Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Anybody help ! I may be a source of miss-info myself having advised a newbee to use Botanigard for aphid infestation. High Times April 2017 issue says it is a banned pesticide in Oregon..Petroleum used to store BB bacteria in bottles an issue ? Botanigard ES bottle has pictures of strawberries,lettuce, celery, lemons,peppers. I guess I can't smoke my peppers anymore !!!?? A bit confused about this or is article misleading ?

My first attempt with the kit was a disaster. My environment wasn't up to snuff. After some adjustments and an abandoned journal here we are at 13 days post flip after watering with 1/4 Transplant. Love using the trays. I only use the trays for watering/drenching then remove them and put them on these platforms that allow airflow.

I did not plan on that big girl getting that big...

420-magazine-mobile630344580.jpg

420-magazine-mobile285016636.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20170123_135803_1_.jpg

My first attempt with the kit was a disaster. My environment wasn't up to snuff. After some adjustments and an abandoned journal here we are at 13 days post flip after watering with 1/4 Transplant. Love using the trays. I only use the trays for watering/drenching then remove them and put them on these platforms that allow airflow.

Nice work!

Believe me.....this is the real deal.....I kid you not....you are viewing the pictures.....you see all his growers....you read all the comments...and you see all the fellowship....What more do you need.... :Namaste:

Thank you so much Shawnee.

The backbone of DBHBB is integrity. The products are 100% natural. Some are "organic" in the political sense too. Every product is safe, non-toxic and free from any sort of chemically produced PGR, hormone, etc.

Fish juice, rocks, kelp, myco and minerals. That's all folks. Nothing is cleaner.

Thank you so much Shawnee.

The backbone of DBHBB is integrity. The products are 100% natural. Some are "organic" in the political sense too. Every product is safe, non-toxic and free from any sort of chemically produced PGR, hormone, etc.

Fish juice, rocks, kelp, myco and minerals. That's all folks. Nothing is cleaner.

No brag, just fact, Doc...everybody and his brother is growing cannabis these days....I needed to set myself apart and produce the best product of my ability....you are right, integrity is everything for me along with reputation....your product has given me the ability to be so proud....thanks, Doc.

Gorgeous! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Aruu, what App are you using?

It's called "sensor push" ... the sensor has to purchased separately. Super easy to find, I az-primed. Range is decent, it works clear across my house but wish it had wifi because...my OCD runs deep.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Anybody help ! I may be a source of miss-info myself having advised a newbee to use Botanigard for aphid infestation. High Times April 2017 issue says it is a banned pesticide in Oregon..Petroleum used to store BB bacteria in bottles an issue ? Botanigard ES bottle has pictures of strawberries,lettuce, celery, lemons,peppers. I guess I can't smoke my peppers anymore !!!?? A bit confused about this or is article misleading ?

Found this document that lists all the precautions for using Botanigard. Enough that I wouldn't use it.
https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/ppls/082074-00002-20110127.pdf

Gave my Critical a rescue drench as Doc suggested. 4 days later it might be a little less yellow even though you can't tell in that photo, might just be my imagination. But it definitely hasn't gotten worse like it was doing steadily before, and the buds keep swelling. With at least 2 weeks to go I could harvest today and still have my best yield so far.
20170208_182735.jpg

Just learning to post pictures, wish me luck as I am leaving these in the care of my son while away a month. Hes' killed more grows than Cecil B Demill has killed actors! This is my 1st dbhbb grow and plants 4 weeks old seedlings. !0 plants in 7qt pots. 3 are 1 week behind 7 .Hope pictures OK . Schedule is my guess from reading , look OK ?
20170211_06355021117.jpg
20170211_06231221117.jpg
20170211_06240221117.jpg
20170211_06241621117.jpg
20170211_06254921117.jpg
20170211_06265321117.jpg

Doc,

I have had some success growing Cherry Peppers in 1 gallon pots using DBHB, just to make use of those few open spaces in my SCROG screens.

Now I am wondering if it is possible to grow salt loving (and I mean salt) plants like Sea Asparagus (also know as Salicornia, sea beans, glasswort, pickleweed, or marsh sapphire) in DBHB? It's Great in Ahi Poke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salicornia

Thank you

Theborn420,

I noticed in your pic that your Rainbird Controller is taped over. Mine too, and my Bayite controller, and my Titan controller, and my A/C, and my DeHu, and my Hu, and my 15min re-strike.

Does anybody know if any company sells controllers that DONT have a red light (or any color) constantly illuminated?

Thank you in advance

Doc,

I have had some success growing Cherry Peppers in 1 gallon pots using DBHB, just to make use of those few open spaces in my SCROG screens.

Now I am wondering if it is possible to grow salt loving (and I mean salt) plants like Sea Asparagus (also know as Salicornia, sea beans, glasswort, pickleweed, or marsh sapphire) in DBHB? It's Great in Ahi Poke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salicornia

Thank you

Yep! You can grow all of that, but any non-seed/fruit bearing crop needs a different foliar product than the two we use, and often a different drench....with the exception of carrots. They can be grown with the kit. All other roots, leafs and such grow differently.

This is the root ball of the Northern Light I just finished torturing in a 2 gl plastic pot with several holes drilled around the lower half. A lot of root for a small pot, but none very thick.

I will again blame my experimentation for a plant being sub par and in no way think it was kit related.
The first non brix nutes I amended with was the best ever, but it progressively got worse each run.
I said long ago I was gonna use this soil till I grew a bad plant and i did.:rip:

to any rookies and newbies that want to try some of this and that with the kit.
Don't do it. Stick to the instructions.

Doc already did the do's that work, and I already did the don'ts that don't, just to see what happens. Poor performance is what happens.

And you don't need to read the whole journal to catch on and be intimidated like this is hard.
It's is easier than most kits that have 7+ nutes you have to mix each watering.

Oh ya, and cook that soil good.

DSC066336.JPG
DSC066357.JPG

What's up guys?! Figured I would share my little girls. This is my first grow using the kit and so far loving it! Especially the vibrant greens in those leaves!

Skywalker

420-magazine-mobile190576762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile321679741.jpg

Delicious Candy 1

420-magazine-mobile887113073.jpg

420-magazine-mobile656900099.jpg

Delicious Candy 2

420-magazine-mobile1156311617.jpg

Tangie 1

420-magazine-mobile1514606343.jpg

Tangie 2

420-magazine-mobile786590361.jpg