Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

Hey guys back and tired tired tired. The ladies are looking SOOOO GOOOD and smelling even better. I cant to this day believe the awesome smells that these ladies are capable of, it really blows my mind. They are stilll swelling and the crystals are explosive. almost looks like a super bling piece of jewelry lol. I cant wait, just a few more weeks to go and HARVEST TIME. Anyways here are some pics, I hope u ENJOY....
WP_003530.jpg
WP_003533.jpg
WP_003506.jpg
WP_003505.jpg
WP_003534.jpg
WP_003532.jpg
WP_003524.jpg
WP_003539.jpg
WP_003538.jpg
WP_003537.jpg

You have officially earned my first post here on 420. I have been lurking around for quite sometime gathering information to eventually start my own personal grow. I was so impressed though by the setup that i had to comment. Hope its ok if i can pull up a chair and watch as these ladies are finishing up. It looks to me like these last two-four weeks are gonna be an awesome ride. subbed for sure.

hey guys, thanks for stopping in and posting, means a lot to me. Feeling very special to get the 1st post blue, thanks for stopping by and glad u are enjoying the ladies as much as i am. Got some more pics for u and it is getting close to end of week6. They are looking very nice and super crystal coated. Cant wait just a few more weeks, gonna let them go 9weeks so i figure 2 more weeks of bloom then a nice flush, then a few days in darkness to REALLY RIPEN. They have such a smell to them, i cant wait to bless my cup with some super nice homegrown and smoke it on down... well here is the moment You have been waiting for.... the pics. ENJOY
WP_003554.jpg
WP_003553.jpg
WP_003549.jpg
WP_003551.jpg
WP_003550.jpg
WP_003555.jpg
WP_003558.jpg
WP_003559.jpg
WP_003561.jpg
WP_003557.jpg

Subbed. Looking good.

@ salty, there are actually 3 rows of 6 plants in there.

@GodSpeed, yeah there is PM in there and i am not happy, so close to the end and not sure what to do about it. It hasnt spread to the top of the canopy at all so that i am happy for, mainly only in the lower dense stuff. Not sure what u mean about the "serious seeds magic light" you speak of. Please explain and i will let u know what yes or no. thanks everyone for stopping in and checking things out.

Beautiful grow dude. I just started my one 1000wbulb 84 plant ntf drip setup. Its a great way to grow.
Sorry to hear about your pm problem and being so close to finish makes decicians tough. I would probally ride it out til the end and do a heavy wipe down before the next grow. I only ever used a fungicide during the beginning of the flower period and not sure myself what I would do if I got pm during the last leg of the grow op.

@ salty, there are actually 3 rows of 6 plants in there.

@godspeed, yeah there is PM in there and i am not happy, so close to the end and not sure what to do about it. It hasnt spread to the top of the canopy at all so that i am happy for, mainly only in the lower dense stuff. Not sure what u mean about the "serious seeds magic light" you speak of. Please explain and i will let u know what yes or no. thanks everyone for stopping in and checking things out.

whats up djk i will start by saying nice crop. i dont post in the forums but man i just couldnt see you lose that crop man use neem oil mixed exactly like the bottle says. any cold pressed will do. at lights off completly saturate the plants. turn off all fans blowing on the plants until one our before lights on. ok 2 days later at lights off completly saturate plants with ph'ed water only. leave fans on to dry plants. no more PM and the left over neem oil will be washed of the plant. you might want to do that last step 2 times.peace

Sorry to hear about the PM, personally id remove all effected areas if it doable? Oh the magic light to kill PM serious seeds offer just happen to watch a video the other night by a rep at serious seeds, think there are lots of company's selling them are they efficient have you noticed it slowing down?

Hey guys, sry been sooo long. i have been having computer issues and cant DL any pics now. The plants are looking great and i got the PM under control. went out and bought a dehumidifier and that really helped alot. i plan on starting the flush on monday and am planning on pulling around feb8-9. I will try my hardest to get some pics up real soon and just want everyone to know the ladies are LOOKING HOT. take care and i will post something again real soon. =)

hey guys, still no luck with pics sooo sorry. I wanted to let everyone know that i am starting my flush today so looks like 8-10 days left for these girls. they are looooking super nice and i sent some pics to a friend with a site on here to see if he can post some of them for me and for u too see. I will for sure get something posted real soon and thanks for sticking around.

Hey guys so i FINALLY got my pics on the computer..... Been too long and I am happy to show some of what is going on... You may be seeing a pic of my jack or OG X PK in this next months plant/nug of the month for sure. I started flushing last night so i may just make it in time to show a dried pic, may just be a wet pic though =(. anyways here is the moment u have been waiting for.... ENJOY
WP_003610.jpg
WP_003618.jpg
WP_003619.jpg
WP_003662.jpg
WP_003620.jpg
WP_003650.jpg
WP_003702.jpg
WP_003699.jpg
WP_003671.jpg

Your roof is leaking. Theres and inch of snow in your grow room. better fix that.

Back
Top Bottom