Dutch Seeds Shop Granddaddy Purple & Strawberry Banana

i plug the hole and feed as a flood and drain approach. this lifts the nutes up into the perlite and gives the roots a good soaking at feed. the method negates the need to feed daily in flower.
I did this part. Yay me!!!

My Hempy buckets were 10ltr with five foot plants. They got thirsty fast. It was mostly during full flower that I was feeding once daily or they would get droopy. They were really close to the lights which made matters worse. The temps were around 90. Yuck.

No more giant plants VG!!!

It's technically night time for them right now so they aren't the perkiest of ladies but they're all doing well enough for the amount of attention they get in veg. They're getting all hacked up and transplanted today.

Everyone got moved into 3 gallon fabric pots and heavily trimmed. I like to take a lot off the plant when I top. I've heard it called back building, someone referred to it as building nutrient super highways. The idea is when you remove a bunch of vegetation your rootmass vs vegetation balance shifts. This leaves you with a more effective than usual rootmass for a little while so the plant can really get the juices flowing to the remaining bud sites. This is a good time to establish the base shape for your plants with some tie downs or other similar LST.

Everyone is growing well, nothing weird just nice steady growth so far.

Hahaha thanks man! Good timing I just moved them into tent #1.

Strawberry bananas

Grand Daddy Purples

Finally moved into tent #1 with some real lights haha

So far everything is growing quite well. Few little weird things at germination/seedling stage but that's pretty common with everything I've grown so far so no worries there. It's kind of fun to see all the weird crap these plants will do.

Hahaha thanks man! Good timing I just moved them into tent #1.

Strawberry bananas

Grand Daddy Purples

Finally moved into tent #1 with some real lights haha

So far everything is growing quite well. Few little weird things at germination/seedling stage but that's pretty common with everything I've grown so far so no worries there. It's kind of fun to see all the weird crap these plants will do.
Looks even better Turbo

Forgot to add this in here. All filling in the space nicely. I need to decide whether I'm scrogging or not. I'm sure I will but I need to build a new frame for it.

Thanks folks. I'm a little nervous on this one, they're pretty tight in there. I need to do some more trimming again soon and open them up to more airflow.
Its gonna look amazing once flower hits second gear.

Back
Top Bottom