Dr Bob Says Alakazam While Eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

Yea man.I hate those dry spell's, meaning I must go else where for med's.lol
I can get great bud but can't touch what I grow,Imho.
.Your trim job look's pretty good to me.:thumb:

Thanks man. With so many beautiful bud pics around here I was almost scared to show mine!

And every time someone says anything close to trim job I giggle. I am going to hell aren't I? Too many B&B cartoons in my youth.

Bob ;)

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

Your girls are looking very healthy Doc. :thumb:

that's the good news, now,,,,

You could lose your chair and have to stand, if you bring food to class again. lol!

You are another blessed member of Fluxytown.

Your girls are looking very healthy Doc. :thumb:

that's the good news, now,,,,

You could lose your chair and have to stand, if you bring food to class again. lol!

You are another blessed member of Fluxytown.

Thanks buddy! :high-five: They had a great day today and are really taking to the LED. Soon they will be jumping over into the tent with 3x the light.

No problem on getting in trouble for food in class. Always been a problem for me. Thats why I learned to cook real good so's that nobody will say no when it comes in. Only trick is that you always have to bring enough for everyone and clean up afterwards. MMMMM

I am blessed to have a good seat in Fluxytown to bask in the sunlight near Muxy and Fluxy Lady. Kinda like a bouncer and comic relief rolled up together with a briar pipe poking out. Just wake me if anyone gets outta hand. :Namaste:

Bob ;)

You allow food in here? Nice, I will now eat in front of you and let you divide up any crumbs the I might have dropped.

Happy ShatterDay Doc!:high-five:

With free brownies and cannabis cola to all my journal visitors there is no need to divide up crumbs. Everyone gets full and high.

Happy ShatterDay back good pal!

Time to get serious about the journal girls and get back to an update with them as the stars. They all were fed yesterday with FF Grow Big and Brer Rabbit. 1 teaspoon per G on the GB which is half what they recommend. I have been getting burning issues with FF and looking around that isn't too uncommon it seems. So this round I am going to watch them very close and try to give them what I think they need instead of listening so much to feeding schedules from nute manufacturers. Now if I was using Docs Kit or the Growology stuff that is specific to MJ then I would stick to their instructions.

On to the pics! Here is a good ole group shot. This may be the last time you all see them in this setup before they move into the tent for good.
PinkGroup.JPG

Likey the pink? You can see the LST starting to pay off in new branches.

Here is the Northern Lights Blue closer up.
NLBweekafterFIM.JPG

And the Caramelo.
CarameloweekafterFIM.JPG

And finally the topped Alakazam that has really had the best new branch development of all.
AlakazamweekafterTOP.JPG

But truthfully they are all starting to get branches coming up over the top and I really think they will take off with getting food finally and being under the LEDs. Soon X3 :slide:

Hope you have all had fantastic Shatterday ! Sunny skies everyone!

Bob ;)

Lookin pretty good bob

They are really growing! Lookin real nice in here :goodjob:

Lookin pretty good bob

Thanks guys! They are starting to take off as I can already see a difference from the pics taken 24 hours ago. Hopefully we are off to the races now!

Hello Gardeners!

I wanted to talk about something that I think we all do in the last few days of flowering, Quickdrying! I have tried many methods other the years to not destroy the potency while also hopefully removing some of the fresh grass taste. This is the best I have come up with and it just so happens to be made for doing exactly this; a food dehydrator. These are great for jerky, fruit rollups and herbs! The key is to get one with a temp setting that can go down to at least 95f or less. Some don't! But if you have one at 95 you can dry buds in about a 12 hours or so, sometimes less for tiny things or if you cut them up. Tastes way better than the sun, on the ballast, microwave :yikes:

Here is one kinda like mine.
fd1010_new_500x500.jpg

What do you guys do to test your herb?

:love: Bob ;)

I dont.

But good advice to those that do. Im not saying I never have for my first grow I had to but Ive learnt to be patient now.

PinkGroup.JPG

Likey the pink? You can see the LST starting to pay off in new branches.

Here is the Northern Lights Blue closer up.
NLBweekafterFIM.JPG

Looking beautiful and healthy Dr. Bob! :circle-of-love:

But good advice to those that do. Im not saying I never have for my first grow I had to but Ive learnt to be patient now.

Do you remember the old poster with the two vultures hanging out on a dead limb in the desert?

"Patience my ass, I'm going to kill something"

I only last so long with nothing in the jar and a bunch staring me in the face. I'm only human man. Oh, and on an interesting note, while smoked herb that is harshly dried tastes horrible (IMHO), vaped herb doesn't so much, in fact I can usually guess what it will taste like after a proper cure. Oh course patience is the honorable way. :Namaste:

Bob ;)

Looking beautiful and healthy Dr. Bob! :circle-of-love:

Thanks Pinky! No where near as nice looking as yours. I may go out and get some clay beads to go into the top of mine. Actually, today I am going out to find their final homes since I am jumping up the size this time to about 7 or 8 Gallons from the smaller pots I have been using, I may have to pick some up!

Hi Doc,
those leds are the way to go Man, i hope i'll buy some soon, coupled to a MH it could do better than anything else.
your plants looks so happy too.

Back
Top Bottom