Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Evening all. I have been running Doc's kit for a while now and everything has been stellar!!! No for the first time in a while, I have a girl not looking perfect. Thought I would post some pics and ask for some advise upfront. I'm thinking it may be Cal/Mag, but I have not had any issues with that since I started the kit. This is the first time I have grown this strain in his kit. It is an Ultimate Purple. She is 8 or 9 weeks in veg and 2 since transplanting to a 7 Gal pot. She was drenched on Sunday with G&E and sprayed with brix on Tues. I don't usually use and amendment till after flip. Do you think she needs it now? Just trying to nip this in the bud. :) :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

20170609_174420_resized.jpg
20170609_174431_resized.jpg
20170609_174436_resized.jpg

Evening all. I have been running Doc's kit for a while now and everything has been stellar!!! No for the first time in a while, I have a girl not looking perfect. Thought I would post some pics and ask for some advise upfront. I'm thinking it may be Cal/Mag, but I have not had any issues with that since I started the kit. This is the first time I have grown this strain in his kit. It is an Ultimate Purple. She is 8 or 9 weeks in veg and 2 since transplanting to a 7 Gal pot. She was drenched on Sunday with G&E and sprayed with brix on Tues. I don't usually use and amendment till after flip. Do you think she needs it now? Just trying to nip this in the bud. :) :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

soil run #? :)

Looks like possibly PH issues causing some lockout. Doc's kit should have PH resistance to stop that from happening. But if your "tap" is at 9 all bets are off. (You tap is not at 9, I'm just saying). Just do a quick PH check for your mental health.

Cheers.

Cheers

I'd like to see the stems. Are they purple? What are your temps, rH? Also, what are your pots resting on? Cold concrete in the picture anywhere?

Let the soil dry out real good, prune the lower branches and any suckers in the meantime and we'll figure out the next move when I can see the natural color of your stems.

BTW, it's not PH lockout or anything like that unless you watered with bleach or pool acid by mistake. The minerals are awesome buffers.

I'd like to see the stems. Are they purple? What are your temps, rH? Also, what are your pots resting on? Cold concrete in the picture anywhere?

Let the soil dry out real good, prune the lower branches and any suckers in the meantime and we'll figure out the next move when I can see the natural color of your stems.

BTW, it's not PH lockout or anything like that unless you watered with bleach or pool acid by mistake. The minerals are awesome buffers.

Temps are around 84 and humidity is at 43. Tents on on a carpeted floor so no chill there. Here are some pics of the stems. All the other girls are fine. I think it is more strain related. Thanks for your help. :circle-of-love::peace:

20170610_070205_resized.jpg
20170610_070201_resized.jpg
20170610_070150_resized.jpg
20170610_070112_resized.jpg

Temps are around 84 and humidity is at 43. Tents on on a carpeted floor so no chill there. Here are some pics of the stems. All the other girls are fine. I think it is more strain related. Thanks for your help. :circle-of-love::peace:

20170610_070205_resized.jpg
20170610_070201_resized.jpg
20170610_070150_resized.jpg
20170610_070112_resized.jpg

Most problems are environment related....nearly all of them. In your case the temps are too high....get 'em down to 80 at the highest. Also, the rH is too low....boost it up to 55 with lights on and keep it about 50 with lights off.

Let the soil dry out between waterings and you should see things bounce right back, no problem. You might want to use epsoms in bloom.

Most problems are environment related....nearly all of them. In your case the temps are too high....get 'em down to 80 at the highest. Also, the rH is too low....boost it up to 55 with lights on and keep it about 50 with lights off.

Let the soil dry out between waterings and you should see things bounce right back, no problem. You might want to use epsoms in bloom.

Thanks Doc. She has a couple more weeks till she is due to be flipped. How much epsom salts should I use and should I do it right when I flip her or a week or so in? Thanks again for your help. :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

Thanks Doc. She has a couple more weeks till she is due to be flipped. How much epsom salts should I use and should I do it right when I flip her or a week or so in? Thanks again for your help. :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

Lets see if it doesn't clear up all by itself before we start with the epsoms. BTW, do you have the new formulas? I can't remember when you got your gear. If you have the new stuff, skip the epsoms.

Environment first!

Lets see if it doesn't clear up all by itself before we start with the epsoms. BTW, do you have the new formulas? I can't remember when you got your gear. If you have the new stuff, skip the epsoms.

Environment first!

I got my last order from you a couple months ago. Is that the "New" stuff? Also, when I drench her next, should I use Trans/Tea or GE/Tea? :circle-of-love::peace:

I can tell you for a fact it's not what it says it is. You can't buy good led light for .10 a watt. It's more around $1.50 to $2 a watt with quality diodes. Had a friend that fell for that same light, he spent fortune on cheap lights. Only buy from company that offers 90 day money back guarantee, that way if your not happy with it, get full refund. All the good panels offer this

I started shipping new formulas in late April/early May. If your transplant is super thick and the GE is more clear than brown, you've got the new stuff.

Either way, please get your environment in order before chasing "deficiencies."

Alright. Made some changes. I am now at 79 and 52% humidity. I am will see If I can get the RH a little higher. :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

Doc,

I just got some GE and Trans from you that is the New formula. I am using it with other Old Formula products.

Is that a Bozo No-No?

Should I order the rest of the lines new Formula, or is there a smart way to use the two together?

Thanx dude!

Back
Top Bottom