PM is treatable with citric acid spray, but I'd say you have thrips based on the spots on your leaves. I'd go with something like potassium salts of fatty acids (49.52%) which is called Safer's Insect Killing Soap here.

If you use that, turn off the fans when you spray it (undersides of the leaves is where most of the bugs are), and rinse it off after it dries. Then turn the fans back on.

PM is treatable with citric acid spray, but I'd say you have thrips based on the spots on your leaves. I'd go with something like potassium salts of fatty acids (49.52%) which is called Safer's Insect Killing Soap here.

If you use that, turn off the fans when you spray it (undersides of the leaves is where most of the bugs are), and rinse it off after it dries. Then turn the fans back on.
Good save shed!!

I have just used your method a few days ago. I had went through a series of spray bottles that didn't last. The spots comes from me splashing the first time when the spray bottle broke. Stupid me basically watered the plants with it hahaha.

I will have a look for thrips as you have always steered me right. I left them outside for a day and now I got mushrooms

Happy valentines day people!

20210213_070125.jpg

White widow
She didn't like the spray treatment at all but she is still packing on

20210213_070118.jpg

Blueberry
Not sure what to make out from this one looks wierd that's all haha but very nice smell. By far the most pungent.

20210213_070101.jpg

Kalashnikov
Will call those "sugar crash" loving the trichs

So remember I said things went so smooth... Yeah spoke way too soon....

So here are the trials...

Load shedding
All circulation fans burnt out
Powdery mildew
Nutes almost ran out

But for now things are back on track again

So remember I said things went so smooth... Yeah spoke way too soon...
What ever goes up, must come down.... sorry about all you’re trials and tribulations!!!

hope you’ve been steady at work at least!!
I had to take three days off last week because of -45C temperatures, I would have missed all week but I went to a different job site for a couple days.

What ever goes up, must come down.... sorry about all you’re trials and tribulations!!!

hope you’ve been steady at work at least!!
I had to take three days off last week because of -45C temperatures, I would have missed all week but I went to a different job site for a couple days.
Wtf - 45 is insane holy shit!

Ag it's what makes it worth it so I accept them. I'm nearing the end of the grow. Want to take a bit of time off and stick to 1 or 2 autos or just take a break in a whole.

Hope you killed all those bugs...those leaves are seriously eaten!

Happy valentine's day to all except the bugs :).
Mr shed I don't see bug bites... I just see shit leaves cause if the solution I poured in the pots like an idiot. I could be wrong and not seeing it but I don't for now. Think I should take them out and inspect properly

So shed... You were correct on the bugs... Still haven't seen any thrips but I see spider mite... Webs on my buds. This will be my very fist encounter

That was the other unfortunate option. What do you have on hand for them? I just posted this for Carmen last week for bugs:
Honestly I'm thinking of chopping the two at the back as they are closest to chop day and I'll treat the white widow with neem oil from last season if that's fine
Will give it a read when I'm home.

Ohh man! You just can’t catch a break! :(
so sorry this is happening bro!!
Bro it's no stress at all... These things happen. In my family shit happens in three's haha.

This is just from a bit of negligence cause I have not been so attentive as I was. Mainly due to work and my insane number of reports daily.

I have chopped the 2 at the back as to prevent any further problems. The white widow still stands. Will do a photoshoot and proper update soon.

OK so it would seem not one photo I took of the harvest saved... OK....

16141515502261966648364021868549.jpg

So it's the lonely white widow left. Of which I'm not sure will produce further. After the Second treatment she kinda just did not like it at all.

16141517397537562254342054886447.jpg

She might just be able to push more. I'm more than patient to let her do her thing.

This has proven to be a very difficult grow for me purely based on the time I had available. However! Seeing as to what I have learned I can place time more accordingly in the future and know what I'm going up against again.

The tent itself still good just needs a deeps clean. Exhaust fan still 100% after 2 years of service. My desktop fans all burnt out... No surprise there. And my nutes are almost completely done. So a fitting time no less haha. Also this was my first genuine bug infestation soo there's that too...

I'm going to be paying close attention to the white widow as she finishes up.

I hope everyone that takes time to read this has a pleasant day and you achieve this goals you have been chasing. Be blessed everyone!

Just the citric acid. Was only twice. I have not used neem oil or anything else

Back
Top Bottom