Dutch Seeds Shop: 200 Free Strawberry Banana Seeds

quick update for y’all
the seeds were good, the 5/6 i germinated to begin all split within 48h, all with taps bar the dosidos which had split but not started protruding, i proceeded to pot them all anyway, no point messing around,
within 1-2 days they had all broken ground bar the dosidos. all good so far

couple days later i had a mishap, knocked the ultra violet over and literally all was left was the cotys still closed, and maybe 5-8mm of stem, no root as much as i could tell. well i kinda nuzzled it into the media
to see what would happen, these plants are amazing yes, but i had no hope..

also dug the dosido up to check, nothingg happening, maybe my error being to quick to pot, anyway popped it back to paper towel. so down to 3/5

i then germd the lemon og
within 48h it had tapped, been planted, and broken ground

and low and behold..
the ultra violet has clung on to life haha
E4FB1E55-E580-4A61-A213-2EF61D77F11C.jpeg

even spread her wings, im astounded,

and so back to 5/6
C6004E0B-922A-4854-94B3-1F68404F16A1.jpeg

with the lemon og caught up lol

so yes, seeds were good, strong, and the UV a superb fighter!!

anyone else started their journals? would like to follow along :)
cheers

quick update for y’all
the seeds were good, the 5/6 i germinated to begin all split within 48h, all with taps bar the dosidos which had split but not started protruding, i proceeded to pot them all anyway, no point messing around,
within 1-2 days they had all broken ground bar the dosidos. all good so far

couple days later i had a mishap, knocked the ultra violet over and literally all was left was the cotys still closed, and maybe 5-8mm of stem, no root as much as i could tell. well i kinda nuzzled it into the media
to see what would happen, these plants are amazing yes, but i had no hope..

also dug the dosido up to check, nothingg happening, maybe my error being to quick to pot, anyway popped it back to paper towel. so down to 3/5

i then germd the lemon og
within 48h it had tapped, been planted, and broken ground

and low and behold..
the ultra violet has clung on to life haha
E4FB1E55-E580-4A61-A213-2EF61D77F11C.jpeg

even spread her wings, im astounded,

and so back to 5/6
C6004E0B-922A-4854-94B3-1F68404F16A1.jpeg

with the lemon og caught up lol

so yes, seeds were good, strong, and the UV a superb fighter!!

anyone else started their journals? would like to follow along :)
cheers
Nice still waiting on mine to arrive nothing as of now. I hope they show up soon , I will be harvesting my crop here next week if there're not here by then I will be moving forward in life lol. :passitleft: :nerd-with-glasses:

i am reading the posts and noticed that "original breeder package" is something all you discus. I want to make that clear, breeder is the inventor of a certain strain and it has nothing to do with the seeds i am buying. The quality in important, the shipping is important. Shipping cannabis seeds from Bulgaria to USA is VERY illegal and switching to traceable mail was very difficult. I already got conviction for that in the past, anyway the customer is a priority and i am using traceable stealth shipping now. All the seeds that are sold through my site are produced in Spain. The producer is obtaining plants/clones, the US original strains are coming from US as a plant clones. They produce the seeds in Spain, the current situation in Spain is allowing to grow cannabis without the risk of getting in jail, you only get a fine and all your plants and equipment seized. The seeds are being shipped to the Netherlands and i am going personally there to pick them up, as the customs here in Bulgaria are always seizing them.
The package is also important and i can easily obtain such, but this will affect the stealth and considering that shipping seeds in US is a crime, i thing the stealth comes first.
All seeds are female, all seeds germinate, if anybody get other than 100% germination rate, please PM me.

So i just submitted my email and got a response within minutes. The person was very nice, asked me a couple questions and sent a list of strains,( i picked 5 different strains ) Gave my address and said it will be shipped Mon... Cant wait to get some free seeds, this is sooo awesome

Keep ya posted

Back
Top Bottom