Dusted’s Traditional Hydroponic Grows

That is unfortunate. Their products do look good and I was thinking of picking some up for our veggie garden. Are they just not willing to ship up here, or is there red tape?
I suspect the have to register their products with Health Canada, which is a real pain in the ass. I had to do that kind of thing when I worked in the laboratory. So I doubt it is worth their time to go through all the red tape

Even before the nematodes and sticky traps arrived I saw a marked decrease in the fungus gnat population in the hydro system. It may be they pH change from basic to acidic reduced the fungal growth in the rocks, killing off a food source for the gnats. Could also be the BTK is finally working as well. The nematodes should be here today, so I will add them to the rocks as added protection. Im going to wait a while longer before adding more Dynomyco powder to the base of the plants. It should fall through the rocks and hit the roots to infect new growth but no use adding more fungi to the system until the gnats are gone.

Back
Top Bottom