Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey Doc! Excellent harvest and beautiful looking plants. You never disappoint my eyes sir. :)

Thanks bro!

Here are some random pics. 103 at 11 AM outside the growroom this AM. Everyone's cool and happy inside, but I went ahead and dimmed the ballasts for tonite and tomorrow....make sure we don't go over 83....which is gonna be tough.
IMG_46362.JPG
IMG_46343.jpg
IMG_46332.JPG
IMG_46322.jpg
IMG_46313.JPG
IMG_46305.jpg
IMG_46295.JPG
IMG_46284.jpg
IMG_46273.jpg
IMG_46262.JPG

Here are a few more pics.

The two plants in full bloom are Herijuana. I've perpetrated another crackpot experiment on these two plants in that I've doubled the energy and have watered with transplant water between feedings. I'm not sure how much it might have helped or hurt....but the plants are doing very well.....except I can't seem to lose the purple petioles yet....

There's also some shots of "Adolescent Female Para-military Organization" cookie there, as well as some Champagne.

Brix is over 13-15 in everyone.

IMG_46601.JPG
IMG_46592.JPG
IMG_46583.jpg
IMG_46573.jpg
IMG_46562.jpg
IMG_46541.jpg
IMG_46533.jpg
IMG_46523.JPG
IMG_46512.JPG
IMG_46503.JPG
IMG_46492.JPG
IMG_46482.jpg
IMG_46473.jpg
IMG_46463.JPG
IMG_46452.jpg
IMG_46443.jpg
IMG_46434.JPG
IMG_46422.JPG
IMG_46413.JPG
IMG_46403.JPG
IMG_46394.JPG
IMG_46383.JPG
IMG_46372.JPG

Beautiful, just, beautiful. I love that Heri, your little chicky tasty treat look great too ;) I'm tryin to talk the wife into a trip to Cali :)

haha.....you come out here and we'll have a real good time!

Wineries, food, weed, music, stargazing....we did all four of those Saturday night. Smoked some champagne with the souz chef and the owner of the winery under the stars.....the only thing missing was you and your wife!

haha.....you come out here and we'll have a real good time!

Wineries, food, weed, music, stargazing....we did all four of those Saturday night. Smoked some champagne with the souz chef and the owner of the winery under the stars.....the only thing missing was you and your wife!

Now that is what a good time sounds like bro :) I love all four (champagne is a bonus).

Now that is what a good time sounds like bro :) I love all four (champagne is a bonus).

It was epic! All outdoors, under the night sky....85 degrees with a nice wind blowing. Great food, folksy/bluegrass band that was sweet as can be....gorgeous views during the day....and a night sky that looked like the inside of a cheap grow tent in bright room! Pinholes of light everywhere! :cheesygrinsmiley:

All this about a 15 minute drive on back country roads from my house. It's incredible! They do all this with grapes.....

I rolled 12, came home with 4....add in a super-high powered telescope and a dude from the Astronomical Society and I saw some stuff I've never seen before! Saturn has rings....not ring. Heard this alot:

"Wow...this is really smooth weed. Wow....damn! Where did you get this stuff! Oh man! What strain is this!"

Imagine what we could do with a much better product!

That sounds so bad ass Doc. I could only imagine how awesome it was. It's on my bucket list now (I like to check that shit off fast). I don't know how much better this product could be, to be honest. It blows us away how smooth and tasty the High Birx produce is. Put that with some great wine paired with awesome food, sunset, stars, music...man...Its a rough life :high-five:

That sounds so bad ass Doc. I could only imagine how awesome it was. It's on my bucket list now (I like to check that shit off fast). I don't know how much better this product could be, to be honest. It blows us away how smooth and tasty the High Birx produce is. Put that with some great wine paired with awesome food, sunset, stars, music...man...Its a rough life :high-five:

As far as I'm concerned it's a privilege. And this I can honestly say; if it weren't for this plant we love, it wouldn't have been possible.

1.) I don't know if I would have wanted to go to such an event. It wouldn't have interested me 5 years ago even. But weed has changed my pallet and I can enjoy wine and food better now.
2.) Had I gone, I would have enjoyed myself, but would have missed out on hanging with the owner and sous chef....as they were smoking weed down the path.
3.) Wouldn't have enjoyed the music as much
4.) Probably would have had something else to do!
5.) Had I met the chef or owner, they wouldn't be calling me back letting me know about another event. ;)

6.) And this is the big one.....after all these blessings, looking up and seeing a planet 783 million miles away (astronomical dude was a great teacher) as big as a marble in the telescope, rings and all....then seeing all the stars, and the wind......

I wouldn't have been able to thank God from the bottom of my heart for all these blessings!

That's how "weed" has changed my life. Doors open, deeper appreciation, and a new ability to find interesting events. BTW, this event was FREE! We're members of the winery now and they do this for their members.

Is that not an incredible model for legal weed?

