DRM's - T5 - Hydro - OSH - Grow Journal 2015-2016

A little more than two weeks to go on this grow, I was a bit worried that things were not progressing as they should be but my worries seem unfounded, they are doing great.

So far I've learned; I need to keep the girls shorter prior to flowering, use of molasses isn't a good idea as a replacement for a good calcium and magnesium add back when using RO water (I'm now using calmag+ by botanicare), regular testing of water for chloramine and chlorine is more than a little important (not doing so could contribute to restricted plants & degrade your RO membrane performance), I've also learned that NPK ratios of my nutrient solution should be my first focus followed by nutrient concentration, equally important is pH maintenance.

Being into week 8 of flower now I'm tapering off the nutrient strength, buds are heavy and need support, life seems good.

I've added enzymes to my nutrient mixture for both flowering and veg plants, I also use just the enzymes and RO water to flush between nutrient waterings which seems to help keep salt build up in check and it also helps to keep pH swings down.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom