Devilish's Indoor Soil Blueberry Grow Journal - 2013

Week 3 of Flower.
3weeksd.jpg

3weeksc.jpg

3weeksb.jpg

Bud Close Up. Roughly 30 sites per plant.

3weeksa.jpg
3weekscloseup.jpg

So I was having issues with keeping the temp down and I didn't want to spend a butt load of dough on an inline fan or exhaust fan. I ended up getting an 18" Attic Gable vent fan with a built in humidistat and thermostat from an electrician friend for free. This puppy rocks...it is capable of moving 1650 CFM and is rated for a 2300 sq. foot area. The benefit of it is that it turns on and off based on humidity and temperature. I have yet to install it, but I will this coming week hopefully. Been busy trimming 80 12' tall plants for a friend. Unfortunately I do not have pictures of those plants or of the harvest. I can show a small nug that I did trim for him though...

SLH_Trim.jpg

IMAG08095.jpg

Installed fan. I managed to procure some free time today while lights were on so I installed. I have it on a timer so that it kicks on for 15 minutes once an hour. The thermostat must be bad because it would kick on at 82 where I had it set but didn't kick off once it got below that like it was supposed to...takes 10 minutes to drop temp 10 degrees so yeah...

Before anyone says anything...the last picture. The plant has what appears to be white spots on it but it is actually just sawdust from cutting the whole in the ceiling for the vent fan. I brushed as much as I could off without damaging the plant but I was unable to get some of it off. Also the last 2 pictures. The plants in them got extremelly heavy very quick and were tipping over so I had to stake and tie them back up.

Minor case of spider mites...2 weeks till I harvest so I cannot spray anything on the plants to aid in removal. I am squishing the mature mites daily and wiping the leaves down with ice water to remove any eggs, immature mites and webs as well as dropping the temp in my room into the mid to low 60's with lights on and mid 50's with lights off. I do not need to irradicate them right now just need to slow them down until harvest. The infestation is minor, leaves are 3 days into losing their pigment and there is about 20% damage to the leaves...almost unnoticable without closely inspecting them.

Sorry I have not been keeping this updated. I have been having serious issues with my cell phone provider. That is my only link to the outside world lol. Anyways...the plant below measured in at 24" tall when I harvested it.

Bloomweek6c.jpg

Since I have a new patient I harvested one early when the trichomes were still milky. I pulled just over an ounce and a half off of it, dried of course. I know it wasn't much but I had a crappy run from the start with the slug damage and lack of nuts from day 1. As soon as I can get a pic up of that harvest I will. I still have the remaining three to harvest and they are all larger than the first one. Thanks to all for following and commenting on this thread. Updates will hope fly come again soon!

Back
Top Bottom