Dauzers First Journal & First Tent Grow

I'm thinking of holding off on the veg nutes for now as I'm going to flip it on the 3rd. I'm just waiting for their next watering so I can flush them.

Should I use the directions on the bottle 4ml of nutes to 1ltr and 2ml of supplements to 1ltr or cut it back a bit ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update:

So they are now in flowering since the 2nd and had there first dose of diluted nutes on the 4th, I used around a 3rd of the recommended amount of base nutes and 2/3rds of the additives. They are looking good!!! Will try to upload some pics later.

I'm having some issues at the min with humidity and i need of advice. The humidity during the day is good it's usually at around 55 - 60% I will eventually get this down as the the weeks go on but my main issue is with lights off. The hydrometer is reading 99% RH. The room doesn't feel damp and the walls are dry, I'm not sure how it's reading 99%. I understand it's relative humidity but at 99% I'm assuming it's an issue.

When they say humidity should be kept around 40 - 50%, is that actually humidity or relative humidity. I'm really lost here and I don't want to mess things up at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

420-magazine-mobile1819180702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile221946058.jpg

You lady in the back looks droopy is that how she always looks

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Update:

So they are now in flowering since the 2nd and had there first dose of diluted nutes on the 4th, I used around a 3rd of the recommended amount of base nutes and 2/3rds of the additives. They are looking good!!! Will try to upload some pics later.

I'm having some issues at the min with humidity and i need of advice. The humidity during the day is good it's usually at around 55 - 60% I will eventually get this down as the the weeks go on but my main issue is with lights off. The hydrometer is reading 99% RH. The room doesn't feel damp and the walls are dry, I'm not sure how it's reading 99%. I understand it's relative humidity but at 99% I'm assuming it's an issue.

When they say humidity should be kept around 40 - 50%, is that actually humidity or relative humidity. I'm really lost here and I don't want to mess things up at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

You want to get a new hydrometer. What country do you live in? BC in USA it's winter and my humidity never gets over 40% until summer hits

You will probably notice one of the plants in the back starting to droop. The two northern lights were shooting up so I tried to train them back a bit. Ditsy here bent it down to far and heard the snap .. Iv taped it up and it seems to be healing nicely. The fan leaves look to be the only ones drooping, the newer growth at the top are perky and reaching for the light so I'm taking that as a good sign. What do you guys think ??

Any takers on the humidity issue ?

You want to get a new hydrometer. What country do you live in? BC in USA it's winter and my humidity never gets over 40% until summer hits

Sorry didn't spot this message took a min for the app to update.

I thought it might have been a dodgy hydrometer but I have 3 humidity sensor altogether. One sensor is in the Superpro environment controller and then two hydrometers hanging above the canopy. When light come on after the 12 hours both hydro meters show 99% RH and then the superpro activates the humidity socket when I pull the dial down past say 95%. So all 3 are reading in around the same.

The thing I don't understand is the different between the relative and actual humidity, my hydrometer are displaying relative humidity.

Living in the UK and along the coastline. Outside temps on average are between 4 - 10 degrees C

You lady in the back looks droopy is that how she always looks

I broke the stem by accident. It's one of the northern lights. It was starting to stretch like mad so I had to tie it back. The rest are all an even height so lifting the lights would have left a lot of the other bud sites without enough light.

It seems to be picking itself up

Hmmm that's really weird. Rh stands for realtive humidity. So that's what I use to determine my humidity. My hygrometer meter is a cheap one from Walmart. If you really are that high use a dehumidifier IMMEDIATELY. Cannabis doesn't like that much humidity. Your range should be 40 to 70 during veg and 20 to 40 during flowering.

Otherwise you will end up with mold or pest problem

Ok so when its recommended to keep humidity between those ranges they are referring to relative humidity ?

I have a dehumidifier in there now hooked up to the Superpro. My only worry was if the humidity was reading wrong it might reduce the actually humidity down to 10% or less and dry them out.

You would expect if the reading is 99% the room would feel wet or even the walls would have condensation but its bone dry. No moisture in the air at all... well not that I can sense anyway. That's what has me confused, I just don't understand the difference between the relative humidity and actually humidity.

If your RH was at 99% there would be condensation everywhere. My humidity got up to 70 to 80 and there was literally water droplets on the walls and leaves of plants. I would check your hygrometer. Or measure it someway.

420-magazine-mobile979991439.jpg

This is the poor girls wound.

How long should I keep the tap on ? I'm worried if it's on too long it will tighten and might cut off the access to the top of the plant .

If your RH was at 99% there would be condensation everywhere. My humidity got up to 70 to 80 and there was literally water droplets on the walls and leaves of plants. I would check your hygrometer. Or measure it someway.

Yeah that's what i was thinking. I'm trying figure out the difference in RH and absolute humidity. If the absolute humidity was 99% then there would be water on the walls and plants but the RH has to do with the temperature of the room and how much moisture it can hold at that given temperature. I think its referred to as the Due Point. If the room is showing RH at 99% but doesn't feel wet or sticky obviously its not an issue because im assuming the reason the humidity is meant to me kept down is due to the water in the air causing mold and a whole lot of other issues.

Im lost :smokin:

I'm starting to get a little worried about these northern lights. The tips seem to be thriving but the lower growths and fan leaves are still drooping.

I spayed the leaves yesterday with a diluted base mix hoping it would pick up. I thought maybe it wasn't getting enough food as the break was down by the base of the stem.

Is there anything else I can do or is just a matter of waiting it out ?

Pictures to follow

420-magazine-mobile246060903.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593224290.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1459392806.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1309773697.jpg

This the top growth. It looks really healthy compared to the lower parts and fan leaves

Week 2 day 1 of flowering. Just got their food for the week. They only seem to need water once a week. Has anyone else experienced this ? Their grown is soil so I know the feedings will be further apart but my last grow I was feeding them and watering every week. Now I'm only getting a chance to feed them but no watering. I'm trying to stick to the AN schedule so I don't want to miss a week by water one week and feeding the next.

Has anyone got any input ? Should I feed water and feed or keep going the way I am ? They seem to be taking up the nutes ok no issue with deficiencies or toxicity.

Back
Top Bottom