Day 40 of flower and buds are tiny small

Fietchen

Hello,

I am very disappointed my Zombie Kush producing tiny litte Buds :-( I vege her for so long and that is what she giving me xD it don't looks she producing a lot more what you think guys?

After i switch to 12/12 i count the Days
Growing in Coco under 3 x 55 Watt Cob LEDs
Feeding her EC 1.2 no sign of Problems only the Buds are small :-(

You can’t count from the time you flip the lights as your flower period, you need to figure around a week-2 week transition period, soo subtract 14 days from that and you’d be around 30 days of flower right now, this threw me off my first time around and caused me to harvest early although still decent smoke, it had way more potential.. soo I’d say it’s safe to say your around day 3 into week 4

Lot of support in that short time <3 thx! OK that's interesting to know i always count after i flip but what you say is interesting and logic so Day 30 know?? The Breeder say 55-60 Days of Flowing when i am on Day 30 now she need 30 more Days let's see what she do now :)

Pot is OK i think she don't dry out after 24 Hours and Drink 2 liter a Daye

I count from flip but always go by trics anyways and ignore breeders time frame

Get a loup and watch the trics to tell when it's done

Lot of support in that short time <3 thx! OK that's interesting to know i always count after i flip but what you say is interesting and logic so Day 30 know?? The Breeder say 55-60 Days of Flowing when i am on Day 30 now she need 30 more Days let's see what she do now :)

Pot is OK i think she don't dry out after 24 Hours and Drink 2 liter a Daye
I personally would say around day 30, Chris just made a pretty good post though that shows clearly what to watch for before grabbing the knife. And everyone has their opinion, I like to leave lights off for 24-48 hours before cutting

You still got atleast 2 weeks of bud growth to come mate. I do suggest dialing back the nutrients though. I can tell you're thinking more nutes equals bigger plant but it can actually be detremental to your end harvest.
Blessings!

I only feed 0.9 EC that's not much i think.
I dont do EC personally so im not sure what thats a measurement of although i believe it stands for electrical conductivity? I think the statistic you wanna look at is PPM.

But if you look at ya plant. You see the way the leaves are clawing like that and getting kinda puffy n awkward? Thats a sign of over feeding and if it continues it will harm your yield and quality in the end.
On my last grow i didnt even get to feeding full strength nutes even at the end of flower. Start at quarter strength max and build up as your plant asks for it.

I dont do EC personally so im not sure what thats a measurement of although i believe it stands for electrical conductivity? I think the statistic you wanna look at is PPM.

But if you look at ya plant. You see the way the leaves are clawing like that and getting kinda puffy n awkward? Thats a sign of over feeding and if it continues it will harm your yield and quality in the end.
On my last grow i didnt even get to feeding full strength nutes even at the end of flower. Start at quarter strength max and build up as your plant asks for it.

[/QUOTE]

The leafs are OK its the genetics! I always seen crawl leafs with that strain

Watch!

The leafs are OK its the genetics! I always seen crawl leafs with that strain

Watch!

I get what ya saying.. but that plant in the vid is also overfed my friend

You could try stripping all the lower leaves that are not getting any light as well. I didn't see any mention of what you're using for lighting, think I saw a couple of pucks in the photo, but not enough light can cause problems like this.

I made that mistake back in the mid 90's during my first indoor venture. 100W hps just doesn't cut it.

And yes, I am an old hip guy! Ha! ;)

This guy is Cool

I don't think my Plant produce flowers like in the Video. I go with a Flush in a couple of Days and finishing her in 15-20 Days

You could try stripping all the lower leaves that are not getting any light as well. I didn't see any mention of what you're using for lighting, think I saw a couple of pucks in the photo, but not enough light can cause problems like this.

I made that mistake back in the mid 90's during my first indoor venture. 100W hps just doesn't cut it.

And yes, I am an old hip guy! Ha! ;)

I using quality LED 3 x 55 Watt Cob LEDs 3500 and 3000k.

It is not the Light i Grow a lot of Plants and my Record Plant producing 350g under 4 x Cob. Why you thinking the Buds didn't Grow Big?

Back
Top Bottom