Doozy's 2300W LED - 5x5 - Dinafem Seeds - 1st Grow

Just had an EPIC fail. When i took the hoses of the shitty water pump that i showed before, i stupidly left the end of the hose in one of the buckets, and dropped the other end below the water level!

Result? 45 litres of water in the bottom of the tent.

I cannot speak highly enough of these Hydrolab tents, because the bottom tray has kept ALL of the water in the tray, and none of it has even touched the underlay underneath.

Thanks fuck for that! Massive error, and i wont be doing that again!! Ooops :)

How much have you spent on just the hydro set up so far then & have you got anything else to buy? I look at what some guys run & it just amazes me how many gadgets & gizmos you can blow a wad on. I am but a pauper, with my bucket, jug & watering can :)
Oh & I'd start soaking your seeds earlier, mine & susats have been slow to get going. OTM will tell ya the moons in the wrong cycle :)

How much have you spent on just the hydro set up so far then & have you got anything else to buy? I look at what some guys run & it just amazes me how many gadgets & gizmos you can blow a wad on. I am but a pauper, with my bucket, jug & watering can :)
Oh & I'd start soaking your seeds earlier, mine & susats have been slow to get going. OTM will tell ya the moons in the wrong cycle :)

Somewhere between £2,500 and £3,000 total for entire setup. And no, nothing else to buy, i even have the Fiskars for trimming. £10 there, £50 here, and £100 there, all adds up.

Ridiculous i know, but that's the bottom line.

It's not a cheap hobby mate but you'd spend that much buying weed in a year so it'll soon pay itself back.
I could do with upgrading my trimming scissors, which have you gone for? the soft grip micro tips?

oh the 23rd mr spoon is on a water sign, great for gemination :)

hey skunny theres a guy called BEATEO, and i think he has dud seeds too from herbies, they cracked 3 days ago but since no more progress :( maybe he will contact you on her for info :) ps porper style is the best man!

Somewhere between £2,500 and £3,000 total for entire setup. And no, nothing else to buy, i even have the Fiskars for trimming. £10 there, £50 here, and £100 there, all adds up.

Ridiculous i know, but that's the bottom line.

well worth it mate.

fuck how much is a "gram" in uk these days? i say a gram because 4 years ago it was a 0.8 lol.. man if i had to buy weed i would spend 30£ a day easy in uk, clever people dont pay for weed though, thus investing some cash for the best setup ive ever seen isnt so bad, you will have enough for a year easy!

If it's the 23rd that's today, maybe that's why mine have taken 5 days to germinate & took off this morning :)
I'm on my last paid for now so I'm hoping they don't have the same fate as the previous ones. It's strange that they crack & stall, I've never had it before on every seed & from mixed breeders, it's weird.
I love kicking it pauper stylee, although I'm a bit posh now with my big tent :)

Taking all of this in and i will try and adjust for the moon cycles. Please advise me as i go on it will all be in the journal, and thanks in advance. :)

Yup, i'm in the Midlands and it's £200-£250 an ounce. I have severe back problems which are only alleviated by smoking, and tbh it's mostly BHO that i have to smoke,i do the process myself. 15 years on a building site has taken it's toll! This is why i was so angry with the UK site....jobless people telling me to 'get a grow on you twat'...when i have to work to pay the taxes for theirs, and am so busy that i can't get mine on sooner...

Evil bastards imo.

But anyway, looking forward to getting this going and i'm sure it wont happen with external help. So thanks in advance :)

Cheers :)

Get on amazon, trimmers a fiver or 1 straight blade 1 curved 10 spot . I always buy a few pairs , I've got Chimaskis or whatever they're called, not brilliant , in the states some stuff is so cheap, really pisses me off. But they're equipment made in the USA, but they ramp it up overseas. Lol

I think there could be something in this lunar business, it's worth a shot paying attention to it to see if there's any benefit. I like to keep an open mind & try new stuff.

I know what you mean with that lot, there's some serious cocks on there. One of em admitted to me he didn't have a job & didn't need one. You can tell he was a scruffy chav just chatting shit. There's loads like that on there, which ruins it coz there are some sound lads too.
i know your pain man, I've got many health issues relating to the building trade. Health & safety came in too late for us oldies

You're in good hands with your grow mate & everyone will help you through it :)

My trimming scissors are them little cheap sprung ones & they're too small with my big hands

250 a zip in Midlands, is that just ordinary street punk as down here if good/top shelf over 300 all day every day. But usual street bags lucky if u get 2g for 20, but that's a lot of shit work, plus u have to start packing as most of these numbfuks wanna turf war ,
Just treat the elite , none of this my patch, or people trying to rob ya , like ur that stupid. Not my way to live, .

Back
Top Bottom