I've just smoked a bunch of champagne, so I'm buzzing around and can't seem to stop typing.....more later perhaps!

I dunno...looks kinda Sativa?
Picture_02858.jpg

Picture_02572.jpg

Here's the Herijuana I'm force feeding. Well, actually that's not true. I stopped force feeding it because I think they look nice and I want a decent harvest. Brix was going down, petioles were getting purple....started looking like a regular organic grow. So I flushed them real hard about 2 hours prior to these pics. I'll see if I can't get them to recover. In spite of the ill treatement, several good things have come about:

1.) Over feeding by mistake won't ruin anything. You can err on the side of liberal if you wish.
2.) Our Feed recipe's are indeed in the ball park!

Picture_03448.jpg
Picture_03358.jpg
Picture_03058.jpg
Picture_02367.jpg
Picture_02267.jpg
Picture_02179.jpg
Picture_02083.jpg
Picture_01985.jpg
Picture_01887.jpg
Picture_01779.jpg
Picture_015102.jpg
Picture_014116.jpg
Picture_013118.jpg
Picture_012126.jpg
Picture_011125.jpg
Picture_010139.jpg
Picture_009139.jpg

Here's a picture of some Champagne just put into bloom 3 days ago.
Picture_02662.jpg
Picture_01679.jpg

Outstanding plants Doc.

Brix plant growth wise, have you noticed any trends like;

in general, any difference in node spacings, plants seem taller or shorter than normal, bud size and density, finishing time, overall yields?

Any patterns developing besides top notch weed?
-----
What breeder for the Herijuana, Sannies Seeds?
-----
I want to try some basic legendary strains, any recommended breeders of a good Skunk, Haze, NL or Jack Herer?

Have you ever grown or smoked TH Seeds - Dark Star? It's a cross of Purple Kush and a Khyber Afghan. Until I smoked the my legendary White Widow, the Khyber of around 15 or 20 years ago was the best ever.
or
Sagamartha - Slyder is also supposed to have some in it, but only from the article I read, not their web site. They do refer to an Afghan, but not necessarily Khyber.

The leaf form on those flowering plants is simply beautiful!

I'm really tired of seeing the typical nute-abused ones.

Outstanding plants Doc.

Brix plant growth wise, have you noticed any trends like;

in general, any difference in node spacings, plants seem taller or shorter than normal, bud size and density, finishing time, overall yields?

Any patterns developing besides top notch weed?
-----
What breeder for the Herijuana, Sannies Seeds?
-----
I want to try some basic legendary strains, any recommended breeders of a good Skunk, Haze, NL or Jack Herer?

Have you ever grown or smoked TH Seeds - Dark Star? It's a cross of Purple Kush and a Khyber Afghan. Until I smoked the my legendary White Widow, the Khyber of around 15 or 20 years ago was the best ever.
or
Sagamartha - Slyder is also supposed to have some in it, but only from the article I read, not their web site. They do refer to an Afghan, but not necessarily Khyber.

Hey Hash! Thanks!

What I've noticed in general is longer finishing times, where the plants can go weeks before any meaningful Amber or even cloudiness on some strains.

Landrace gets more of a boost than thoroughly hybridized strains. Yields are comparable with a well managed salt fert grow, but there's not really any comparison other than that.

The Herijuana I have is from a legendary grower whom I shall not name. He's friends with a close associate and fellow grower who I share back and forth with freely. So I have access to nearly 100 strains right now....I won't live long enough to grow them all, unless I expand and grow only those.

Some are gems, like this Herijuana and the Chamagne. Others are so so.....kinda boring old school. Still others are unknown and some are potential legends once unlocked.

I recommend Sensi's Jack Herer for a good strain.

Columbian Gold. 100% Sativa. 14+ flowering time. I'm growing it indoors to see if it can be done. Main colas are LST'd and supercroppd. It's getting Bloomit and Cationic drench, and will start another product next watering.
Picture_008144.jpg
Picture_007157.jpg
Picture_006175.jpg
Picture_005188.jpg
Picture_004199.jpg
Picture_003206.jpg

Adolescent Female Paramilitary Organization Cookie
Picture_012127.jpg
Picture_010140.jpg

Cinderella 99, 12/12 from seed. Germinated under 2000watts HPS. 71 nite, 84 day with 1500 ppm Co2. Ten out of twelve were female.
Picture_03157.jpg
Picture_03256.jpg

Other
Picture_014117.jpg
Picture_013119.jpg
Picture_002203.jpg
Picture_001206.jpg
Picture_03448.jpg
Picture_03358.jpg
Picture_03058.jpg
Picture_02858.jpg
Picture_02662.jpg

I am looking forward to the Columbian Gold. That plant indoors would be amazing. Are you going to change or alter the kit directions for such a long flowering strain? I guess its not much longer than the Champagne.

I mean are you still going to recharge at week 2? and Cationic drench at week 3 and 4? Or will you bump that back a little?

Amazing as always Doc...

Back
Top Bottom