Dinafem Blue Kush - 2x4 SCROG With Advanced & Mammoth

Re: Dinafem Blue Kush - 2x4 SCROG With Advanced & Mammoth

What's going on everyone! Things are rolling good and it's bulking up! They are starting to fall over due to weight issues.

I hit them both with AN Flawless Finish, and this shit works like a fucking champ! Leaves are starting already to yellow up as the plant is sucking up all the remaining nutrients left in her.

I've been removing large fan leaves over the past days as well. My goal is to give them 48 hours of darkness before I Harvest. That day will depend on trichomes. Crazy enough searched at 10 different hobby, craft, and home improvement stores while christmas shopping and couldn't find 1 damn microscope lol. So I broke and ordered on amazon. Tracking has it arriving today so once it's in, we will look and see where we stand.

Anyone have success with the 48 hours of darkness?

Yeah, Amazon is the way to go man. Otherwise you will overpay. I have a Carson 60-120x scope that is good for looking at stuff if you can get everything steady, otherwise something like a Kindscope will go the trick. Sorry to hear the old lady is having issues with the operation, tough situation.

Re: Dinafem Blue Kush - 2x4 SCROG With Advanced & Mammoth

Yea man. No worries different strokes for different folks. Forgot to post pics earlier.

I filmed a little video but it wouldnt load up Properly. Here's some pics. They look great!
420-magazine-mobile2112606099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile368382573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1092060271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1040119759.jpg

My oh my, those turned out great! :thumb: I've missed missed of the grow but you and brixnewbie got this thing perfect. Just caught up since my original post, great job Phatk :bravo: I made it back in time for the harvest, I'll send you some reps in the meantime... Must be getting close now :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I had nothing to do with this grow, he is growing better stuff than me! He actually had to take them down already, but I will let him update when he gets the time. He is doing well.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom