Day 55 Auto Grow: No Flowers Yet

Hi guys
I appologise for delay in update , the girl has been in hospital for a week so i havnt been tending to the babies until today

So what we have is 4 unknown strain/s left from some beans i found that would be less rhan 12 mths old

Outdoor grow was my original plan until someone suggested they were autos

I even transplanted them all a week ago and they seem fine.

I have lstd them as you can see but they look like pre flowers to me

Should i treat as photo now and run with my grow or are they gunna keel over soonish.....
OR
should i pit in tent 12/12

Attachments

• 20191202_130655.jpg
    20191202_130655.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 20191202_130634.jpg
    20191202_130634.jpg
    678.6 KB · Views: 113
Sorry to hear about your girl, Ossi. I hope she is better now.

Your plants look fine. Nice training to spread them out! It’s a good sign that you are now seeing preflowers. Is this the result of reducing the light period to 12 hours? If so, they are photos. If not, they are slow Autos. Continue accordingly.

:ganjamon:

I mist say i javnt put them under lights 12/12 they are still outside and looks like they are gunna flower

South east queensland australia
5 am thru 6pm maybe a bit longer
Daylight hours will be longer now thru summer of course
I would really like to flower yhem in the tent tbh
I dont really know wat to do

Okay, if they are Autos, you really will be better off flowering them outside, unless you have to worry about the fragrance. The sunlight, especially with that many hours of intensity, will be far superior to just about any artificial lights you could provide in a tent.

I think I can see some white pistils on the left, but all I have with me on holiday is my phone.

@Old Salt , what about you?
:passitleft:

Possibly... If so they'll be unmistakable in a few days. Growing is like the military. There's a lot of 'hurry up and wait' involved.

First thing first.. if you see pistils with as much light as they’re getting, they’re definitely Autos. So clones are a no go.
Brown tips on pistils doesn’t necessarily mean nute burn. Probably drying out. Maybe give them a bit of shade during midday if the sun is very intense.

I will try to get you a good pic of the 4 of them for your thorts
If they are not autos i have beautiful clones available hahaha.
So the following pics are 62 days in

Back
Top Bottom