Evening brother looking good over here I see, what size bags did you get from wish...?? Next time have a look at daggabay.com it's a local site that caters to our every canna whim and fancy...haha
Give me a shout if you would like to add some reg autos or photos to your summer grow if you have space and I can see bout sending you some.... :passitleft:
Holy crap! I can't believe I didn't stumble on this site before. They have everything! What's the delivery like?

Holy crap! I can't believe I didn't stumble on this site before. They have everything! What's the delivery like?

No idea brother but I want find out soon...haha

The seeds are reg autos ( Kush Von stitch X Kush ) and the photos are a 4 way cross ( WW X Cali o X white rhino X super lemon haze ) most fragrant ladies to date, put my original girls from last season to shame, terps are on point and the separate fruity strains i.e. mango, guava, papaya and granadilla being picked out simply brushing up against the plants accidentally...haha

I was kindly gifted a whole bunch of these seeds by another grower who I don't think he quite knew what he was doing as he was feeding them to his chickens so I grew a fair few out as fillers last year but def going to work them this summer and pay them some attention....

Send me a pm with your details and I'll send them to your closet Postnet come month end mr.Dk... :surf:

No idea brother but I want find out soon...haha

The seeds are reg autos ( Kush Von stitch X Kush ) and the photos are a 4 way cross ( WW X Cali o X white rhino X super lemon haze ) most fragrant ladies to date, put my original girls from last season to shame, terps are on point and the separate fruity strains i.e. mango, guava, papaya and granadilla being picked out simply brushing up against the plants accidentally...haha

I was kindly gifted a whole bunch of these seeds by another grower who I don't think he quite knew what he was doing as he was feeding them to his chickens so I grew a fair few out as fillers last year but def going to work them this summer and pay them some attention....

Send me a pm with your details and I'll send them to your closet Postnet come month end mr.Dk... :surf:
Are you growing them? If so may I please see? I'm so intrigued now it's not funny

I will send you a pm shortly

I nicknamed the seeds smoosh boosh for lack of a better name...haha

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mostly hybrid sativas more sativa with broad leaves and a thinner leafed 1 or 2 but hardly any indica lady round apart from 1 male..

Then I've got the hobbit of the bunch whose pushing out 5th set of leaves and is as tall as a R2 coin no lie of a word and it's a three fingered beastie...haha

image.jpeg

I nicknamed the seeds smoosh boosh for lack of a better name...haha

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mostly hybrid sativas more sativa with broad leaves and a thinner leafed 1 or 2 but hardly any indica lady round apart from 1 male..

Then I've got the hobbit of the bunch whose pushing out 5th set of leaves and is as tall as a R2 coin no lie of a word and it's a three fingered beastie...haha

image.jpeg
Wow how did you get that right to get Hobbits? I'm super intrigued and will be utilizing those seeds on the next grow!

Hey buddy @Smeegol .

So here is a quote from daggabay.

Screenshot_20190925-075812_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190925-075758_Chrome.jpg

Afternoon brother ya it's going to cost you either way you look it, it cost me r500 for nutrients and cpl other goodies but it's well worth it brother, want to see what the Ripener does..
Yeah I see. Oh well. I'm selling my first box and with that I can purchase my nutrients. But it's for the dwc.

Quick question.... How often should I flush coco? I read somewhere it's a weekly thing.

If you water/feed to run off there's no need to flush coco.
OK I water daily 200ml of nutrient water. It doesn't run out but just gets a bit wet at the bottom.

I've always watered coco until a small amount runs off. No need to flush unless you run into a problem.
Thank you kind sir. I will keep at it. Will post and update tonight

Back
Top Bottom