Always remember to keep it simple
I keep hearing that! I will definitely listen and keep it all simple. Only thing I must still learn is how to determine the right ppm values

OK for me it says 10g per 10 litre water for both cal mag and nutrifeed. I mixed at those strengths. Maybe later when I upload the pictures you guys can the point out problems.

Thats-was-a-good-weed.jpg

Update
:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

I'm happy to announce all looks well in the future forest.
Today marks 2 weeks since the ladies breach the surface.
:cheer:
I am already doing so much better than my previous grow and I feel seriously proud!
:goof:

I have been watering daily 200ml of nutrient water ph'd to 5.9

The temperature dropped drastically for three days now and I'm making good use of my old box. At night I have the girls in there with all my lights on.

I noticed my
botanium and soil plant grew huge amount when I had the lights on at 24/0.
If it is wrong to do so then tell me please. I'll gladly change up the light times.

Plants

20190925_174847.jpg

P#1 - 8.6cm high & 12.1cm long

She is doing fine and I can already see that the first node with 5 leaves is popping out nicely.

However I have just noticed that there is roots already at the bottom of the pot. In fact they all are rooting...

1569428037201711272575955569322.jpg

Well what should I do now? Repot or what... :lot-o-toke:

So yeah on to the next one....

20190925_174852.jpg

P#2 - 8.6cm high & 12.9cm long

Well she looks good too. She is a Lil slower as compared to P#1 but hey she is taller. She looks normal. She does look a lot more open if I can say that. P#4 looks very dense but I'll get there now.

20190925_174856.jpg

P#3 - 9.2cm high & 11cm long

OK well here we see another type of leaf... OK so yeah I'm confused :hmmmm:...

Why would the same seeds from the same bag have different shapes?

Clearly this one is wider leaves and much shorter...

None the less she looks healthy to me...

I'm loving these pots I must say and the cost me the same price as 2 shopping bags.

20190925_174900.jpg

P#4 - 7.5cm high & 7.8cm long

OK note I'm measuring the length on the node with 3 leaves not 1.

OK so look at her... So dense and wrinkly. Reminds me of the botanium when she was pumping growth!

She is becoming a top favorite now...

20190925_174903.jpg

P#5 - 6.2cm high & 4.8cm long

So ever watched a show called survivor?
There is this part they vote someone off the island and say "the tribe has spoken"....

I think I will be doing that soon :rofl:

She is very small and funny looking but I don't know if I should grow her anymore...

She was the last to pop so yeah let me know people...

20190925_174905.jpg

P#6 - 6.3cm high & 8.3cm long

Lastly here she is. The twin sister of either P#3 or P#4... We will have to see later. She looks beautiful and thriving.

She was the first to pop and had stretch. Well she looks to have recovered but I think that stress caused a slower growth as compared to the others.

20190925_174917.jpg

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day today. I had a rough one with business being so slow...
:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

I noticed my botanium and soil plant grew huge amount when I had the lights on at 24/0.
If it is wrong to do so then tell me please. I'll gladly change up the light times.
24/0 is great for cannabis if you don't mind the electric bill. Cannabis doesn't need a dark period to maximize growth.
Well what should I do now? Repot or what...
Those roots will air prune (die) and be replaced by the plant with new roots. That's one of the good things about cloth pots.
Why would the same seeds from the same bag have different shapes?
Different seeds could display different characteristics and result in different phenotypes of the same strain.
I had a rough one with business being so slow...
:(

24/0 is great for cannabis if you don't mind the electric bill. Cannabis doesn't need a dark period to maximize growth.
Well that's fantastic news to me!
Those roots will air prune (die) and be replaced by the plant with new roots. That's one of the good things about cloth pots.
Seriously? Like I'm now very astonished... :p
Different seeds could display different characteristics and result in different phenotypes of the same strain
I think I must go Google phenotypes hahaha

Another useful trick I employ to save on electricity is if you have space outdoors is bring them outside from 6am to 6pm as that's 12hours sunlight and then indoors under lights for the evening..
And congrats on the roots poking out, I wouldn't repot for a good cpl weeks either yet rather wait until your fan leaves hit the rim of your fabric pots before you consider bigger homes.

Another useful trick I employ to save on electricity is if you have space outdoors is bring them outside from 6am to 6pm as that's 12hours sunlight and then indoors under lights for the evening..
Thank you bro! I am currently doing that now and it seems to be working well!

#5 is def the runt of the group! Hate to see any have to be voted off the island, but the tribe may be discussing their decision :popcorn:
Yeah I'm starting to think looking after her will be a waste

No idea brother but I want find out soon...haha

The seeds are reg autos ( Kush Von stitch X Kush ) and the photos are a 4 way cross ( WW X Cali o X white rhino X super lemon haze ) most fragrant ladies to date, put my original girls from last season to shame, terps are on point and the separate fruity strains i.e. mango, guava, papaya and granadilla being picked out simply brushing up against the plants accidentally...haha

I was kindly gifted a whole bunch of these seeds by another grower who I don't think he quite knew what he was doing as he was feeding them to his chickens so I grew a fair few out as fillers last year but def going to work them this summer and pay them some attention....

Send me a pm with your details and I'll send them to your closet Postnet come month end mr.Dk... :surf:
Hey buddy! I found another quote!

From bid or buy the EHG combo is R350, the ripener is R130 and delivery is R175 for me so that's R655 which I think is more reasonable as it includes the 4th bottle.

Screenshot_20190926-122319_bidorbuy.jpg

Here is another from hydroponic sa

Screenshot_20190925-080335_Chrome.jpg

20190925_080437.jpg
This is a better price. Can't you find a local hydro supplier and save on the courier fee? I paid R250 for that kit. It doesn't have the ripener though. I also want to know what that one is all about. There are a lot of new products in the market. I am going to try a different brand when this runs out because the hydro company where I buy my other stuff is now selling their own label.

This is a better price. Can't you find a local hydro supplier and save on the courier fee? I paid R250 for that kit. It doesn't have the ripener though. I also want to know what that one is all about. There are a lot of new products in the market. I am going to try a different brand when this runs out because the hydro company where I buy my other stuff is now selling their own label.
I'll look around for an article on it. UT it makes the buds thicker and ripe faster or something like that
I myself don't have so much knowledge but I see some people use it to make bigger buds.

Which place you order from.
I am in a small town and no hydro stores nearby

I'll look around for an article on it. UT it makes the buds thicker and ripe faster or something like that
I myself don't have so much knowledge but I see some people use it to make bigger buds.

Which place you order from.
I am in a small town and no hydro stores nearby
Ok, I live in Cape Town city and we are rather spoilt for choice when it comes to retailers in the field. These are they guys I buy from regularly hydrobiz.co.za

It might not be, sometimes the runt outgrows the biggest plant. Don’t lose faith in her yet!
Haha OK sure man I'll do that. I'll need to make space soon when I get the DWC started. Can't have too much now haha...

Artboard 1@4x-100.jpg

Hey guys. Not an update but a buddy of mine from work made this for me... What you people think?

Back
Top Bottom