing right now. This is great that you started a community type journal / data log for the specific strain. I seen lots of nice looking specimens on my quick look at some of the pages. I will have to get skimming through some of the info and see what I can dig up as this is my first time growing this auto strain. Only 1 picture right now since I just started up my new journal but I will be sure to drop some more each week for everyone along with some info! Take care.

Medium: Pro-mix HP
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Series - full lineup (have not fed yet)
Lighting: 4 x 54W T5's for now, will be switching to 1200W LED panel in the next couple days along with my other seedlings.
My environment fluctuates more than some others due to growing in the basement but I got my fans and humidifier / heater when needed.

SAM_46051.JPG

Welcome little one. :love:

And :welcome: to you as well Dick. There's a lot of info in the pages, but none of us mind the question out of the blue rather than send you on a chase through 117 pages of DDA joy. :laughtwo: Feel free to pepper us with queries.

Guys...... I've decided it's time to admit I have two different phenos going this run. What do you think?

IMG_60859.JPG

DDA7

IMG_608610.JPG

DDA6

IMG_60873.JPG

They're both gonna be purple. :slide: It's obvious to me that DDA7 leans more to the sativa side and DDA6 is more indica-influenced. This makes me very happy, because now I'll be able to compare the euphoric effects, and because DDA7 is gonna be the bigger yielder. :yahoo:

They're at Day 65. I think they're ready to harvest. :laughtwo: Looking like 80-90 + day plants to me. I can easily get DDA6 another two weeks and DDA7 is running about two weeks behind her.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I reckon them to be Grade A then. :biglaugh: Glad to see the lab was on point.

It's all I've been smoking for the last two weeks. Amazing how much work I've done. :thedoubletake:

I'm looking at DDA7 and thinking about the speedy brownies I got from the hempy one. :slide:

Welcome little one. :love:

And :welcome: to you as well Dick. There's a lot of info in the pages, but none of us mind the question out of the blue rather than send you on a chase through 117 pages of DDA joy. :laughtwo: Feel free to pepper us with queries.

Thanks Sue! I'm sure I will have some questions for sure as this baby progresses.

Actually, how about this one. How many days roughly until these girls start flowering? I have heard that for an auto, once the roots hit the bottom and start circling they will flip, so will be good to get the transplant done after a couple weeks?

Back
Top Bottom