Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Dopy, :thumb: I didn't see a single yellow leaf. All perfect. NICE!

Been hittin them all hard with Transplant this round. Just got done a 1/4 TP drink dunk with warm filtered H20.

I worked up a little dunk station to speed things up. 4 dunk buckets, 4 hooks to hang the plants after you pull them out of the buckets, to drain off the perched water. Hang there for 15 mins.
420-magazine-mobile903022459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1496377358.jpg

Last little find I made to tidy up the GR and make things more efficient space wise, is this Metro stainless steel cart. These carts are BIG money new...found this on CL cheap. Cloner setup on bottom, early veg transplant area on top. The light below warms the cart top, where the early veg plants are. They seem to love the top shelf. I unplug the cloner and light and wheel it right out to my work station for plant maintenance. So much easier than contorting my body to awkward positions in the GR.
420-magazine-mobile426547386.jpg

Beautiful, I have high expectations something like this could be in my future :goodjob::thanks:

My helper who posts here once in a while won plant of the month on his first grow ever, growing this same Grape Ape clone. He did all the work, but he'd been watching and helping me for about 4 months prior to his own grow. His plants look just like mine now.

Yours will also look good, but you probably don't have the lighting that I do, so they'll most likely be very pretty and a bit smaller. No worries, we're going to 100% kill it on this project.

I'm not just going to demo the instructions, but will also be showing you some of the "advanced" stuff I do.....otherwise known as basic gardening tech. LOL.

Yea that makes no sense... I mean If you tax the shit outa it and the dispensary has to make a profit... it'll be so damn expensive people will just do as they have always done... buy it on the streets. And isn't that what we're trying to get away from? Why can't these people just stop and think and realize this is not the way to go. Tax it like tobacco and alcohol... and if they want to charge up to 45% tax... they should charge the same on alcohol and tobacco... it's only fair.

Yea that makes no sense... I mean If you tax the shit outa it and the dispensary has to make a profit... it’ll be so damn expensive people will just do as they have always done... buy it on the streets. And isn’t that what we’re trying to get away from? Why can’t these people just stop and think and realize this is not the way to go. Tax it like tobacco and alcohol... and if they want to charge up to 45% tax... they should charge the same on alcohol and tobacco... it’s only fair.

I just checked and looks like the tobacco tax is really high as well

Quote from article I was just reading

"For this week’s map, we look at state cigarette tax rates across the country,
which are levied on top of the $1.0066 federal rate per 20-pack of cigarettes.
As of 2014, taxes accounted for almost half of the retail cost of a pack of cigarettes.

The average state tax rate is $1.68 per pack. New York, however, remains in the
top spot with the highest state rate in the country at $4.35 per pack. Connecticut ($3.90),
Rhode Island ($3.75), and Massachusetts ($3.51) follow closely behind.
There is wide variation in cigarette tax rates – Missouri, for instance,
levies the lowest tax in the country at $0.17. Virginia ($0.30), Georgia ($0.37),
North Dakota ($0.44), and North Carolina ($0.45) levy similarly low rates."

Cal is # 9 at 2.87 a pack

Watching the girls closely at 19 days pf, on the newest formula, and looking good. Growth is cranking.
2 Headband OG and 2 Blue Dreams.

1 HB and BD we're grown in veg with just GE and tea, the other two got just TP and tea. I'm experimenting for my benefit.

In flower they all have been drinking the same...Ge Drench, drink, TP drench, drink, TP drench thus far. Next is a drink, then come the Cats.

Brixed twice in veg and twice in bloom 12 days apart.

Run 2 soil.

2Tbsp Epsoms to each in veg due to mg def...veg was old formula and these are OG's

2Tbsp Epsoms to each yesterday, leaves on OG are just starting to show mg def.

420-magazine-mobile990432905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1966092653.jpg

The four in the back...2 Bubblegums are on the right are 6 days PF

420-magazine-mobile284134501.jpg

I nursed 2 Bubblegums back from a major FU That i did. Transplanted too early...hardly any rootball, and they suffered bad. 2 months in the 15 gal pots, rescue drenches ( 1 plant got two rescue drenches...she was in bad shape.) and I worked them back into vibrant health. Trimmed all the dead, bad foliage off the bottom, and flipped'em. I'm so proud of both of them.
420-magazine-mobile1940363090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124403572.jpg

Cinderella 99 seedlings loving the kit!

Marching orders...
420-magazine-mobile1428327307.jpg

420-magazine-mobile3389782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile904935656.jpg

That light you have is one of the best I've ever used!!!

I just checked and looks like the tobacco tax is really high as well

Quote from article I was just reading

"For this week's map, we look at state cigarette tax rates across the country,
which are levied on top of the $1.0066 federal rate per 20-pack of cigarettes.
As of 2014, taxes accounted for almost half of the retail cost of a pack of cigarettes.

The average state tax rate is $1.68 per pack. New York, however, remains in the
top spot with the highest state rate in the country at $4.35 per pack. Connecticut ($3.90),
Rhode Island ($3.75), and Massachusetts ($3.51) follow closely behind.
There is wide variation in cigarette tax rates — Missouri, for instance,
levies the lowest tax in the country at $0.17. Virginia ($0.30), Georgia ($0.37),
North Dakota ($0.44), and North Carolina ($0.45) levy similarly low rates."

Cal is # 9 at 2.87 a pack

I really dislike driving through NY, tolls are expensive, tickets are expensive, and it looks like the tobacco is expensive! Country side is beautiful, the big fees are not

I can't wait for Gazoo to succeed ! I'm just completing my first Brix grow - I'll never go back .

Thanks again Doc and the gang.

Thanks Brother and welcome. I am sure you will be happy here. Always someone
to offer a helping hand and a quick pat on the back. Been on many forums and
I have to say this is the Crown Jewel of them all

Back
Top Bottom