Don's Outdoor Northern Lights Deep Purple 2021

Looks like the stem split but I'm sure it will heal over fine. I'm not sure you've gained anything with those supercrops since limiting the height of the plant isn't something outside growers are concerned with. We would be supercropping to increase the number of tops, and I don't think yours will do that for a plant of that size.

If you're interested in learning more about supercropping, you can read my thread on it here:

at least letting the plants tell me when they go into flower hoping to be able to push veg till aug sept and will let em go till the weather turns but think buds will tell me when they are ready. Just a thought a got to see my first flowering plant and all the crystals on them when you take a pic with flash. ordered some auto flower seeds and hope to get them in time to drop a couple this grow got some strawberry something wedding cake and bruce banner. Can anyone say indoor grow this winter
4 weeks outdoors everyone got watered with 1 gal water and 1tbs big bloom and 1tbs grow big no new pics since no new growth to show no wilting today on the branch i split

Are you going to be putting a light on them to keep them in veg? Otherwise they start their flowering process on June 21st, and pistils usually show by mid July. How long until harvest is something the breeder usually lists.
nope no lights added just good ole mister sun will have to ask breeder of clones about when pistils start showing and how long is flower cycle

nope no lights added just good ole mister sun will have to ask breeder of clones about when pistils start showing and how long is flower cycle
If you're just outside then I'm confused about the "hoping to be able to push veg till aug sept" thing. And if the clone-taker hasn't flowered these outside then they wouldn't know how long it takes to show pistils outside. Huge difference between flipping a plant to 12/12 and flowering them in the very-slowly-diminishing-sunlight hours outside.

If you know what the strain of plant it is, the breeder's (or seed-seller's) website should tell you when they tend to harvest outside.

If you're just outside then I'm confused about the "hoping to be able to push veg till aug sept" thing. And if the clone-taker hasn't flowered these outside then they wouldn't know how long it takes to show pistils outside. Huge difference between flipping a plant to 12/12 and flowering them in the very-slowly-diminishing-sunlight hours outside.

If you know what the strain of plant it is, the breeder's (or seed-seller's) website should tell you when they tend to harvest outside.
talked to cloner and he said about aug sept is when pistils will start showing them 2-3months flower depending on weather

went and watered and fed everyone today and decided to leave super cropped branch alone and here is why new growth from bend to top of plant still looking healthy as all git out. switched to a 3-4 day watering cycle and letting the plants tell me to water and nutes every other watering almost into week 5 of veg

20210517_161911.jpg

Maybe you could make a sling for it. I'd find a nice Y shaped stick and stake it into the ground just outside of the planter for support. Ideally, that supercropped branch will be a little heavy come harvest time.

Back
Top Bottom